JUST NOT FOR LONG // torture

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • — It was surprising to the canine mix. He'd really gotten one of them, an Exiler. He despised the thought of the Clan, that group whose job it was to ruin everything for everyone else, to destroy what they worked so hard to get. They were self-interested people, and they deserved to die like he did. Tadashi once gave his life for others, he tried to save them, and he at least didn't leave even the most rotten people to die.

These people ruined others, physically and mentally, leave them to die. He heard all about Yuuki-- his true brother, his full brother, dying from the wounds given to him by these pieces of shit. He stands over Cyrus, looking at his body. Was he unconscious? It didn't matter. He'd be awake for this. Crimson eyes peer down with disgust at the cream and brown feline. He'd have fun with this one

"Hey, you." The snarl rolls smoothly off of Tadashi's tongue, his tail upright in a display of dominance before he begins by baring his teeth and harshly smacking the domestic feline with the back of his paw. "Yeah, you. Mewosamasu. Wake up. Are you gonna sit pretty for this or am i gonna have to restrain you?"

//please wait for cyrus. to reply! excuse the lateness!

• FORMING MY OWN CLOUD —

He was off his game, that much was obvious - it had been a long time since he'd gotten captured by whoever hated the Exiles that month. Any rational person would tell him it wasn't his fault, that he had a concussion and couldn't expect to defend himself in such a state - well, to those people he'd say he shouldn't have been far enough from the prison to get caught in the first place. Once again, he'd screwed himself over.

He, woke up with an annoyed grunt, forgetting for a moment that it hadn't all been a dream - a slap across the face wouldn't exactly be out of the ordinary in the Exiles, but the voice that followed wasn't one he remembered. and that woke him up the rest of the way fairly quickly. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" he hissed, trying to pull away from his captor, instead finding himself dizzied and unable to stand - fucking concussion, really coming back to bite his ass. "If you think I'm just gonna sit here and take it, you're wrong," he spat, trying his very best not to show how weak he truly was.

BENEATH THE SHEETS OF PAPER ———— ・゚✧ 」

exiles + consul + penned by astro.tags

• — The feline was really trying his best, wasn't he? A sickening smile encroaches on Tadashi's face. Too bad this drive wouldn't help him. Maybe when he was getting captured, it would help. But not now. He notes that the cat is dizziness unable to stand. He remarks, and rather quickly, "It seems you've got no choice. You can't run. Now, sit still-lay still, whatever." With that, Tadashi would try to chain the cat's feet to the ground.

With a grin, and whether or not that worked, Tadashi placed a claw under his chin, before chuckling. "Well, well... what should I start with? You pick."

//mobile + at school!

• FORMING MY OWN CLOUD —

Cyrus hissed in annoyance at his own inability to get back up, and the response it drew from his attacker. Were the chains really necessary? What the fuck had he done to deserve being restrained, and at the very least badly injured once this asswipe got going. "You're a piece of work, you know that?" he spat, struggling against the bindings on his feet with a grunt.

Cyrus recoiled at the claw under his chin, narrowing his eyes at the 'choice' he was offered. "Why don't you start by taking out whatever stick is up your ass?" he said, his voice thick with a mix of fear and anger - and just a hint of his usually charming assholery. If this guy seriously thought Cyrus was enough of a masochist to decide on his own torture, he was fucking crazy - well, based on the chains he might be a bit crazy anyways, actually.

• — The wolfdog hybrid smiles at the futile attempts the cat gives to sass him and escape. A piece of work, huh? How ironic. His charcoal tail sweeps behind him and he leans down to the feline. "Yes, well, you brought this piece of work upon yourself." He whispers, his expression sadistic, happy.

He pulls his claw away from his chin, humming briefly. That was, until, the dude decides to make a smart ass comment. Upon hearing that, Tadashi walks over to a nearby tree, and pulls a branch off. He returns, slowly, as if he savors the moment. "Why? So I can stick it up yours?" He replies, before attempting to smack him with it. "Next point, shut up, peanut gallery, or else this'll be worse."

• FORMING MY OWN CLOUD —

He kept his mouth shut, watching as he snapped off a branch as responded to the quip. He yelped as the branch swung down, smacking him hard enough to dizzy him more - safe to say his sense of direction was quite muddled and he wouldn't be getting up any time soon.

[ooc; bleh muse ;w; feel free to just go ahead with any attacks you want, just don't remove any limbs or do too much damage to his face!! he's gotta be nearly dead by the end for plot reasons lol]