art for getting captured / tortured by an exiler!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • so basically there's a contest or whatever and nara wants to make his Clan proud

anything goes, but the main deal is you get art out of it!

non-hps can get a colored sketch like so:

and hps will get a detailed full piece like so!:

( SAVIORS AND SAINTS, DEVILS AND HEATHENS ALIKE! )

the exiles | commander | tags | played by madster  

• I can offer Kukiko (in her birth body) to get tortured ! She’s the Overseer (Deputy) here and one of the leaders of Valhalla so a bit more high profile !!

Anything goes for me, as long as her body gets dumped back into the ruins <3

LETTING A NEW DAY BEGIN

tags. | IC OPINONS | played by kedamono.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kukiko ().

• ok!! can do!! would you like a thread where nara captures her or just right to the torture?

• oh yeah that’s fine!! I’ll just edit the thread, no worries

maybe nara could try and kill her but she overpowers him and flees back to the ruins?

• AND YOU'LL SMILE, ON YOUR KNEES —

uhm, turin only just got here, but im offering them up! this'll be extra torturous bc they found out someone they loved from a past life had some history with the exiles in this life, so they'll probably attack naranel first in their birth body and get overpowered.

please don't kill them though, they can be dumped back in the ruins territory with a message or something.

(their birth body is a cool domestic feline that i'm pretty attached to, but the other forms are like reeeally big creatures so)

(i don't have an art ref, just peek in their tags at the domestic feline description and go from there, i guess!)

"speaking"

— THE HUNTER BECOMES THE H U N T E D

• ok!! sounds good! i can make the thread in a moment, hol up

• you should do it, i love petra and it will Hurt me to Hurt her

• double post but here's the sketch for Kukiko !! i did her birth body b/c i cant draw dragons, i hope u dont mind lol, if you like it i'll lineart it and color it!!

• yup!! you betcha!! i can make a thread soon ;^0

any specific injuries you want?

• Thanks so much! This is actually going to be apart of a slightly larger plot where Petra is captured and taken to the exiles (by your character). Shortly following that she will give birth - likely as a byproduct of huge stress - and... yeah that’s what we’ve got settled so far. <33

TO THE DEAF STARS SHE SCREAMED: MAKE ME QUEEN OR I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED