LUCKY STRIKE ¤¤ meet & greet

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • God damn it, he really needed to get his face out there a little bit more huh?. Lately he had been all busy to get himself back in shape after finally having recovered from his injures. A well trained body like his own didn't get made over one night after all. But he had also been busy with other things aside from his training, a little bit of a suprise he had been working on for both Dark Dynasty and The Exiles. But he wasn't all finished with this one yet so they all would be keept under the dark for a little bit more. Once hee had prepared everything though would come out with his suprise for all of them. But that didn't changed the fact he had literally disappeared out from the surface for some few weeks now, and from today on he was going to turn the table around on that one, and what better way to do it on then to hold a meet and greet, eh?.

" Guess who's back asssholes i beat all of you have missed me so damn much." he joked rather light hearted as he appeared into the camp with a big grin as the hellhound looked alot bigger now with all of this musclers he had worked on, no longer looking like that injured sad little whimp he had come back to be after Shadow veil had keept him as thier prisoner for over two months. But now he was back again baby!. Feeling pumped and alot better. " In case all of you have gone senile and old to forgot about my handsome face and my name decided to have a meet and greet over here, yea?. It's Breakout the one and only." he told everyone how where present out there flashing all of them a cocky grin before he would contunie on. " Now why don't ya give me your names too? unless you want me to name all of you myself?, because i can totally do that!. oh and tell me what you love the most about yourself because today will be the day you're going to give some damn self-love to yourself."

THE THINGS I'M FIGHTING TO PROTECT
    ALWAYS SHATTER INTO PIECES IN THE END.

¤ the assassin / hellhound / the exiles & dark dynasty ¤

• Her brow would quip at the loud voice echoing in the canyon. An unfamiliar tone, she was sure she’d met most of the people the exiles had to offer. The feline would make her way over wincing at the sudden movement her head throbbing as she forced it upwards to quick. She’d stumble over clumsily before sitting down not far away from Breakout. ”I’m more than a little senile so it’s no surprise I don’t remember your name” she’d chide with a wave of her tail before going on. She’d had to introduce herself more than she’d would’ve wanted but this was a good excuse to get her name out and about for the long haul. Her first meet and greet here atleast. She wondered if she’d ever attended another, or if she truly was off her rocker.

She’d dip her head before meowing again ”I’m Cicada. Cicada Casanova if you want the full fuckin thing. Oh and I’ll admit I’m pretty damn hot right? With my stunning goblin like body” she’d muse one paw rising up to pat her chest pridefully as she spoke.

”speech”tags

THANK GOD FOR BUSINESS THEY LET ME TAKE THE FLOOR

I STOOD SO PROUDLY LIKE I WAS GOING TO WAR

BHR/SHADOW VEIL/SOLARIS LARGE MUTATED GERMAN SHEPHERD W/RED EYES MERCENARY

Storage played by Kedamono IC Opinions/Actions

• °•:` "NEED THE CRACK OF THE WHIP."

Fuck he was cheery. And really goddamn curious about everyone. The mountain lion swaggered over to the two, sharp eyes lingering distrustfully on Cicada before twisting back towards Breakout. "Bo," uttered the gal in her usual naturally blunt manner, not bothering with the second half of the male's request.

"NEED SOME BLOOD IN THE CUT." °•:`

tags | "speech"

• Despite being clanmates and despite being family, Cody couldn't recall a time where he'd ever really spoke to Breakout. They knew of each other's existence and that was that, the only thing that had changed in the recent months was the three-legged lupine's opinions on his half-brother, managing to find Deathstroke and haul him over towards the Exiles was the nicest thing someone could have done for him, it was such kindness he didn't think he'd be able to repay for quite some time. At first he hadn't been completely sure who the loud mouth was that had been polluting the prison with noise, whilst peeking the corner of one of the many walls however his irritable resolve weakened. Having been enjoying some of his alone time prior to the meet and greet, the Saboteur did find it easy to forgive the hellhound as he approached, letting Cicada and Bo share his sour look before fixating in on Break. Who did he have more problems with, a potential traitor or an annoyance? No matter, he couldn't let either get in the way of thanking his older sibling, it was the least Cody could do or giving him his hope back.

"It'd be easier asking what I don't love about myself," he'd smile, though there was an exaggerated truth in his sentence. Geralt's death had taken away some of his self-pride, joining a place his parent's loathed even more so, but through his mistakes and weaknesses an arrogance lay dormant, one that couldn't fully disappear. Enough had already been said about himself however, the more he spoke the more he felt his chances of showing gratitude slipping away. Fuck knows whether or not Break would go into hiding again. A second of silence from the lupine passed, then another, then another, and after some consideration he decided to spill the beans. "I never really got the chance to say anything at the time but uh... thanks for bringing my mother to me. I was feeling pretty shitty until I saw my family again so it sort of means a lot,". His tail was wagging sluggishly, a sign of how genuine his awkward comment was. "That's the sort of shit you can't repay but uh, you ever need help with anything I wouldn't mind lending a paw,". Probably not his own paw though, for that had been on loan to a crazy Cartellian Witch Doctor since his birth, he really needed to see about getting a replacement.

