Plot With LittlePaw

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • This here is Littlepaw, He's a new apprentice in darkclan that I just adopted out. His name is due to his lack in height, being smaller then all the other apprentices close to his age. I'm looking for a lot of short-term and long-term plots as I think he deserves such. He's open to pretty much anything besides death as I'd like to have a pretty decent chance at gaining interactions with my boy. Though I don't think he'd go and betray darkclan, seeing as he's loyal to them.

Also I love angst

I'll update this with some plot ideas when I get more time.

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake
    'Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Tags + Plotting + 11 Moons + Darkclan + Penned By DarkenedMemories

The post was edited 4 times, last by .LittlePaw. ().

• This lazy guy desperately needs some friends, maybe these two could form a best friend relationship? He might be a little bit of an arse when they first meet but maybe if they click well it could develop into a super close friendship?

• This lazy guy desperately needs some friends, maybe these two could form a best friend relationship? He might be a little bit of an arse when they first meet but maybe if they click well it could develop into a super close friendship?

Absolutely, Littlepaw would definitely cherish having a best friend. I'm sure the two would get along, even if their first run in isn't perfect.

• Littlepaw and his big brother need to plot together :^)) Maybe they could have a little casual thread where Lionbite could take him out around the territory to practice for his apprentice trials? If you have any ideas for some actual short-/long-term plots between them, I'd love to do some of those too!

• Great! I could make a thread where Duckpaw is near the DarkClan border for them to meet if you'd like? <3

That would be great if you could.

Littlepaw and his big brother need to plot together :^)) Maybe they could have a little casual thread where Lionbite could take him out around the territory to practice for his apprentice trials? If you have any ideas for some actual short-/long-term plots between them, I'd love to do some of those too!

I think a casual thread like that would be fine for right now. Seeing as I'm kinda drained and haven't gotten any ideas just yet. Though Littlepaw's defiantly gonna try his hardest to make Lionbite proud.