get captured by an exiler (and get free art)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • FORMING MY OWN CLOUD —

not gonna beat around the bush, cy's weekly task is to capture a veiler AND we're having a capture contest in the exiles rn so i'm open to multiple slots! cy's super out of practice so any torturing that would happen (if any, if you're open to having a character held prisoner that would work too!) would be super minor stuff and you'd be welcome to take some swipes at cy as well!

BENEATH THE SHEETS OF PAPER ———— ・゚✧ 」

exiles + consul + penned by astro.tags

• FORMING MY OWN CLOUD —

awesome!! would you want a capture thread, or are you okay with skipping straight to when he drags her into the exiles lol? as far as art, is there anything specific you'd like as far as pose/expression?

• okie! will either have the thread up sometime tonight or when i get up tomorrow!! art will probably also be done tmr uvu

• oof im sorry this took so long!! i had some irl stuff come up so i haven't done art in a few days ;w; i tried to gather what i could from her tags :> let me know if there's anything you'd like changed