Not Big Enough for the Both of Us (Multispecies Animal RP) Sign-Ups

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!

On a farm near a forest in the middle of Vermont, a battle is brewing. Right underneath everyone's noses. While this estate mostly grows and sells crops, in a large field out back lives a flock of sheep. Unlike most sheep farms, the farmers don’t use them for their meat, but instead for their wool, which means that it makes it even more important to provide protection for them. Because of this, the head shepherd on the farm has gathered a bunch of dogs to not only herd the sheep, but protect them too. However, the hiring of the dogs may be more important than they initially thought. Beyond the farmlands is a nearby forest that houses a wolf pack, who will do anything to survive. They have their eyes set on the nearby sheep flock as their biggest haul yet, so the sheep and dogs have to whatever they can to survive against their new foes. When the sun goes down, anything can happen.

Setting

Sheep Herd

Dog Pack

Wolf Pack

Species Count and Relationships

Rules

Form

My Characters

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

The post was edited 6 times, last by KairosLion ().

• aliferous They can be any breed, though preferably ones common in America and are bred for their wool. Also, sure! I’ll reserve them right away!

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• pssst, join this new thread! click the title

take a peek at of one of the government's secrets...

The post was edited 2 times, last by aliferous ().

• aliferous Accepted! Though dogs gain ranks when just become 4.

Some of my threads:

• ↠ 21 years old

↠ female

↠ aries

↠ polytheist

↠ gamer

↠ adventurer

↠ avatar art drawn for me by Phakchi

• stormy ! Accepted!

Wolfiee Certainly! I’ll reserve them for you.

Some of my threads:

• Dog

Wip I'll have them up when i get off

• Small bump

Some of my threads:

• Anyone know who might be interested?

Some of my threads:

• You can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother Nature.

You can't beat her or outrun her.

But you can get through it, and you can find out what you're made of.

• DisneyLuv Accepted!

Some of my threads:

• Call Me Dark

Contact me for any needed information

Trad & Non Trad Rper

tumblr_pcdy8claYJ1tf87m6o1_540.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by DarkenedMemories ().