dreamers searching for the truth | open + tarot reading

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • °•:` "GOT KALEIDOSCOPES IN MY HAIRDO,"

The Nebelung feline had received some insight from her patrons, in the form of a strangely clouded dream. They were never particularly direct, but who was she to question goddesses?

She halted at the border of the Sanctuary, relaxing back onto her hind legs and carefully removing a wrapped card deck from a small bad tied at her waist. The feline would shuffle them before separating them into three careful piles in front of her. Only when they were ready would Maitho glance up with her mismatched eyes, still keeping the third one hidden until... well if someone were to take her up on her offer. "Hello, I am here from Volary Flights," offered the feline softly, eyes peering along the horizon, "Offering tarot readings if you like." Anyone with the Sight would be able to see the cluster of smaller spirits seeping around the young soothsayer, weaving gently through the air. But if not, they'd simply see the young feline sitting with her cards, waiting patiently.

[basically just lemme know what you want Maitho to see in the cards for your charrie <3 they will see it and rely it in strange visions so misinterpreted messages are possible! copied&pasted for ease]

"GOT BACK THE STARS IN MY EYES, TOO." °•:`

tags | "speech"

• Magic was something that Val never really quite invested himself in but, of course, he found it very interesting. He never considered himself spiritual either but his bond with the Gaia was strong so... he supposed he was. He's had his fortune read before— a couple of times, actually —but he wished that all those times he had gotten his fortune read that it would've told him he would become the leader of a group like the Sanctuary one day. That would have certainly helped him, especially since he sort of did believe in these things. They were usually on the nose, though he knew sometimes they could be misinterpreted. Still, it was quite interesting...

Hearing the unfamiliar voice, Val would show up with vague curiosity glistening in his eyes. "Tarot card readings...? I'll bite then," The Shepherd says, his docked tail giving an excited wriggle as he settles into a seat before Maitho. He did not miss seeing the little spirits dancing about the woman and, surely, she would not miss seeing his own little spirit dancing about him either. The little wisp seemed excited, much like Val, and seemed to peer over his shoulder with the same interest he held. "I've done a tarot card reading before, but it's been a while since I've done it. Do you need anythin'?" The tea green canine would inquire with a gentle tilt of his head.

IT'S TIME WE SHOWED OUR FACES,

GOT REAL AND TRAVEL PLACES !

SURVIVALINSTINCT — SANCTUARY LEADER — PENNED BY YAKAN

• — Lincoln appeared beside Survivalinstinct. Peering down at the unfamiliar cards, he let his tail wag as he spoke up to Maitho. "Whoa, these are cool! How does it work, anyway?" He sat down, letting his tail beat against the ground as he awaited an answer.

☾*: DON'T MAKE ME A LIAR CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD —————

WHEN I SAID IT I THOUGHT IT WAS TRUE.

lincoln ludwig-xerses-coinneach / silverlanterns x magi x rapier / physically easy / mentally easy / bio / PENNED BY showzen

• °•:` "GOT KALEIDOSCOPES IN MY HAIRDO,"

"Nothing but an open mind." Though it didn't seem like the man in front of her would have much issue there. He had a little spirit friend. Most who had with interactions with spirits seemed to be more understanding of the strange issues of trying to understand visions or messages from the divine. Maitho's mismatched gaze would turn to the next stranger as she replied, "The cards help... conduct pieces of fate and destiny. They help tell me what Ioun has in store."

[what would you like Maitho to see?]

"GOT BACK THE STARS IN MY EYES, TOO." °•:`

tags | "speech"

• ❝ DO I DARE ❞

Despite all of her reading to inform her knowledge, however fleeting it is these days, Vivienne knew very little of tarot reading. She had read tales of prophets and seers, of cruel fates twisting the present to reach a dreadful end, of prosperity in the face of all odds. Such things had rarely held her interest; she knows she has lived a long life, and any end to it would be accepted with a bowed head. Vivienne knew she would greet death as an old friend - she simply didn't know when that would be. Perhaps this stranger and her cards could clear the murky waters? "Would you be so kind as to see what I have in store, dear?" She pushes her spectacles up the bridge of her nose, peering at the stacks with vivid intrigue.

"speech"

❝ DISTURB THE UNIVERSE? ❞

i have heard the mermaids singing each to each

——— ⋆ i do not think they will sing to me

• Showstopper padded over in an interested track post. "Hmm, enlighten me."

//maybe something about show becoming more sinister? he's aware that he's unable to truly die, so maybe something about how it's going to get to him in the future?

"speaking"

\ CRASH THOSE SHINY CYMBALS \ TAGS

UNIFY HUMANITY IN A THUNDERING CHORUS

NO EXITS FROM THIS BROADWAY VENUE

• the shuffle of cards between fingers takes to her ears, the weaving smell of volarian flights, of hot jungle growth intrudes her nostrils, and the presence of a mass of writhing, wriggling souls in melancholy scorch her eyes. it's not often alien spirits from alien places, alien lands come wandering on into these meadows called the sanctuary, the haven where the dead and the living are at the tips of their fingers.

the dead girl comes to collect at val's side like a shadow, a whisper of smoke escaping the beast's maw. tarot readings, the divinist has chirped, and chicago lets toothy smirk appear on her lips after moment of thought; read her future? "hell, i'll bite." her shoulders roll into the curving droop of a shrug. "look into my future, seer."

[ the high empress card and maybe something about her going through a transformation / development please, it'll help with a future plot :0 ]

SHE'S THE FIRE IN THE SIN

◜ . and i burn breathing her in┊ information . ◞