AND MY FATHER SAID, WHEN I WAS YOUNGER

HARD TIMES BREED BETTER MEN

cody wilson -- tags -- plot -- feliks xx deathstroke -- played by vexxy

• oh!! breakout was back!! to be completely honest... nara had quite the crush on him. the consul boy would approach quietly, sliding in between bo and cicada before listening to his crush speak. what did he like about himself? the sheep had to pause before answering. "uhm..." the ability to spend nights with everyone, except the people i actually want to be with? the bloodlust instilled into me by my predator half? the fact that i hate my parents and i will never become anything more than their shadow? the fact that everyone i love doesn't love me back? he took a deep breath. "probably my...." he paused again. "compassion!" which was a god damn lie if you knew nara. there was no compassion in that cold heart of his, unless it came to hot men.

"you're back, though," he would say sweetly, approaching breakout and aiming to gently nuzzle him with his forehead on his chest. "i missed you, y'know? who's gonna take care of me if you're not around?" he joked, though there was truth in the line. god, i hope he's still not dating softvelvet or whoever...

( SAVIORS AND SAINTS, DEVILS AND HEATHENS ALIKE! )

the exiles | commander | tags | played by madster  

• This was Anna's first meet and reet. Even though she recognized some of those attending, she didn't recognize the host. She carried herself over with grace, setting herself down in the group. She made sure she wasn't too close to those she was seated around, and her beady eyes looked at the group with curiosity. She listened to everyone's statements, making mental character cards for all of them. "Anna Alexandria Erebus." She introduced herself, gazing at Break. Her straight face lacked most sign of life or emotion. "I love . ." the little white cat paused. She didn't know what she loved, she didn't even know what love was! Though, after hearing others comments, she decided to pick something random about herself. "I love the color of my eyes." She commented, pointing out that they were such a deep red color. Of course she'd pick that, it was red - and she had an unhealthy obsession.

K-Project-GIF-riku114-39415910-500-245.gifhellraiser of the exiles.

albino cat.

risencorpse x selfishpaw

emotionless quiet doll.

art by kedamono

• Uh, who was this. This black cat for sure was not someone he had seen here before which meant she most be a new face around here. Breakout would give her a look up and down to check her out a bit always having had a little bit of a thing for cats and this she-cat looked like a total badass. A strong self depanded women how know how to kick anyone's ass if she so wanted to. Breakout liked what he saw. He was totally glad now he had organized this whole meet and greet now. " Only a blind fool would tell you anything else, and i can totally see why you have that last name. Broken many hearts in your life Casanova?." He carried a charming grin, playfully joking with her at least for now. Some harmless flirting was never wrong.

Next person didn't give him much other then a 'Bo' and honestly he wasn't sure if that actually was her name or..Breakout glanced at her, blinking his eyes once. " So like is Bo your name or did ya just tried to spook me?. If so i think we need to make sure you get better on that." he told her but where mostly just joking with her, Bo was a rather odd name though he could admit that much.

He hadn't been expecting for Cody to show up to his little meet and greet. He had been avoiding him every since he had joined here from day one, and he was quite sure the feeling where mutual from his half brother side as well. " Wow someone should call the police i think we have a little bit of a boaster here, " he said, playing along as he pulled a joke but his grin wasn't the same like it was with everybody else. His grin to Cody was more forced, more tensed and he just wanted to quickly get this over with not completely sure how he should behave or talk around him to be complete honest about it...His jokes where always used as a defense to help him get through whatever sort of situation he was put into. Today it happend to be to help him get through this awkward conversation with his half brother. Breakout was about to move his gaze away from him, planning to direct his attention somewhere else until after some seconds of silence could hear the wolf spoke up to him again.

The hellhound would now looking back at him again, listening to what the other had to say. Fucking damn it, it seemed like Deathstroke had spilled the beans to him which now made the younger Wilson feel like he had to thank him somewhat. Breakout wasn't sure he wanted a other Wilson to lay in debt to him, to have any more involvement with them then he already had but he suppose this was the consequence he had cost on himself. It was not even like he hated Cody or anything like that, maybe as a child he had but that was what he had been, a child. Nowdays it was just difficult or rather awkward to be around him when he was the reason his parents had decided to ditch on him. To pay thier attention to him instead. So everytime he saw him got reminded about that which always hurt.

