[ASC] SWELL! [ weekly tasks apr. 8 - apr. 15 ]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • YOU COULD BE MY LUCK && gloryhound of the ascendancy & tags & "speech"

Helena rolled her stiff shoulders as she drew herself back into the Ditch for one of the first times in a while. Her illness had finally lifted, and thus she now found herself capable enough to once again preform her expected duties as Gloryhound. Slitted eyes glancing back and forth between the somewhat scarce busybodies of the Ascendancy, Helena called out, "Tasks, guys. Hurry your sorry asses up."

EVEN IN A HURRICANE OF FROWNS ———— ・゚✧ 」

helena 'hellbound/vainglory' domenico — tags — penned by lyn.

• / retro to capture

Ritsu meandered to the scene.

"I'll take one," he uttered, though his sour tone indicated that she'd better not try anything tricky.

I PICKED UP THE BIRD AND ABOVE THE DIN I SAID

"THAT'S THE LAST SONG YOU'LL EVER SING"

KAGEYAMA RITSU — ACCOMPANIED BY DIMPLE — ASCENDANCY & TAGS; PENNED BY MEGHAN

Helena's maroon gaze quickly found itself locked on Ritsu, the first Ascendant to approach her. She disliked his sour tone, and was sure to take a mental note of the displeasing response to her call. "Go do some hunting, would you? I don't care if it's wild animals or other Agrelos group members and their personal belongings. Just bring something back to show for it, kid."

• 2a5dur.jpg

DAMIAN 'ROGUEWAR' DIMERA

TAGS

THE DEEP STARES BACK, SPEAKS TO ME

In a lame track post Damian would make his way over with a nod of greeting toward Helena, noting that he had also been scarce in the territory the last few days. He had to work harder not to be so solitary.

"I'll take one, too." He'd say, figuring he had to start making up for his lack of presence somehow, and this was as good a place to start as any.

I KNOW MY LOVE CAN BE, THE KILLING KIND

**** This is Kink, I'm temporarily role playing DAMIAN under this username****

Helena nodded towards Damian before barking smoothly, "Why don't you teach everyone some... unique battle techniques. Doesn't matter if they're involved in the physical combat or a way to jump the enemy, just let everyone know some of the most efficient ways to get an advantage over your opponent."