GET CAPTURED+TORTURED BY A MEMBER OF THE ORDER?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • hihi!! yall might remember fri here as the asshole who pulled a "prank" on you guys, lolol

essentially fritter just wants to beat people up and i thought this place might be a good start since he's already antagonized the flights previously! he's not a v moral person so hes willing to beat up kids too, no restrictions on that one! so basically just post here if you want y/c kicked about a bit by him hahaha

OH MY DEAR HEAVEN IS A BIG BAND NOW ———— ・゚✧ 」

gotta get to sleep somehow — information

• hmm im debating throwing kira into it.... but hed probably try to kill fritter? tbfh? so im not sure

basically hes a serial killer but does his absolute best to not make a big deal out of it; he likes living in neutral/proclans, he likes being a respectable person (aside from his whole need to kill people), etc. i think seeing how he'd interact with someone who (i assume) kills / tortures more for the fun of it would be interesting, but im not sure if the best method would be through capture / torture :- 0 but i'll track for now and if nobody else volunteers maybe we can devise some sort of plan!

• i think thatd be a really interesting dynamic with kira, if youre still interested to do this (sorry i took a while to respond haha)

(+bump)

• aa yeah i would still be interested! i think if he got captured but maybe escaped before too much damage was done it could be interesting? he could still be a bit roughed up from getting captured in the first place (he wouldnt go down without a very stubborn fight) if youd want but i dont see him getting tortured tbh, if that is okay with you?

OO or actually if fritter did want to start torturing him, kira would probably attempt to kill him and fail, but maybe in the confusion escape?

• the second one sounds v interesting to me!! if u want u could make a capture thread here or we could just skip right to the torture thread in the order

• okay! i could make a thread stating he's gone missing here and just do the capture thread in the order? feel free to powerplay how he got there! anything that's not broken bones or worse should be fine