DREAMS OF SPRING — GOT ROLEPLAY SIGN UPS [OPEN]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • I left that part vague mainly because I'm not sure if you'd rather have them dead/alive. though perhaps they are just of very old age & decided to pass it onto Aelinor? unless it's easier roleplay-wise for her parents to be deceased (・o・)

I'M A SUCKER FOR YOU —

semi adv + med activity + she/her + plot w me

• thanks!

i do have one and i'd be happy to add you c:

i'm brainstorming my lord character and he might be a connington or uller. depending if Frostsoul is actively looking for someone to play jocelyn's father or if she opened the spot in case someone wants to, i might make him instead.

frosty, if you would prefer for lord stark to be a played character, i just want to see if i have a decent grasp of what you imagined for him!

- based on joci's bio, he seems like a very controlling "my way or the highway" kind of guy. is he possessive because he's worried about her or as an extension of him being controlling?

- i picture him as being much cooler - if he's affectionate, it's certainly not the sort of thing an outsider would see. instead onlookers are more likely to say that the cold northern winds chilled him

- he'd need a reason for being down in king's landing. were you imaging that he came with jocelyn to find her a husband? or is it more the type that she went to king's landing expecting him to remain in the north and then surprise! he's appointed to the small council or something and comes down?

- i just reread her bio and i'm a little confused if she's already betrothed? but i think i've reached the point of being annoying so i'm going to stop asking questions now :)

• remi

ohh alright! i was just wondering because i thought the "head" title would pass onto the closest male relative? but we can get past that if aelinor has no male relatives of course ^^

eden.

alyssa looks good!

as for the three main bullet points (that i will put in my first post), let me know if you would like to write them!

----

Update:

- 6/10 ladies are available

- 8/10 lords are available

- 3 Tully brothers of Alyssa (played by Eden) are available to play as well (they will be 19+)

DO YOU STILL HATE MY GUTS ?

BABY, THAT'S FINE —————————

advanced roleplayer & draped in gucci linen

• - He's controlling because he cares, but also because he wants to strengthen the North again.

- He is colder, not as affectionate as some.

- She definitely went away from him, he didn't travel with her! She isn't expecting him though.

- She isn't quite betrothed yet. Her father was looking for somebody for her and she was like "oh hell no I want true love!" and ran away.

WORK SCHEDULE:

4/24: 10:00am-9:00pm.

4/25: 8:00am-4:00pm.

4/26: 2:00pm-9:00pm.

4/27: 11:00am-7:00pm.

4/28: 11:00am-7:30pm.

5/1: 1:00pm-9:00pm.

5/2: 8:00am-4:00pm.

5/3: 2:00pm-9:00pm.

5/4: 12:00pm-8:00pm.

5/5: 11:00am-7:00pm.

5/8: 10:00am-9:00pm.

5/9: 8:00am-4:00pm.

5/10: 3:15pm-9:15pm.

5/11: 11:00am-6:00pm.

• here's arron! i actually have a different character half written and if arron isn't really what frosty was looking for, i'll post myles' bio instead

edit: added myles' app in case arron isn't what frosty had in mind

The post was edited 2 times, last by eden. ().

• Godric and Allyria's forms are complete!

Frostsoul I was thinking that since Godric is a nothernman and a bannerman to the Starks that he might have accompanied Lady Stark down to the Red Keep. He lost all his family to sickness recently and would be looking for an excuse to get away for a while so he would likely have offered to be part of her protection once he heard she was headed to the Red Keep.

• aaaaAAAAAAA im DOING THISS

may i reserve the lady of storm's end? also, eden. do you have anything in mind for alyssa's twin brother? because honestly i'd love to play him :)

[ STORAGE ]

• just a general note @everyone

middle names aren't something westeros nobles would have been using - middle names are only present in essos

we were looking at the forms since we'd like to start the roleplay sometime soon after friday, so please edit your forms according!

edit: if you missed it - the plotting/chat thread is up!

• eden.

Arron looks good to me! i'll wait for Frosty's response before I formally mark him down ^^

Bumble Bee

Both Godric and Allyria look good as well! feel free to head over to the plotting/chatting thread to get some ideas flowing!

telperion.

marking down you down for Lady Baratheon ^^

also just a question, is that name found in canon? because one of the rules of the thread is to stick to naming patterns from the books or the show -- in my first post, there should be a helpful link :^)

• I've edited my form accordingly! I did my research on where exactly Driftmark is, and it's near King's Landing. So Aelinor Irena Velaryon is now just Aelinor Velaryon. :P

I've also made how she became the Lady of Driftmark clearer in the 'other info' section of her form.

I wrote, 'Her parents are deceased, after being killed by a group of pirates. Her younger brother took revenge on the murderer but in the middle of battle he was killed by another pirate. She is the only legitimate and alive heir.'

Will be plotting soon! Very excited for the roleplay. :D

I'M A SUCKER FOR YOU —

semi adv + med activity + she/her + plot w me

• telperion.

whoops looks like i linked the wrong list, sorry about that -- the one i had up had fan-made names

the new link should be the canon one :^)

remi

sounds good ^^