Can I get a witness ;; Flash Flood

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!

• ❝ I WILL PROTECT YOU !

adishroh

tagsplottingmain

The rains came suddenly. The clouds rolled in and thunder cracked. The lightning seemed to split the sky as heavy drops fell. Fast and hard. The storm was bad and she noticed things a lot worse happening. Her eyes fell upon the lower cabins. Water rising towards them. Adi felt her chest tighten with sudden panic.

She shot forwards without thinking. She just, reacted. Lunging out onto her porch and screaming, a sound no one has ever heard from her. "Flash Flood! Get to the higher cabins!" She knew. Oh, she knew that it was coming. She just knew when the storm hit, it was going to be bad. This, though, was worse.

"Text"

I KNOW THIS WHOLE DAMN CITY THINKS IT NEEDS YOU

BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I DO

tagsreference — roleplayed by velvyn

• ———— Loki Xenobia ————

Trouble troublemaker, yeah that's my middle name

Loki was the first to be jolted from slumber, stumbling out of her cabin. She was used to rain and lightning, came with having a volatile God of Thunder as your brother, so the rains hadn't disturbed her as they pelted the sides of her home. However, when the carasune stepped onto her porch, the rising waters instant sent her heart hammering in her chest.

"I'll take up the back." She told her leader, turning back to the hub of lower cabins. "Everyone, get going, quickly!" She shouted just in case her louder voice would carry to those who couldn't hear the quieter leader.

"Speech"

STEP ON THE GLASS STAPLE YOUR TONGUE

BURY A FRIEND I WANNA END ME I WANNA "END ME"

lavenderlace arcanium thunderlands member penned by luna

• ❝ JUST LIKE THAT BAM !

hawkeye

tagsplottingmain

Loud voices brought the canine out of his room. Why wouldn't it? They were hollering about something. The second his paw touched the water washing his porch, he was wide awake. Jolting backwards. He blinked in shock before leaping out into the water and heading to Loki. "We need to help the elderly or the kids if we see them." He was worried they may not be fast enough to make it up to Adi or beyond.

"Text"

NEVER BLAME THE LABELS OR THE ARTISTS

HEAVENS NO, NO, NO

tagsreference — roleplayed by velvyn

• ❝ I DO WHAT I FEEL LIKE !

bruce banner

tagsplottingmain

Lucky for him, his house was also up on higher land, like Adi. The male would step out on the porch at the screams. He was not sleeping anyways. Thus, he watched as people fled the fast rising waters.

"Text"

I HELD IT ALL IN WITH BLOOD ON MY FACE

BUILT IT UP, MAN, SO BAD YOU CAN TASTE

single - scientist - hulk

• ❝ GUILTY AS CHARGED !

thor

tagsplottingmain

Storms never bothered him. he loved them, even. So, when everyone was calling out, he hardly understood why. Thus, he simply moved forward to the others. The male walked up the hill to stop near Adi. Looking out over the panicked faces. This must be bad for them. Fine. He would help.

"Text"

WHO MADE YOU GOD TO SAY

I''L TAKE YOUR LIFE FROM YOU

single - thunder god - lord of thunder

• ❝ I'M LOCKED AND LOADED !

natalia romanova

tagsplottingmain

Widow would move over to Bruce and look at him. She could use his help, but she knew. She knew he was not ready. So, she would jump down and head off to find anyone that needed her help.

"Text"

YOU SEEM TO UNDERESTIMATE WHO I AM

'CAUSE I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE LIKE

single - assassin - spy

• The rising waters hadn't gone unnoticed by Show, who quickly raced to gather as much as he could from his medicine stores and shove it all into his burlap bag. When he felt that he had taken a sufficient amount of medicine, he was sure to grab some of his most prized books, the ones that he would never want to be destroyed by the water. Once he had been sufficiently burdened by the weight of all his belongings, the man rushed out of his den (and as soon as he stepped out, he was almost ankle-deep in water) and made a break for higher ground. Through the rain, he followed the call of Adishroh, squinting up at her form through the sheets of water. "I'm coming!" he called, somewhat out of breath.

"speaking"

\ CRASH THOSE SHINY CYMBALS \ TAGS

UNIFY HUMANITY IN A THUNDERING CHORUS

NO EXITS FROM THIS BROADWAY VENUE