VAPORWAVE BEATS / Character Storage pt.3

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • DIRECTORY

ACTIVE

I. Ver Million - Strategist (Asst. Deputy) of The Blackheart Rogues, Midnightbringer (Asst. Deputy) of Shadow Veil and Suncricle Knight (asst. Deputy) of Solaris Kingdom // Temporary Member of the Exiles (STORAGE)

II. Balthazar Lannister - Vice (Deputy) of the Ascendancy

III. Kukiko Shinzui - Overseer (Deputy) of the Sanguine Ruins and High Queen (Leader) of Valhalla

CASUAL - TESTRUNNING

I. Saleos Aeternum - Member of the Tribe of Storms and Stars, Member of Blizzardclan (STORAGE)

II. Romeo Darling - Member of the Sanguine Ruins

STORAGE - VERY CASUAL

I. Redalert Killjoy - Purpleheart (HP) of ColouredClan and Capo (HP) of The Cartel

II. Tesshin Cipher - Former Residents student (medic) of the Dark Dynasty

III. Champagne Orpheus - Member of the Dark Dynasty and former Bard of Warfare (HP) of the Serein Copse (STORAGE)

IV. Candela Eternite - Member of the Thunderlands (STORAGE)

FLY ME TO THE MOON

(Keda/Keds) ♛ She/Her ♛ Feel Free to pm for help/chat ♛ EST

characters | storage

The post was edited 7 times, last by Kedamono ().

• "IM GUILTY AS CHARGED FOR LEADING YOU ON A LIE THAT I KNOW IS EASY TO SEE" — GENERAL

— Ver Million Casanova && Vi-Vi, Millie, Mom

— Female && She/Her // Homoflexible

— 17 Months // Ages realistically

— Blackheart Rogues && Strategist (asst. Deputy) // Keen, Sociable, Steadfast, Highskills, Gamemaster

— Shadow Veil && Midnightbringer of Outer Relations (asst. Deputy // Socialite, Devastator, Followthrough, Patriot, Bringer of renewal

— Solaris Kingdom && Suncircle Knight // Titles

— Exiles && Member // Titles

"BUT ITS CRUCIAL TO BLOT PUT ANY SIGNS THAT I MAY HAVE FEELINGS" — APPEARANCE

[ birth ] German Shepherd Mix | health 90%

Larger than most of her breed, Ver stands around 2’9 at the shoulder, and weighs around 90 pounds. Her build is lean but she has lithe muscles rippling underneath her pelt, her front paws especially show these lines of power. Like all German shepherds her front half is much more built than her lower and she walks with her chest puffed out and her long tail lowered. Ver’s fur is always growing and being trimmed during certain season. During winter it’s fluffed out and blankets her form in long strands, it’ll gather heavily around her neck. back, shoulders and around the base of her wings. During the summer months it’ll shed and she will be smooth but still fluffy, her color will brighten ever so slightly and reveal more of her brown fur. Her fur is typically a mottled tapestry of dark browns, Blacks and grays and they all fight for dominance on her pelt. She like most of her species has a large ‘saddle’ of black fur that covers her back and a large portion of the fur on her tail. It extends up her neck and onto her face where it forms into sort of full face mask. Her muzzle is twinged with gray.

Her face is slim and has a feminine look to it much to her utter discomfort. While most of her body can be considered wild and rugged her face juxtaposes that appearance. It’s slim and well formed and her lips curl up neatly into a sort of perma-smile. Her front canines often poke through her maw. Her nose is a standard black and she has small whiskers. Going up her face you’ll take note that her eyes are a bright vermillion color with small specs of a darker crimson flecking their surfaces. Her ears are tall and always perked and are just shy of the height of her horns. She has fluff on their bases which extends to the sides of her face.

Ver’s scars are mostly hidden beneath her thick fur but they are still numerous and gather heavily on her front legs and on her flank and stomach. She’s very proud of them. The most notable of these is a large X shaped scar that cuts across her right ‘peck’ she also recently has a long scar going across her right eye

Large horns protrude from the dame's head, curving upwards into a 'U' shape when seen from afar. They bare a hard but slick texture and are colored a pale red with pin stripes of vermilion cutting through them. Along with this Ver has small 'useless' leathery wings that rest just below her shoulders, they form in three distinct points. Recently she’s grown another larger pair capable of flight just above her old pair. The scales are a slightly lighter color.

