Issues Aside || Bloodclan Patrol; Rat Plot 2

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • I guess I'm pretty glad that you're alone
    You said she's scared of me? —

The three legged molly hobbled to the border with her patrol behind her, head moving side to side to keep an eye on her surroundings as her uneven footfalls disturbed ferns and leaves alike. She wasn't trying to be quiet, as her jingling bell on her collar made sure she would be heard. She inhaled, scenting the air to be sure she didn't go too far out of Bloodclan territory, the smells wafting over her tongue as birds chirped loudly and squirrels rustled overhead. Life went on, no matter who tried to stop it.

The living proof of this paused, sitting right on the border with long tail wrapped around her remaining legs, meowing to her patrol, "Do not make moves to attack even if they are hostile. We are here to warn them, not make them think we did this ourselves. And be sure to stay on my right side so I can look out for you two." This sentiment was mostly to herself seeing as she had an issue with dealing with others being hostile but making sure her patrol was safe was her responsibility. So if these cats were hostile, she had to figure out a way to keep an eye on both enemy and friends and not blindly claw at her clanmates. She inhaled as she settled, entire body tense and claws drumming in the dirt as she waited.

// aurora   wheatbell you do not need to wait for patrol to reply <3

— I mean, I don't see what she sees
    But maybe it's 'cause I'm wearing your cologne

• — "Alright." The guard would meow with a small nod as she padded over to the right of the three-legged molly. She hadn't had many encounters in her life with ThunderClan, so she was rather curious on how this patrol was going to go. With a small grunt she stands and awaits for the ThunderClanner's to begin showing up.

"speech"

UNDER A TRILLION STARS

BIO \ BLOODCLAN GUARD \ FEMALE \ 13 MOONS \ PLAYED BY myth

• Thank You, Next

NAU2JPm.png

"Greetings," A smooth and kind voice would reach them just before the silver tabby coat of the Thunderclan deputy appeared before them. Her expression was warm, diplomatic, as she dipped her head and smiled, "I'm sad to say I have not met any of you yet. I am Moonwatcher, Deputy of Thunderclan, is Everything alright in Bloodclan?" Her gaze would take on an slight concerned glow. was Ruth alright? or had something happened to Wildseas?

The crippled molly flicked her gaze as a silver tabby walked out, the lilac point oriental flicking one of her large ears as the other introduced herself. Names, names, names. They always gave names and asked for names, but didn't these cats know your name was a powerful weapon against themselves? She inhaled, as though shaking off those thoughts and her gaze, scarred and ruined on the right, flicked to meet yellow. This wasn't the time for Bast to question formalities. She spoke, voice low and monotone, "Bloodclan brings troubling news. Tell me, have any of your cats caught rats lately?" Common knowledge told the rodent-looking three legged cat that these cats should know rats carry disease but, would they expect to find them with poison? As she awaited an answer, her claws thrummed softly, making gouges in the dirt with her anxiety and nerves despite the blank, calm face upon the angular shape. She needed to know if there could be a start of outbreak here before alerting to why it mattered, see the issue she may be dealing with.

• Thank You, Next

NAU2JPm.png

A soft frown of concern would form on the silver Tabby's maw as she tilted her head in thought. After a moment she would shake her head and meow gently, "Not since New leaf began I think. Why do you ask?" Further worry would cause the sunshine of her normally warm gaze to dim. What could possibly have happened to cause Ruth to send a patrol to them instead of coming herself. "What troubling news do you have? Are Ruth and Wildseas alright?"

• The scent of Bloodclan permeated the air, his throat clenching up in worry. It wasn't often that Bloodclan came to the boarder, they rarely marked them, and they never hunted around the boarder, so for whatever reason they were here it must've been important. With the skill of an expert hunter Flaxkit trailed silently after Moonwatcher before he slipped from the regrown bushes and stood diligently beside her. His pale olive eyes flickered with concern, not for Bloodclan, they could die for all he cared, but for Ruth. His poor overburdened sister stuck leading a clan. "Is Ruth okay?" He questioned, repeating Moonwatcher's question quickly his oversized kit-like ears pinned back by a fraction. Claws unsheathed with worry, unconsciously piercing the ground beneath them as he chewed away at the inside of his cheek.

The three-legged molly exhaled in relief, ears flicking as her shoulders lost a fraction of her tension. It was still a pebble off of a mountain's worth of weight on her shoulders currently but nonetheless, one less issue to deal with. She then flickered her gaze down as that...child who came to Bloodclan, claiming to be Ruth's deceased brother. He was a hiccup to her plans but both cats just echoed the question of how Ruth was. She exhaled, voice a grateful murmur, "She is fine. We're all fine so far. But, there are signs twolegs are poisoning the rodents of the city and chopping their heads off with traps. Ruth asked me to warn you while she warned Skyclan of this circumstance. My advice is to check all your prey items if caught near our border for you can never be too careful." She hoped she didn't sound rude or pushy, but her voice did take an unconcious serious tone as soon as she finished saying Bloodclan was fine, her emotions in her tone dying upon her tongue like a last sweet breeze over dying fields of flowers. "The poison smells sweet, like...honey, if I'd have to guess. Our healer here, Aurora will be doing what she can to figure out what it is similar to for our clans so none can fall to it," She added like a reporting soldier to her general, claws twitching tensely, "Warn the kits to have any prey checked before you go through your prey pile and for any new items incase they came in contact with the poison. I do not wish to cause a panic but...it is a serious issue, Moonwatcher."

• Thank You, Next

NAU2JPm.png

Moonwatcher would listen intently, Her gaze never straying from Basts face as she seemed to read her like a book. This cat was worried, and as her last statement would indicate, she had good reason to be. Once Bast gave her report, Moonwatcher would nod solemnly as she spoke, "I see. Very well, please send Ruth our thanks for the warning, we will be sure to be cautious in the days ahead. Take care of yourselves as well." She would look down at Flaxkit for a moment, her stomach clenching in the fear of seeing his little body go unmoving and cold from one fatal mistake. But the deputy would steel herself as she sighed, "I will report to Blackstar immediately, thank you again." Moonwatcher would then turn and meow to the tom kit beside her, "Come along, Flaxkit. Lets head home." With one final grateful nod, the Thunderclan deputy would trot away back towards camp.