(-title cringe- Also sorry if it is a little misleading and the topic is probably not too deserving of the warning, but I mainly put it up as a safety measure to ensure that it would be advised that some events will occur of such close to that.)
A year ago there was a numerous amount of incidents that plagued a private school befitted for the rich and smartest sons of many suitable families, one where few who could gain access to it's exquisite design that adorned the very interior and only could those who passed the excruciating requirement tests for applicants and get a 90 or above could even stand a chance of entering such a place capable of giving you many paths in life once you graduated, but yet it's time was not for long despite the many long years that it took to build and prepare such a place for the youth as a string of bad incidents that barely could be explained to even disappearances that none could solve, rumors popped up and only continued to grow as the occurrences continued to happen and grow along with the word until the school was finally forced shut the doors and have the remaining students leave for their own safety, as no one knew who was doing what and whether or not the issue could even be solved in the first place.
The school eventually closed soon after, but with such an event, many word spread even without the incidents no longer plaguing the minds of many and with it came a certain tale only known and spoken by few, those who were there to witness such a twisted sense of events that befallen one of their own. It could be considered close to a horror story if told to someone who had no idea of the details concerning the incident or even known of such an event, as the relation that occurred that was likely the cause for the incidents without any doubt, a twisted relation that could barely even be called a loving relationship, which had barely gone unseen to many, as no one paid attention to whom in the school were with who, even if it were all boys, there was barely any sort of confrontation on those that were found out, since a lot of such tended to happen momentarily when left in situation such as that. But this was a relationship that held no bars and was way beyond what one could even consider close to love if given to describe the emotion one could feel coming from the two, no.. this was the very definition of a relationship driven by manipulation, blackmail, and pure undying and foolish trust and affection towards the wrong person.
It always began with a boy, whom was known to be the social outcast due to his upbringing being less than most yet he found himself acing the tests allowing him to apply in such a high crop school that exceeded most, barely most had paid attention to him but that didn't mean that they did not remember that whole deal that ended up surrounding him and a certain other male, this one was the top of the food chain in many perspectives, the top in both smarts and general looks whom was feared, envied, and admired by many that it was no shocker that even the one that stayed cooped up in his studies to even keep studying in the school found himself enamored to a degree with such a person, to a point that he eventually confessed.
It began with a letter left in a locker for the male to find when he checked his things before leaving.
Thinking he was going to be rejected, he barely resigned himself to such fate and was able to find himself at the meeting place whee most information concerning the whole ordeal was completely vague and a lot of times guessed, but most got it wrong as this was the very beginning of the whole incident that would befall them all. Once the two had finally made it to the place of meeting, the other was shocked to receive a yes, yet there was but... there was to be conditions and one of those was the he was to do whatever the other pleased no matter what, or else he would find every means to ruin him, no matter how low he had to steep...
This is a recollection of such, from before to finally after after the incident in full, for no one has any idea what happened to them after it all as no one had seen them previously after all was finally decided.
(I hope you can understand who is Muse A and B, particularly I would like to be A, but I wouldn't mind being either one, it would just be easier for me to be him, but I'm too much of a softy to make such a final choice without allowing someone to choose first.)
- There is going to be topics that are considered quite uncomfortable to most and are not at all what one would expect between a newly made couple, if one could call them that with how one-sided it would seem from one perspective, and those topics are specifically centered around psychologically like slow mental degradation (Mental breakdowns and slowly dwindling mentality), possessiveness, blackmail to the most worst degrees possible, manipulation both mentally and physically. And to note, there will be violence and blood as well, due to some events that will likely occur.
- Muse A is not what one would consider a yandere, in this case, he is pretty much an unwilling participant in a twisted game of love, or a game in which he has do terrible actions in order to save face as well as keep the affections of the other male. It is quite one-sided in every degree, and is certainly not what one would consider healthy in any way, leaning towards how there will be cases of questioning and mental challenges for A as the plot goes on (I will leave that up to your own minds on to what those mean).
- Muse B is not at all a redeeming character in any sense, his actions are purely for entertainment purposes and the reasons for such are up to you, and even if given such, it would not relieve him of such a title as there is no being that would purposely use another's affection for them to play some sort of twisted game. But that does not mean that there isn't some sort of chance of him falling in actually love with A, earnestly and honestly without any sort of ill intent later in the plot.
- Now onto some rules, even though this a moderate role-play, I won't be strict and make you have to follow it if you are low on muse, I'm not that type of person and I'll wait as long as you need to reply. But I wish for you to at least be creative in your posts and try your best to some degree, as I will be doing so in return.
- While it is not enforced, I would be interested in adding some other side characters into this as a means of getting the plot forward to some degree, as the whole plot is centered on an incident that shook the school to a point of closure. But not full ones, but rather passerby in a way, only for momentarily events and pretty much on and off.
- The whole ending on where the two end up is completely up to debate between you and me, we can even do so OOC if you so wish, or leave it up until the end as a means to an end, leaving it all up to speculation till it finally comes into fruition.