A Fox's Love Adorned With Red Paper Lilacs (PAFP)(Boy x Boy)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Once the lesson was over the other walked out the classroom.heading towards his locker waiting on the male. He hums softly to himself ready fro what could happen and the love that would showered upon him once said conditions were met.

Avianthrope,bird form jsut so happens to be state bird of hoemstate of washington hence the name goldie

• After class, Tenshi was now left with his thoughts concerning the deal that was made between him and the other male, and even though he was previously excited of having his way, he simply couldn't come up with any interesting 'orders'. Or more like, he had some but most would be too early to spring upon the other, he needed to test the waters and ease the other to his desired wishes. ell... he would have to just go with the mood as he made his way to the lockers, preferably to other male's locker. "I believe I have something you could do as of now. How would feel about coming over to my house? I rather not speak of such matters where everyone could eavesdrop."

To anyone interested, the times when I'm on vary and there is no definite to whether or not I'll reply when I have time, for those are usually at night for me (though at the time of writing this, it is daytime), and so please understand that, also I tend to reply then sign off for I never really stay signed on for too long due to my own mind... so yeah, I'm weird but I hope you understand. Because even I've no control over my mood and my role-playing ability...

If you are interested in role-playing, PM me, and if you want to know some ideas I'm interested in, go here -

My Area for Plots

• "I'm goo with anything I have nothing to do this afternoon anyhow" H emsiles and follows the other deciding he follow in teh car hed secretly purchased,Avoiding his family once he got here having taken a lot of thier money or more like the money of his he earned working od jobs that theyd taken away becuase htey thought money meant evil spirits could control you.

Avianthrope,bird form jsut so happens to be state bird of hoemstate of washington hence the name goldie

• "Oh, I certainly did not expect you to have a vehicle of your own. Though surely no one else would of expected such either though I find such a surprise quite interesting as I thought you held no means of money to purchase such." He certainly meant no cruelty in his words, it was purely insight when it came to his own thoughts of such a sight. Just merely intrigued but he felt a sense of anticipation at what his abode might be, for it would likely be more of a sight to behold, so without further ado, he made himself comfortable in the front seat beside the driver's seat.

To anyone interested, the times when I'm on vary and there is no definite to whether or not I'll reply when I have time, for those are usually at night for me (though at the time of writing this, it is daytime), and so please understand that, also I tend to reply then sign off for I never really stay signed on for too long due to my own mind... so yeah, I'm weird but I hope you understand. Because even I've no control over my mood and my role-playing ability...

If you are interested in role-playing, PM me, and if you want to know some ideas I'm interested in, go here -

My Area for Plots

• He nods"I have money,I jsut kepe it away , My family all belives Mney is the root of all evil,turns you into a monster,and can;t be truste dor used so we lvied poor and never tough it ,well tehy don;t I like moneyIm not greedy,yet I see teh value in it" He msiles"This isn;t much but I couldn;t really get a rolls with out them noticing my money was gone.

• "Well.. I guess some people could have an opinion like that towards money when it comes down to how in the school, hen one has looks and money, they reign supreme as if they were a king." He as certainly the very embodiment of such words, while he was certainly not greedy when it came to money that didn't mean he wasn't towards others. His life had long become boring with the fact that he had money and the adoration of all his peers, to a point that life became dull and tended to run on with no changes. "I'm not greedy as well... my family just tends to pamper me like ensuring my safety with some private driver coming to pick me up everyday... though today is an exception since I made sure to notify them that I was visiting a friend's place, which to them was probably the best news they have heard in a while."

My Area for Plots

• Upon arrival at teh house he smiles"I know it isn;t as fancy as yours most likely is but I like it" He gets out of the car parking at small garage"I had it custom built though,since noone really lives in traditional style homes any longer,I much reffer a traditional japaneese styled house" He removed his shoes putting on his house slippers before getting a fresh unopened pack for him."Here you are, I make it a habbit to purchase one use sanitary slippers for guests so they can rest assured the slippers they wear are fresh sanitary and cleean.After about two minutes, He beckons the male to his table"So,hat is it you wish to discuss with me?" He sits cross legged on hsi ushion"I put the cushion with teh backrest out for you so you'll more comfortable.