[ Secondary ] Oriental Shorthair | health 70%

A handsome lanky feline with long legs and a thin physique if it weren't for the bright red eyes and constant smirk this form would be unrecognizable from Ver's main body. It is exclusively used for missions and has been beaten up in the short time she's had it. A long scar criss crosses her muzzle as well as a slitting mark on her neck and another long scar on her upper stomach. Otherwise Ver or "Cicada" is unmarred, her ebony coat covering most of her blemishes.

"THIS WAY YOU DONT ASK ME HOW AM I, THIS WAY YOU DONT FORCE ME TO PROCEED" — INTERACTION

— Very Difficult physically && Difficult mentally // engages in combat && sometimes shows mercy // sometimes antagonizes others

— powers include Shapeshifting [30%] + Scent Manipulation [10%] && will not be used offensively

"WITH ACTUALLY HAVING TO TELL YOU MY WORRIES, WITH ACTUALLY HAVING YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME" — PERSONALITY

Dutiful, Charming, Sociable, Hardworking, Amiable, Dedicated, Reliant, Steadfast, Obedient, Smug, Playful, Lonely, Sordid, Greedy, Amoral, Compulsive, Ego Driven, Rowdy, Suspicious, Stubborn, Relentless, Casual, Tough, Workaholic, Perfectionist, Mellow, Proud, Determined

"I HATE WORRYING ABOUT THE FUTURE, CAUSE ALL MY FUCKING PROBLEMS ARE BASED AROUND THE PAST" — RELATIONSHIPS

— No children / NPC x NPC (Gen 1) / No Siblings

— Crushing on Lastbastion + (Multiple small crushes) / No pref. mono or poly // single

— Mentor to Narcissus and Krymson

THANK GOD FOR BUSINESS THEY LET ME TAKE THE FLOOR

I STOOD SO PROUDLY LIKE I WAS GOING TO WAR

BHR/SHADOW VEIL/SOLARIS LARGE MUTATED GERMAN SHEPHERD W/RED EYES MERCENARY

Storage played by Kedamono IC Opinions/Actions

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ver Million ().

• "I HATE MY WORK AND IM FEARLESS NOW BUT IT COST MY SOUL" — GENERAL

— Balthazar Lannister Reaver && Bal

— Male && he/him // Homosexual

— 13 Months // +2 Months every 1st

— Ascendancy && Vice // n/a

— Former Exiler && Saboteur + Moonshiner

"SAVE YOURSELF THE MOON IS FULL" — APPEARANCE

[ birth ] Cave Lion | health 100%

A large broad shouldered male Cave Lion weighing 989 pounds and standing at a whopping 4'2. Although his size may be intimidating his face hasn't changed much from his cubhood, it's still soft and "cute" with the same soft structure it once had. However it's effect is changed as his saber teeth have grown since then, they gleam and end just below his fluffy chin and he's very proud of them. Surrounding his face he will have a mane of well kept fur that swerves around his head, he is devoted to it's upkeep and is very very vain about it. His body will be more lithe than muscular but he will most definitely have some natural muscle and weight, he is more than capable of bowling anyone smaller over if he so pleases but most of the time prefers to keep his claws sheathed. His paws in question are still big but now they are proportional to his body. His mane ruff will extend to his spine and it will end around his mid back. His tail tuft is long and just as fluffy as his mane. His fur will be an off white grayish hue with tints of yellow in his mane no doubt inherited from his father. He won't be very fond of accessories and will typically settle with an armband or necklace.

"UNDER ITS POWER GRAVITATIONAL PULL" — INTERACTION

— Medium physically && Extreme mentally // Does not engage in combat && Never shows mercy // Does not antagonize others

— powers include Plant Manipulation [40%] && will be used offensively?

"BLOOD RED LIPS THEY SHAKE LIKE LEAVES" — PERSONALITY

Fake, Happy, Friendly, Clingy Goofy, Polite, Well mannered, Submissive, People-Pleaser, Optimistic, Easygoing, Peace keeping, Exceedingly cunning, intelligent, sadistic, Unemotional, snide, hateful, Narcissistic, Ambitious, Possessive

"YOU'RE FLESH AND BLOOD BUT WHATS UNDERNEATH?" — RELATIONSHIPS

— No Children / Damion Lannister x NPC (Gen 2) / Sibling to Vera

— Formerly crushing on Sasha / Strictly Monogamous // Single

— Former Apprentice of Trash

template © blue ;,

WORDS DRIP LIKE HONEY DEAR

HOW SWEET IT IS TO HEAR

tags + played by Kedamono

The post was edited 3 times, last by Balthazar ().

