What's Wrong Buddy? (Private)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • yoo-tea

The wide open field smelled of fresh lavender and spring breeze, and the glow of the spring sun brought warmth to Cobalt's face. It wasn't everyday that the Lucario could be in picturesque conditions; he would've made his trainer bring a camera just for that reason...

But that wasn't why he was there...

"PSYCHO CUT!"

Cobalt's world suddenly turned upsidedown as his body acted on reflex, jumping backward into a handspring to avoid the wave of pink passing by his left. As he gracefully landed back on his legs with attunement to an acrobat, he stared his opponent dead in the eye. Gallades were incredibly honourable when it came to a fight, but the trainer behind it seemed to instill a sense of desperation in it as it fought.

"ONE MORE TIME GALLADE! PSYCHO CUT!"

Once more did Cobalt move like the wind, letting the next slash of pink energy cut the grass behind him. A shame he couldn't admire the scenery, but he had a fight to attend to.

• || So sorry for the wait! Life and school got caught up all the sudden, I’ll try to have a post by Friday, so sorry! ||

(c)trexgirl

If you ever feel lonely or need to talk I'm here to listen~

“Who are you to judge the life I have?

I know I’m not perfect

-and I don’t have to be-

But before you start pointing fingers...

Make sure your hands are clean!”

-Bob Marley