What happened to forever ;; birthing

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!

• ❝ FIGHT IF YOU NEED TO !

venus

tagsplottingmain

It was a normal day for her. She woke up, went on her patrol, handled a fight between a few NPC members, and then grabbed some food. But, by sunset things had changed. She was sitting by her window, watching the sunset with venus colored optics. Simply enjoying the end to a normal day.

Then, she felt uneasy. A feeling she felt only once before. The woman knew what it meant. She knew it was time. Oh, how she wished she didn't know. Slowly, she rose to her paws and headed right to her bed. No sooner then she touched the bed, she felt it. The pain unlike anything else. She was in labor for a second time. Oh how it sucked.

Shivering, she bit back the cries of pain. She knew full well what was happening. She also knew she could do it alone. She knew full well that birth was hard, but she had her first litter alone. She could do this again. She knew this litter would be smaller. Easier. She just wished she was better prepared. Alas, she was not sure of her due date, and she never asked.

---

It seemed like ages before it was all over. She was looking down upon little bundles of joy with a new softness in her eyes. Something rare to see unless you were close to her. The first pup was a little boy with blue fur and silver dewdrops across his pelt. Like her, but a smaller variant. The next was a little girl. Fur of deep auburn covering her.

The next was another little girl. Ash-blonde fur with faint galaxy markings. All of them were beautiful. Then, there was another. A male with fur of orange and golden flecks like stars. Venus was thrilled to have them all, but something about the small male was unnerving her. Now, she needed their father.

"Esme..?"

"Text"

JUST LET IT GO

TAKE IT OUT ON ME

married - galaxy goddess - seductive devil

• ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER BAD POEM? —

//oof jupiter was born a girl, velvyn

Shit, shit, shiiit. Judging from the tired tone in Venus's voice, their children had been born.

In all of her previous child-bearing experiences, Esme had usually been the one pregnant. Now, to be a father - technically - ws a whole new story. This was nerve-wracking.

The silver and black wolf peered into Venus's room, lingering hesitantly in the doorway. "Are you alright?" she whispered, studying her former paramour's face. But the small voices of newborn pups brought her attention quickly downwards, to her four new children.

Esme's throat tightened with emotion. "They're beautiful," she told Venus, all hesitation gone as she moved forward for a closer look.

A certain auburn pelt caught her eye, and she suppressed a gasp. The second pup - a little girl - looked just like her first child.

She remembered making said child in the ectobiology labs, on the Meteor. Willow had been hers and Wanda's, and Esme remembered those first feelings of motherhood well.

This one would bear that daughter's name. "Willow," she murmured, nosing reverently at the little girl-pup.

Esme was allowed to name two. Her gray eyes settled on the blonde pup, also a girl. Her shoulders were already broad, and her limbs were unusually strong and thick. Drawing from Greek Mythology, she gave the little girl the name of her hero. "Atalanta," she decided, huffing a gentle breath onto the soft, ash-blonde fur.

"speaking"

'telepathy'

AND I'VE CAPTURED YOU ONCE

but i wasn't quite right

esme "ristarë" + abrasax | played by telperion.

• Willow "Rilyaturunde"

I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU ANY HOUR

//another note! they won't have the mother-names yet, they choose those when they're 3 months old. on that same vein, feel free to age the pups up to 3 months after the birthing thread!

She was warm, one moment. Warm and safe, in a sort of suspended animation with her brother and her sisters. The next, she was uncomfortable, wet, and cold. Her tiny voice was raised in protest, but nobody seemed to have been listening.

Now, she lay contentedly in a pile of her siblings, having forgotten the initial ordeal, eager to fill her greedy belly with milk. The soft, warm, milk-smelling being known as "mother" had an interesting presence. Her attention was focused on her four new responsibilities, and from her mother's innermost thoughts, the pup learned words such as 'auburn,' 'dewdrops,' and 'galaxy.'

The word 'auburn' was in relation to her, she discovered, but she didn't know what it meant, and therefore she couldn't figure out what was auburn about her at all.

Another being flitted at the edge of her tiny consciousness. This one's mind was a mess of worries and memories, and the little girl-pup learned some choice words by listening in. Would these foul-sounding terms be useful? Wait and see, she told herself, somehow without knowing the words.

This new one was "amme," and her mind seemed to be running a mile a minute. Images and sensations the pup didn't understand - the face of a sweet young wolf and a whispered name, Willow - another female wolf, this one with pretty eyes, the name Wanda - many things were revealed to the pup.

And Willow learned all she could.

/weird reincarnation genius newborn shenanigans xD

"speech."

EYES ON FIRE, YOUR SPINE IS ABLAZE

FELLING ANY FOE WITH MY GAZE

THE CARTEL — TAGS — PENNED BY TELPERION

• //track, will reply once all the kids post

SORRY BUT I ONLY CAME FOR THE THRILLS———————— ☽*˚⊹

• [ tracking for now as well <3 ]

AND THEN BLIND MY VISION; SO DIZZY, SO DIZZY

novocaine ikurusaba original japanese ghoul cartel leader penned by yakan

• /also quietly tracking to wait for the kids to post first o:

WELL, BROKEN HEARTS BREAK BONES SO BREAK UP FAST!

AND I DON'T WANT TO LET IT GO SO IN MY GRAVE I'LL ROT