• "Hmm... I don't mind the decor, rather I welcome a change of seeing a sight that is not common nowadays." It certainly looked nothing like the interior of his own house which was more modern and quite stale to be honest, nothing to interesting to separate it from any other. Taking off his shoes, he slipped the slippers on before following the male to the table, taking his place on the opposite cushion which was oddly comfortable despite the lack of what he long acquainted with a chair or any sort of seating. "Ah... I forgot for a moment why I had even come over. To a certain point, I merely used it as an excuse to see your home but I guess I could ask you what you want for a reward of sorts... for keeping your distance at shool like I asked."

My Area for Plots

• He smiles"Well at this point in time,All I want is to spend time ith you maybe at the end I might try for a kiss " He blushedBu for right now I want to try and enjoy just us with no one prying.My house is away form most people so I can do what I like."

• Tenshi couldn't help but smile a bit at the other's embarrassment at his own words, for it was cute in an innocent sort of way and he couldn't help but want to provide was asked as a reward. "Well, if that is what you wish. I wouldn't mind a kiss, though to be honest... it would be my first." He slowly averted his eyes away with a soft blush growing on his cheeks which was an act somewhat, but he didn't lie about not experiencing a kiss, it would be his first.

My Area for Plots

• "That makes two of us, never have I been in a romantic relationship even if I've a lot of admirers." He knew of all the people that would beg to have been in a relationship with him if he were to show any interest in such, so it was quite funny how he had found himself in such a relationship just from a simple confession. "I just wanted to make sure you know, because I didn't want to disappoint you since most people tend to think highly of me."

My Area for Plots

• "Nothing you do could dissappoint me,I love you for you,not for yoru money or your looks,though your looks are quite dashing to begin ith"

• "Really? I never expected feel someone's pure-heart love before, it is quite refreshing to be loved simply for being myself." A small perked up on his lips as he looked at the other, the blush slightly growing a bit darker. "I find you different than others, in a refreshing and good way, for you seem to have no ulterior motives nor do you hide yourself behind a facade."

My Area for Plots

• He nodded"I do my best to remain calm,Avoid issues and do my best to avoid confantation." H emsiles kindly"And I HOPE i CAN MAKE YOU HAPY,i KNOW iM NOT REALLY MUCH BUT i TRY AND LIVE SIMPLY" hE LAUGHS"Well...."smiling"As simply as one can live and still hae modern conveince and technology" He gets up to grab some foo for the pair"And don;t worry,I don;t plan to move very fast Though one day I may ask you to well to put it nicely One day I may ask for a cuddle of sorts" He blushed darkly"But not now I am nowhere near ready for that"

ooc ho do you feel about mpreg?

• OOC: I don't mind ouo

Tenshi didn't know how to react for a bit as the male had left before he could truly respond but when he got his bearings, he let out a soft chuckle because that was one of the cutest statements regarding romantic physical contact. How could cuddles be considered far difficult than a kiss? It was both so cute and funny that he could feel his own blush get darker. "Well, we can go at whatever pace makes you feel comfortable." He made sure to talk loud enough for the other to hear.

My Area for Plots

• He returns bringing some freshly baked cookies"Well Alright but I ant you to know that if we do eventually ge tto cuddlign eachother that well need protection,I know ou don;t have anything but I have to be careful.......I could end up pregnant"

• Tenshi felt his heat up quite drastically at the other's words because who ever hears someone ask that? He was willing to wait, of course, but hearing that made him both embarrassed and a bit paranoid of later on. "O-oh? I didn't know..." He tried to keep his composure but he couldn't look at the other in the face as he looked towards anywhere else.

My Area for Plots

• "I know I kinda scared you ....I..I'm sorry.I .I havent told a soul your the first to know this secret" He smiles softly blushing"It's kinda a thing in my family there arent any females in my family,Not a single one No doctor can explain why it is but every single male in my family is capable of it." H emsiles"It's part of the reason I came to the school so I could get away and avoid an Arranged Marrige designed for nothing mroe than reproduction."

• Tenshi could only nod along as the male explained something he could never believe if it came from someone other than him, for there was absolutely no way that the other would lie about something so ludicrous. "I..I see.. well, that's quite a shocker." He didn't know what else to say as he decided to stare at one of the walls of the room, he just couldn't look the other in the face with all of this buzzing inside of his head. "It's.. not like I'm scared. More like... I'm just stunned and a little bit frazzled by this whole sudden confession." A slight glance towards the male. "I mean.. most people would be shocked to hear that there are people that normally shouldn't be able to do that, actually capable of doing so. But... that doesn't mean I've changed my whole mind on this relationship."

My Area for Plots