• "LAY YOUR HEAD DOWN CHILD I WONT LET THE BOOGEYMEN COME" — GENERAL

— Kukiko Shinzui && Noodle

— Female && She/Her // Bisexual

— 41 Months // Ages Realistically

— Sanguine Ruins && Overseer // Devoted, Lion, Militarist, Socialite, Strategist

— Valhalla && High Queen // Titles

"COUNTING BODIES LIKE SHEEP TO THE RHYTHM OF TH WAR DRUMS " — APPEARANCE

[ Main ] Valozan Dragon | health 100%

Kukiko is unable to fully manifest her form, it’s runty and small compared to others and her face is still vaguely canine. That’s not to say she’s small by any means, she’s still a dragon and towers over her canine brothers. She is only just shy of the average height for her species. She’s more long than she is tall and her body is muscular and lithe covered in smooth off-gray scales and blanketed on top of by a long ruff of fur that extends down her entire back. It gathers heavily around her cheeks, the back of her head and her elbows. This fur is colored a pale lavender with wisps of darker and light purples blending into it. This color seeps into her back scales where it goes down for a few inches to form small insignificant stripes. The real patterning comes from her plethora of scars, they line her body and it’s clear she was once a loser of many fights. The most notable of these scars are as following: a large gash above her right shoulder that drags all the way up to her left shoulder blade, three long scars across her left thigh and finally her broken tail. Which is broken toward the middle and juts out unnaturally to the right.

"PAY NO MIND TO THE RABBLE PAY NO MIND TO THE RABBLE" — INTERACTION

— Extreme physically && Easy mentally // Will gladly engage in combat && Never shows mercy // Always antagonizes others

— powers include Ice Manipulation [60%] Shapeshifting [30%] && will always be used offensively

"HEAD DOWN GO TO SLEEP TO THE RHYTHM OF THE WAR DRUMS" — PERSONALITY

Strong, Vicious, Cruel, Stubborn, Opinionated, Self sufficient, Inept, Desperate, Sadistic, Cold, Arrogant, Vulnerable, Easily-offended, Dim

"PAY NO MIND TO WHAT THE OTHER VOICES SAY, THEY DONT LOVE YOU LIKE I DO" — RELATIONSHIPS

— Adoptive mother to Aslan and Takarona / NPC x NPC / Sibling to Masanori

— No crushes / Monogamous // Single

— No mentor/Apprentice

template © blue ;,

LETTING A NEW DAY BEGIN

tags. | IC OPINONS | played by kedamono.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kukiko ().

• "I GET DRUG OUT OF BED FOR ANOTHER MEET AND GREET" — GENERAL

— Champagne Orpheus && Champ

— Male && He/Him // Bisexual

— 52 Months // Ages Realistically

— Dark Dynasty && Member // Titles

— Former member of The Serein Copse && Bard of Warfare // Titles

"I SHAKE THE HAND OF EVERY FAN PUT ON A HAPPY FACE SPREAD SO FUCKING THIN IM ALL OVER THE PLACE " — APPEARANCE

[ Main ] Leopard Seal/Snow Leopard Hybrid | health 100%

A very large creature with a hulking mass of smooth streamlined fur, Champagne is all stormy grays with blotches of dark colors across his skin that form into delicate leopard spots that coarse down his bulking mass. A shaded saddle of gray is under these markings and down towards his belly his normal gray turns to silver a trait most Leopard seals have. His main body resembles that of a snow leopard though much more bulkier towards the front part of his body, his chest and shoulders are filled out and he stands permanently with them held out. His back legs are less powerful but juxtaposed with his long flowing tail. His face resembles that of a leopard seals with the teeth to match, his visage is intimidating only added to it are his longer canine teeth that all vampires have. He retains his glowing amber eyes.