So why had he done it?, reunite the family he had hated so damn much he even had wanted to curse?. Honestly he was suprised with himself on that one but after getting to spend some time with Deathstroke had realised he might not be the sort of man he had thought of him to be...and Cody had started in a similliar rough start like him. Both had lost thier brothers and got robbed of everything they had known. At least one of them get to have almost all of that back because despite his dislike for the other he didn't wanted anyone to have to go through what he had. Clearing his throat a bit, tried to think out something to say because not could he leave him hanging like this now could he?. " Eh, it's all cool man no need to pay me back or anything. I know how damn importand family is so..yeah, it's good ya got yours back..." Wow yeah, that was more then a little bit awkward. Breakout decided to move on after that.

Naranel was the very face he actually liked to see where still here. It brought a smile to his lips before he heared what the little sheep boy said. Compassion huh?. In sleeping he meant?. Well, he wasn't convinced but still wouldn't rant the other guy out. If anything there where alot of things Breakout liked about him. " I think ya should add your cuteness to!." he honestly said with a grin. He hadn't expected for Naranel to have missed him so much though to actually come over to nuzzle him like this. It made him feel a little bit guilty over it. Picking up his paw would attempt to rest it on the other's head. " I'm sorry for leaving ya alone here that was very uncool of me to do. I'll make it up to you somehow, okay?." he tried to ensure him with a smile, maybe he could let him sleep on his back how much he wanted to for like the rest of the year?.

Lastly was an other girl, or well she looked like a child but he might have all wrong. All cats looked so cute and adorebale after all, well aside from Casanova over there. Breakout would turn his gaze over to her believing she was an albino right?. He had never seen one before but he agreed on that her eyes looked hella fucking cool. " Wow, you're an albino right?. I think your eyes look very cool." he complimented with a grin.

// ahaa, this got very long ^^' i will make it easier for everyone!

first paragraph is for Ver Million

second for Bo

Third,four and five for Cody

Six for Naranel

and last one if for Anna <33

• "Break!!"

Her pitched bark rang out, followed shortly by the pup tripping and stumbling over her own paws in excitement. Breakout had taken her in when she was really really little, not long after her mother had died. Bubbles didn't have anyone else, her other sibling had not survived winter, and her father was never around. But Break found her and stepped in, acting more like a big brother than a father figure.

"Breakie!" She called again, slipping past her friend Cicada and bounding right up to the hound with glittering eyes. "Its me! Its Bubbles! I'm getting so big! I'll be as big as you in no time!" There was a youthful light in her wrinkly expression. The pup idolized her big brother, she wanted to be just like him in every way.

————————————— you are my sunshine, my only sunshine ———

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN SKIES ARE GREY

——— the exiles / penned by presley ———————-———————————

• If she could, her cheeks would have flushed red at his comment. No one had really bothered to point out that she was an albino with her pure white fur or beady red eyes. She nodded her head in response slightly, curling her fluffy tail around her body and resting it on her dainty paws. "That I am. Thank you." She responded quietly, tilting her head to the left in the slightest. "You have a lovely smile." She commented in response, taking note of how often he grinned.

K-Project-GIF-riku114-39415910-500-245.gifhellraiser of the exiles.

albino cat.

risencorpse x selfishpaw

emotionless quiet doll.

art by kedamono

• as breakout began talking, a violent jealousy bubbled up into the sheep. nara knew breakout had ties in other clans, boys in other clans, so why was he so upset at breakout flirting with others? he wasn't even upset at breakout, though. he wanted to kill everyone else, everyone else who breakout winked at. was naranel not good enough? he knew it. breakout was just a flirt, and it was wrong for naranel to get his hopes up. stupid, stupid naranel. he would bite his tongue, but then breakout rested his head on him.

he involuntarily let out a noise. "baaaaa," it was the first time he had ever bleated, despite being more than half sheep. the comfort of someone else, someone else who he found attractive was too much, and nara would tremble weakly, unable to say anything.

( SAVIORS AND SAINTS, DEVILS AND HEATHENS ALIKE! )

the exiles | commander | tags | played by madster  

• Finally there was someone here with an actual smidge of humor and genuine decentness. She was surprised, though wouldn’t emote as so. A easy smirk would quirk the woman’s features and she’d laugh whiskers twitching in amusement. ”You know it~” she’d muse back with a wink to further joke.

Her ears would perk at Bubbles barking and she’d cast the girl a curious look as she ran up to Breakout. Smiling pleasantly all the meanwhile. So he was the one who looked after her. No wonder she was such a good kid, she was glad she had one of the less-violent exilers taking care of her. A massive relief to her, she quite liked the little pup and her childish energy and innocence. It was so surreal that someone like her could thrive in a place like the canyon. She’d look between the two but stay silent, drifting out.

