canidae } plot with wolfthroat?

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • welcome to this weirdos plotting thread. if you've read any of his posts, you'll probably already know at least the few basic things about him: he's a talker, carries himself highly, and maybe if my writing is well enough you'll see him as a relatively handsome individual. he's got a bit of a backstory that you can find out a little about from his bio at the bottom of the page, but it's ever-evolving and affecting him as a whole, which i find to be rather cool. anywho, if you'd like to plot with him, please let me know! <3 he's only really closed to death and injury.

open to: just about everything.

closed to: death and injury.

bio

leave me unholy and dirty and beautiful

• They should form wierdo squad

maybe they could start to tolerate each other form a friendship? Saleos would def be interested in sharing her knowledge with him even if most of it’s disturbing because she likes to talk as well skksks

LULLABY TO HELL BABE,

REAPERS GOT YOUR NAME!

Shadow Veil \ Tags \ Penned by Kedamono

• weirdo squad unite

wolf isn't a stranger to death, in fact, he likes to think he understands it rather well. he's a bit desensitized to most things due to his past, so if anything, i feel they can just add onto each other's weirdness. lol.

leave me unholy and dirty and beautiful

• Ooo yes. She’d totally be happy (even if she doesn’t show it) that he’d hear her out and even show interest in what she has to say

LULLABY TO HELL BABE,

REAPERS GOT YOUR NAME!

Shadow Veil \ Tags \ Penned by Kedamono