[ Birth ] Timber Wolf | health 50%

A large broad shouldered man, Champagne is the typical wolf Covered in a blanket of dark brooding fur that covers his muscular body. This fur is black as night save for his paws which in stark contrast are white. He stands taller than most males his age, and his a stern but manly face. He can be described as ruggedly handsome, despite his plethora of scars. It’s clear to most Champagne has faced many trials, from the old weathered facial scar cutting across his muzzle to the recent swathes of gashes across his cheeks and across his eyes. If it wasn’t for his face Champagne would be pristine, he’d still be the man he once was. Hiding these blemishes is a large ram skull that covers his face only showing his chin and the bottommost part of his face. Revealing his pointed vampire fangs that stick out and over his chin.

"HATE RIDING THE BUS HATE RIDING THE PLANE SEDATE MYSELF TO KILL THE PAIN" — INTERACTION

— Medium physically && Medium mentally // will sometimes engage in combat && will show mercy // sometimes antagonizes others

— powers include Venom glands [30%] Shapeshifting [30%] && not used offensively

"I HAVE NO LIFE FORGET THE HOPE THE WHOLE THINGS TURNED INTO ONE BIG JOKE" — PERSONALITY

Serious, Impatient, Melancholic, Dry, Familial, Dutiful, subservient, Hateful, Depressive, Realistic, Analytical, Gruff

"ALL IN ALL ITS A GOOD LIFE I GOT WHAT I WANT IM LIVING THE GOOD LIFE A TOAST TO YOU NOW ITS ALL SHAM PAIN" — RELATIONSHIPS

— Father to three deceased children / NPC x NPC / Sibling to Blackroses and Hydi

— Boyfriend to Xander (1/2 of Xanpagne) / Monogamous // Taken

— No mentor/Apprentice

template © blue ;,

IM LIVING THE GOOD LIFE

A TOAST TO YOU NOW

tags. | played by kedamono.

The post was edited 1 time, last by champagne. ().

• "THE TRAGIC COMEDY DIVINE PAINTS THE WAY TO PEACE OF MIND" — GENERAL

— Saleos Aeternum && Sal, Sally

— 10 Months // Ages with sibling

— Tribe of storms and stars && Member // Titles

— Blizzardclan && Member // Titles

"LEAVING SHALLOW LOVERS FAR BEHIND PAST UNCERTAINTIES COMBINE" — APPEARANCE

[ birth ] Panther | health 100%

Saleos is a large imposing feline covered in an immaculate pelt of ebony black. No flecks or blemishes fleck it’s surface her fur as plain as a starless night sky. No scars bisect this form and it’s only stand out feature is her prismatic baby blue eyes that glow luminescent in the dark. She always bares a bored expression and a frown, she’s said to be expressionless and every furrow and curve of her face serves only to prove that assumption correct.

"BRINGING TEARS TO SLEEPLESS EYES MEMORY RUNS THE COURSE OF TIME BLOOD RUNS COLD BEYOND" — INTERACTION

— Medium physically && Extreme mentally // Does not engage in combat && Will always show mercy // Does not antagonize others

— powers include Possession [30%] The Sight [30%] Earth Elemental [60%] && will not be used offensively

"VIOLET PRISON FOR VIOLENT VISIONS AND SO THE BROKEN RECORD PLAYS AS YOU THROW US AWAY" — PERSONALITY

Intelligent, Independent, Level headed, Booksmart, Quick learner, Inquisitive, Blunt, Self assured, Pacifist, Quiet, Apathetic, Cold, “Unfeeling”, “Sinister”, Suicidal, Uncaring, Reckless, Closed off, Awkward, Socially-inept, Dense

"WE’RE NEVER ENOUGH WE’RE DROWNING IN CLICHES SO DESPERATE TO LOVE" — RELATIONSHIPS

— No Children / Lastbastion x Noredimir /Stratopaw, Azazel, Abbi, Ambrosiapaw / Adopted sibling to Sunpaw, Nike, Junekit, Evening, Neptunianpaw

— No current crushes / Poly/Mono // Single

— Apprentice/Mentor

template © blue ;,

LULLABY TO HELL BABE,

REAPERS GOT YOUR NAME!

TOSAS \ Tags \ Penned by Kedamono

The post was edited 2 times, last by Saleos ().