”speech”tags

THANK GOD FOR BUSINESS THEY LET ME TAKE THE FLOOR

I STOOD SO PROUDLY LIKE I WAS GOING TO WAR

BHR/SHADOW VEIL/SOLARIS LARGE MUTATED GERMAN SHEPHERD W/RED EYES MERCENARY

Storage played by Kedamono IC Opinions/Actions

• FORMING MY OWN CLOUD —

Damn, this guy had quite the personality, huh? He had to admire the call to self-love, though it seemed almost out of place coming from a hellhound of all creatures - not exactly the type he expected to encourage positivity in others, but hell, he was open to the idea. Everyone who'd walked over before he bothered seemed rather excited to see him, and Cyrus could understand why. He had a certain quality to him that had Cyrus walking over without particularly intending to, eager to interact with the hellhound.

"Cyrus Cipher Disharmony, though I certainly am curious what name you could come up with for me," he introduced, dipping his head in polite greeting before taking a seat and wrapping his tail neatly around his paws. "As far as my favourite thing about myself, I'd have to say I think I'm quite the looker," he purred, not at all ashamed of this confidence - he'd had issues, of course, mostly in the time after having his face maimed by Miles, and had felt quite ashamed of his own appearance, but time had done him well and his fur finally covered the large scars.

Hold up - had Naranel just bleated? He wasn't an idiot, of course he knew his brother was half sheep, but bleating was something he'd never heard nor even expected from him. It was rather cute, in a strictly platonic way of course, and certainly had Cyrus feeling a very soft sort of compassion for his brother. It was so unexpected and different from usual feline sounds, and just made Naranel as a whole seem a much softer creature than he already did.

BENEATH THE SHEETS OF PAPER ———— ・゚✧ 」

exiles + consul + penned by astro.tags

• Wow, had Naranel just bleated at him?. That was so fucking damn adorebale. He would smile down at him as he just contunie on to paw his head until his attention drifted over to Ver Million first catching that wink which brought a grin to his face glad to see this feline had a bit of humour. He get a feeling they would get along just fine, anyone how appreciated his jokes and know how to relax and not take everything seriously every single time was a fun company to be around. If they where hot to it was just a bonus point to him. Breakout loved to be in the company of attractive people, both male and females.

Anna's comment came to suprise the Praelium a bit. His smile was what?, lovely?. Alright that was a new one. He had heared some couple of compliments in his life like he was hot (which he totally agreed with to 100%) or was a skilled fighter or good to craft weapons. But no one had ever before complimented him about the way he smiled. Huh, he guess he did had a pretty smile then?. It was not like he was going to argue about it. Anna probably know what she was talking about." Well, my mom always told me i have the most beautiful of smiles she had ever seen in her entier life." he would say, a complete lie of course because he didn't had a mom, both his parents where dudes and one of them he had never meet as a child and the other one had been to broken to really take care of him. " But thanks though, i'll make sure to smile alot in your present from now on."

But then his gaze shifted over to someone how seemed to know him very well. At first he didn't recognize her, how could he?. Bubbles had been so damn small when he had taken her in months ago before she one day had suddenly disappeared again. It had really broken his heart but here she was all well and she had grown alot. Breakout's puzzled look shined up into a bright expression feeling a such joy to see her again. " Lil sis!! Is that really you?!." he said with suprise before he attempted to pick her up with both of his paws unless she was to big (seina had forgotten what sort of spiece she was) for him to carry her and if so would simple be satisfied with to ruffle around with her fur instead on top of her head. " Wow, look at you!! Ya have grown so damn much, ya look like a full grown up women now!." he said and grinned big and widely at her feeling so damn happy to see her again. Really, he had missed his little sister so much!.

After his reunion with his sister-in-arms would get approched with yet an other exiler. It seemed like his meet and greet had turned out popular huh?. He found himself in a company with both new and old faces. Not like he would complain over it. This male though was a cat too, and of course he found him cute as well. It was difficult for Breakout to not meet a little kitty-cat without founding them cute. There was just this special charm about them he got drawn towards. " How about Kitty? or prince-Kitty?. " he suggested playfully, knowing he had called a cat that he once had known. He had only been a apprentice himself and he had have a crush on that tom-cat although his 'Kitty' had been mostly scared of him. But that had just made him found him even more cute. " An other one how loves thier looks huh?. No wonder all the clans hates us, the exiles have all the hot people so they feel jealous." he chuckled a bit before claming himself down with yet an other grin. " It's nice to meet ya Cyrus the looker. I wouldn't mind to share a drink with ya at some point so we can argue about who are the damn hottest between us." An other joke of course but hey that was just typical Breakout humour right there.