dont try to kiss me on your cigarette break | meeting 15/4

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Ah, it was that time of the week again. How the time simply flew.

"Rogues, gather for this week's meeting." Saoirse's voice rang out through the parlor room, firm and confident. A stark contrast to how she was feeling inside her head these days. "I'd like to begin this meeting with some gratitude. Last week, Saturn received a minor activity warning. This week however, she's completely turned it around and now her activity is brilliant." The seal-point dipped her head once, "Thank you, Saturnrings. On top of that, Ver, once again, you've proved time and time again to be a constant, helpful presence around the clan. Thank you."

She paused momentarily to let the introduction sink in, before continuing, "Shout-outs as well to Crownpaw, and Milkywaykit. I've been seeing your faces everywhere, and you both have been very enthusiastic and helpful. For this, I am awarding you both the Upstart title."

"In terms of promotions and demotions, Milkywaykit and Crownpaw, I would like you both to step up as a Blackguard if you feel ready for it. This week, Milkyway would be given the Head Blackguard title and given the responsibility of hosting this week's tasks. Next week, it would be Crown's turn. ELA disappeared. Their scent is no where to be found, and seeing as no enemy scents have been detected within the territory, it is assumed that they left of their own volition. As such, they are demoted." Her brows furrowed slightly as she spoke, not exactly enthused to be making that particular announcement.

"In terms of local news and events, I would like you all to welcome a young dakotoraptor to the clan." Her eyes moved quick, scanning through the crowd before locating Kiri, "Though they have yet to give us their name, please do your utmost to make them feel welcome here. Moving on, Crownpaw is hosting a bonfire and is gathering flowers, and I'm hosting a sparring session. Lastly, a hunt will be organized this week to gather food for our ally the Shadow Veil. They're currently experiencing famine, and seeing as how they are only on the other side of the Pines, it should be simple enough to bring it over. Unless any one else has something to discuss, this meeting is dismissed."

[TLDR;

- Huge thank-you to saturnrings ! and Ver Million for their amazing activity this week !

- Shout-outs to -crownpaw and milkywaykit a.s. for their activity - they've earned the upstart title !

- Milkywaykit and Crownpaw have also been promoted to Blackguards ! Milky is this week's Head Blackguard and hosting this week's tasks, while Crownpaw will be next week's Head Blackguard.

- ELA has disappeared(their roleplayer announced that for personal reasons they are dropping their character) and was demoted

- Welcome to kiri` ! Let us know if we can help with anything <3

- Local events: Crownpaw is hosting a bonfire and is gathering flowers, be sure to check those threads out ! Saoirse is also hosting a sparring session

- The Rogues will be gathering surplus food this week to bring to the Veil to aid them with their famine.

- That's all ! Have a good one lovies ! ]

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

• Her final meeting for the week and the one that was most tame for her. There was no promotions or huge responsibilities thrust on her shoulders all she had to do here was sit down, listen and relax. It’d felt like a millennia this week, things being much to busy for her than they should be. Between helping out in Solaris to helping the Veil get back on their feet after the recent events. The exhaustion was setting in with gusto and Ver was sure that once in her life she’d get some good rest tonight. To the announcements she’d nod along, agreeing with all Saoirse had to say. The promotions were indeed deserved as the two had been working hard. She was glad to see more added onto the Blackguard team, it lessened the burden on them all.

Though the mention of the veil made Ver pipe up, though she didn’t like to disrupt she felt it was right to update Saoirse on the matter. ”I’m sure the Veil would appreciate it! But umm, thankfully the shade hour has finally ended. But we-they’d be sure to appreciate anything we can do for them to get things back to normal” she’d woof earnestly voice unsure as if she was committing a crime by intervening. She’d roll her shoulders uncomfortably before going on ”I’m temporarily leading along with Fayina while Lastbastion is away... so you totally have my permission” her ears would flatten in embarrassment as she skunk back down remaining silent once she was done.

”speech”tags

THANK GOD FOR BUSINESS THEY LET ME TAKE THE FLOOR

I STOOD SO PROUDLY LIKE I WAS GOING TO WAR

BHR/SHADOW VEIL/SOLARIS LARGE MUTATED GERMAN SHEPHERD W/RED EYES MERCENARY

Storage played by Kedamono IC Opinions/Actions

• it's not the wall

but what's behind it — tags

Millie's ears perked up at the mention of her own name as she trotted over. Promoted! her heart soared. And she had to host weekly tasks, too? That was a little scary, for her, but exciting nonetheless. As she approached closer, she would give a respectful but very excited nod to Saoirse. "thank you - i won't let you down!"

STRAIGHT INTO THE FACE THAT TELLS YOU

TO RATTLE YOUR CHAINS IF YOU LOVE BEING FREE .。.:*゚:*:✼✿

• ✦ ✦ ✦ Settling down within the ranks of his clanmates, Crownpaw would curl his tail around his paws and his cool gaze would settle on Saoirse as she began the meeting. Hearing her praise him for being active within the clan, and then awarding him a title made his face lift into a gentle smile. Then when she announced that he'd be getting promoted, a confused look took over Crown's face for a moment before he relaxed. Sure it was a jump, more work and naturally more chances for him to mess up something, but Crownpaw felt as though he owed it to the Blackhearted Rogues. They had taken him in without a moment's hesitation, given him food, water and shelter, and most importantly, they had given him a home.Nodding his head, the male would steady his mind as he focused on Saoirse. "Thank you ma'am, I won't let you down," he'd call with a dip of his head afterwards.

"Speech."

❝ I SEE THE FIRE IN YOUR EYES, GENTLE BLUE ❞

eight months \ practitioner student \ blackguard \ blackhearted rogues \ penned by @holmes

• pluto quickly padded up next to his sister, a small smile gracing delicate features. "congratulations, sister," he demurred, his tail wrapping around millie's. the practitioner's student was glad his sister finally received the promotion she so deserved, a diligent one, is what she was. now, two children in the family were in the ranks, pluto mused, vivid eyes sparkling.

CRAWL ON MY BELLY TIL THE SUN GOES DOWN

i'll —————— never wear your broken crown- | - tags.

• saturnrings arrived late, but not late enough to hear her daughter's promotion. spotting her children, she manuevered her way through the tiny crowd to sit behind them, silently congratulating milkywaykit by resting her muzzle on her head. beaming, she would attempt to curl her tail around the two, nodding happily at saoirse's announcements and dipping her head in acknowledgement of the upcoming events. right, the festival - she better get on with that.

I HAD A DREAM YOU WERE CALLING ME

CAUGHT IN BETWEEN AND FLOATING DOWNSTREAM

BHR ENFORCER — SHE/HER — PENNED BY IVORY

• Narcissus had been listening along as intently as possible to the news of this week's meeting (he could hardly say he was surprised that ELA had disappeared so shortly after being promoted, since he barely knew the stranger) when his attention was quickly diverted by the words of another one of his Roguemates. Ver was helping lead the Veil?! "Whoa! You didn't tell me!" gasped the boy as he moved to crouch down beside Ver. "How long are you helping lead for? What happened? How cool is it to be a leader?"

"speaking"

WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES SEVEN THEY CAN CUT ME DOWN IN MY PRIME & TAGS

*:・゚✦ GONNA BOLT SHUT THE WINDOWS, BARRICADE THE DOORS

LET ALL OF MY JUDGEMENTS GO *:・゚✦