• "FLOAT ON TO OPEN SKIES WHERE DREAM WILL BE UNIFIED AS I SLIP INSIDE" — GENERAL

— Candela Eternite Rivera && Candy

— 11 Months // Ages monthly

— Loner && Unaffiliated // Titles

"MULTIPLY HUMANITY HARMONIZE INSANITY" — APPEARANCE

[ birth ] Wolfdog | health 100%

Candela takes more after her father and will never grow to be as bulky or as physically large as her mother’s species. She’ll be one of the smallest of the litter if not the smallest. Her fur is a tawny pale golden color at birth but will darken as time goes on. Flecks of mottled caramel coarse through her pelt. Especially along her face and muzzle where the fur will eventually darken into a ‘mask’. Her Underbelly and part of her muzzle will remain a milky white and will show her pale pink skin underneath throughout her life. Her fur will mostly resemble her mother’s in length but resemble her fathers in texture and feeling. Her eyes are a pale crystal blue and often look white in different lighting.

"PULLING LIGHT OF REMEDY PULLING TIDES OF CLARITY" — INTERACTION

— Medium physically && Medium mentally // Does not engage in combat && Will always show mercy // Does not antagonize others

— powers include Fire Elemental [60%] && will be used offensively

"SHATTERED GLASS IN FLOWER BEADS HUMANIZE INHUMANE ENDS" — PERSONALITY

Friendly, Polite, Charismatic, Unsure, Jolly, Resourceful, persistent, Exceedingly stubborn, Emotional, Anxious, Ambitious, Loyal, Paranoid, Possesive, Quick to lie

"ITS ALL THE SAME TO THE DREAMERS ITS ALL THE SAME” — RELATIONSHIPS

— No Children / Canoris x Aiden /Nox, Galadriel, Bono, Rafferty, Halycon

— Apprentice/Mentor

template © blue ;,

... I HOPE ITS ALREADY TO LATE ....

tags. | played by kedamono.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Candela ().

• "I CAN FEEL THE CITY CRUMBLING AROUND ME I CANT SEEM TO FIND MY WAY" — GENERAL

— Romeo Darling Deadmist, Dixon, Donatelli, Ipswich, Kunninglik && Baby

— Male && He/Him // Heterosexual

— 3 Months // Ages with siblings

— Sanguine Ruins && Member // Titles

"I CAN SEE A BRIGHT LIGHT SHINING IN THE DARK NIGHT HOPING I FIND MY WAY" — APPEARANCE

[ birth ] Bengal/Amur Tiger | health 100%

Romeo was born with a strange pelt, one mottled with both his parents defects he holds genes for pseudo-melanism and psudeo-Albinism. His pelt is mostly white tinted with grays and silvers. The stripes along the majority of his body, his flank and back are a smoky gray color which darkens to a ebony black around his points. He looks more like a Siamese tabby rather than the normal tiger. Hazy black surrounds these points though the striping is dark enough to contrast it. His eyes are a bright vibrant green, flecked with tones of blue and yellow. His nose and lips are black and his whiskers are long. As he grows up he will acquire a pair of silver oval like glasses for his horrible sight.

"YEAH I HAD WHAT I WANTED IT WENT AWAY SO FAST YEAH I GOT TO LET GO SO WE CAN DANCE TILL TOMORROW" — INTERACTION

— Easy physically && Easy mentally // Does not engage in combat && Will always show mercy // Does not antagonize others

— powers undeveloped && will not be used offensively

"I CAN FEEL A HEARTBEAT UNDERNEATH THE CONCRETE JUST LIKE A KICK DRUM PLAYS" — PERSONALITY

Sweet, Family Oriented, Ambitious, Proud, Selfless, Sensitive, Immature, Self doubting, Dependant, Over emotional, Pacifist, Crybaby, Innocent, Soft, Ladies-Man

"RUNNING IN A STRAIGHT LIGHT GUIDED BY THE STREET LIGHTS PUSHING THE DARK AWAY" — RELATIONSHIPS

— No Children / Petra x Stone / Nesley, Angeldust, Plaitedillusions, Sclenttation, / Pebble, Opal, Jade, Brick, Crownpaw, Faustus, Snowangel, Fireflyweaver

— Apprentice/Mentor

template © blue ;,

☾*: I CAN FEEL A HEARTBEAT —————

UNDERNEATH THE CONCRETE

Sanguine Ruins / tags / Penned by Kedamono