MOSSBALL TOURNAMENT SIGNUPS!! [x] open

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • BETTER TO BE A LION FOR A DAY && trad. DarkClan & tags

“Kits and apprentices of DarkClan! Today I have some very excitin’ and fun news! Driftin’star and I were thinkin’ that the younger side of the clan might want somethin’ interetin’ to do, so without further ado, I’m happy to announce the mossball games!”

The brightly-colored tom stood up by the entrance of the camp so that it would be easier for him to be seen, and to see.

“If you wanna play—and I thoroughly encourage any an’ all apprentices and kits to join—all you gotta do if find one other cat your age to be your mossball-mate.”

Code
    1. Names of team members: [Apaw/kit & Bpaw/kit]
    2. Rank: [kit/apprentice]

“I’ll explain the rules ‘ere in a sec, but we all know how mossball works, don’t we?”

Lionbite paused. He could do this all by himself, could he?

“Also, I’m gonna need one or maybe two other warriors to help me, ah, referee? No need to do anythin’ formal for that, just volunteer and that’ll be good.”

// // // // //

Teams:

Apprentices:

Littlepaw & Briarpaw

Kits:

x

plotting & adopt a family member && THAN A SHEEP ALL YOUR LIFE

• A moss ball tournament, huh? Sounded entertaining. Seeing as Eagleblossom wasn’t a kit or a ‘paw, she wouldn’t be participating. But Lionbite did mention that he would need help. Why not referee?

"I can help you oversee everything," meowed the woman, swiftly padding over with pricked ears. "Wouldn't want to leave you completely at the mercy of kits and apprentices," she added with an airy chuckle. They could be a handful sometimes. Scratch that, most of the time.

"speech."

i wanna end me —— tags.

MAKE YOU A STAR AND GET YOU CONNECTED

EAGLEBLOSSOM — 23 MOONS — DARKCLAN WARRIOR — PENNED BY ZYACINTH

• A mossball tournament? That sounded exciting. Eyes sparking curiously, the dark-furred apprentice moved closer, eyes widened. "I wanna join!" she exclaimed, already spiky fur bristling.

( Names of team members: Briarpaw & whoever signs up next that's an apprentice can be with her!

— ❦ —

WE ARE KINGS AND QUEENS AND VAGABONDS

( tags | darkclan apprentice | female | 6 moons | pitchstar x eve | played by vespertine )

• 「I must be dreaming — cause I don't believe in ghosts

The idea of a mossball tournament made Littlepaw grin; It seemed like quite a fun idea. Maybe this would give him time to bond closer with whoever he teamed up with. "Count me in" He exclaimed as the apprentice walked over towards the small group. There wouldn't be any true competitive spirit coming from the tabby, rather pure fun.

(Names of team members: Littlepaw & Briarpaw

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake
    'Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Tags + Plotting + 11 Moons + Darkclan + Penned By DarkenedMemories

• BETTER TO BE A LION FOR A DAY && trad. DarkClan & tags

Lionbite opened his mouth to reply to Eagleblossom just as his younger brother and Briarpaw came on over. They were both interested...why not put them on a team together? Littlepaw was almost a warrior and Briarpaw was just now an apprentice...but he thought they'd still make a good team.

"Alright! You two can be on a team together then!"

plotting & adopt a family member && THAN A SHEEP ALL YOUR LIFE