I would rather die every night. (Private)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Andrew gently grasped her arm, pulling her back to him. He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes. He was quiet for several minutes, then, almost in a whisper, "When do you want to get married?"

large.jpg

Everywhere there is sadness.

Sometimes it becomes too much.

Sometimes it's not there at all.

And sometimes even the roses cry in agony.

Even they lose the ones they love.

• Andrew held her close. "What about next week? That would give everyone time to prepare."

large.jpg

• Andrew raised an eyebrow. "How could I have made it a surprise? We've already talked about it, and vampires don't...propose in the way humans do. Trust me. You wouldn't want me to do it the vampire way."

large.jpg

• “It doesn’t matter just take me home”she pleases feeling upset over it. She just wanted to feel normal. She was anxious and stressed about the vampire stuff she had to do.

• Andrew sighed softly. He held her close for a moment before leading her to the truck. "I'm sorry," he said suddenly. He did not look at her as he got in the truck.

large.jpg

• Andrew led Aria into the house. Then he disappeared upstairs in his office. For the first time since she had gotten there, the door was locked.

large.jpg

• Aria felt bad and slowly went after him and tried the door. She sighed once she knew it was locked and went off to her studio to work. She decided two could play that game and locked her doors. (You can skip to whenever )

• The next day, Andrew was in the kitchen. He was talking to several other men, and they all seemed angered. However, they all fell silent when Aria walked in. Andrew gazed at her. His eyes were red.

large.jpg

• Aria tensed when she entered it expecting them to be there. She grabbed a snack and left them to it since she didn’t want to bother his work. She knew now that it could get worse. She hadn’t seen his red eyes in a while.

• Nearly two hours passed before the men left. Andrew went directly to Aria's room and tapped on the door. "Aria, we need to talk!"

large.jpg

• Andrew walked past her into her room. He stood in front of the window, gazing out. His hands were clenched tightly. "There's been a threat on your life," he said softly.

large.jpg

• "A rival colony. They think I am weak for taking you as my mate. They think...they think by destroying you, they can destroy us."

large.jpg

• Andrew turned to face her. He studied her, but his emotions were impossible for her to read. "The Council says no, but I say yes. I told you at the beginning I would force nothing on you. I always keep my word."

large.jpg

• “Good”she replied and slowly stepped in front of him. “I told you what my terms were. A human engagement. A wedding fit for both of us. And a weeks honeymoon. Then you can turn me”she said gently