sharks in the water [PAFP/intruder]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • DAMIAN 'ROGUEWAR' DIMERA

TAGS

CUZ YOUR A NATURAL, A BEATING HEART OF STONE

He was nothing short of predatory as he made his way through the jungle that called itself the home of the Volary Flights. There was nothing friendly about the smooth, stone-like muscle that rippled beneath his golden pelt, nothing welcoming about his cold copper gaze. And it wasn't hard to see from a glance that he wasn't there to join. Rather, the large hybrid was far past the clans border, prowling about rather close to the camp. He was a handsome and capable looking young thing, covered in scars with the look of a well toned warrior about him. Whoever found him wouldn't find themselves in a plesant situation though, because Damian Dimera wasn't there to play nice.

OOC- this is part of the Volary Flights VS The AScendancy plot! Feel free to join in with your characters if you want them captured or just want to confront Damian- be warned he will attack :)

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SO COLD, TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD

THE APOCOLYPSE IS CANCELLED.

UNTIL I SAY SO.

• god, he felt horrible. his body going through both withdrawals, and lack of feeding had driven his body down. he couldnt even die, he couldnt leave this weak vessel that was his body, and so he just walked around. as much as he wanted to feed, needed to feed on blood, the vampire was too weak. his feral side was dead, gone, never to return to the light of day or even the shine of the moon, yet the hyena seemed to have been better off. the gold orbs sunken in as he moved along, his heightened senses picking up the new scent. any scent caused his mouth to water, stomach growling, snarling even, just wanting a deop of blood. just a drop. he was so thirst, that his throat burned. maybe he could convince whoever this person was. maybe.

"speech here"

♚ ・゚: JUST NOT MY DAY — TAGS

HEY THERE LOVER

DAMN I MISS YOU, ITS BEEN CRAZY. I PAINT THIS PICTURE

• DAMIAN 'ROGUEWAR' DIMERA

TAGS

THE DEEP STARES BACK, SPEAKS TO ME

It took Damian little effort to spot the other, mainly because neither seemed to be making any attempt to hide themselves from the other. Damian didn't put too much stock into this, because logically they were either coming to try and greet him or to drive him off, and he could meet either extreme with one of his own. Bloodlust and desperation weren't things that crossed the handsome youths mind, and so the encounter would likely turn into an interesting one, even if he had no way of knowing that yet. Instead he strode toward the other with swift, purposeful steps, the approach far from casual or friendly. It was stiff and formal, golden eyes cold and calculating. "You there, what's your name?" he asked, as if the other were the intruder and he were in the right to go asking the questions.

I KNOW MY LOVE CAN BE, THE KILLING KIND

THE APOCOLYPSE IS CANCELLED.

UNTIL I SAY SO.