A Fox's Love Adorned With Red Paper Lilacs (PAFP)(Boy x Boy)

• (-title cringe- Also sorry if it is a little misleading and the topic is probably not too deserving of the warning, but I mainly put it up as a safety measure to ensure that it would be advised that some events will occur of such close to that.)

To anyone interested, the times when I'm on vary and there is no definite to whether or not I'll reply when I have time, for those are usually at night for me (though at the time of writing this, it is daytime), and so please understand that, also I tend to reply then sign off for I never really stay signed on for too long due to my own mind... so yeah, I'm weird but I hope you understand. Because even I've no control over my mood and my role-playing ability...

If you are interested in role-playing, PM me, and if you want to know some ideas I'm interested in, go here -

My Area for Plots

The post was edited 2 times, last by N30NL4Z3R ().

• Bump... I shall not let this fall into the depths of the abyss.

To anyone interested, the times when I'm on vary and there is no definite to whether or not I'll reply when I have time, for those are usually at night for me (though at the time of writing this, it is daytime), and so please understand that, also I tend to reply then sign off for I never really stay signed on for too long due to my own mind... so yeah, I'm weird but I hope you understand. Because even I've no control over my mood and my role-playing ability...

If you are interested in role-playing, PM me, and if you want to know some ideas I'm interested in, go here -

My Area for Plots

• im interested Ill be B but could you do it of clarify ing I read that amazing text blok of a story and I didnt udnerstand but also its late af over here so.....

I'm a Care Bear Cousin, but that doesn;t make me any less of a caring kinda person Im Cozy heart and you can count on me

• I kind of expected the the plot would not be understood in some way, so here is a summarized explanation.

Muse A is essentially the model student and is pretty much respected and admired by all the others, but underneath, he likes to manipulate others and see how far they are willing to go with their admiration towards him, pretty much going pretty far with his demands that it is shocking how he hasn't yet gotten caught. Muse B is a normal typical student, except that he got into the school purely from his own work rather than from some family connections and money like A. But B, like everyone, has feelings of admiration to the point that he confesses his love to A, who accepts but only on one condition: He must do whatever he says, no matter what, or else he will expose the fact B confessed to him.

This starts at the moment of the confession, sorry for making it sound more complicated than it was.

My Area for Plots

• lol no your fine I love the idea Im still interested

Hankuzaki made his way into teh oors of the student lounge ,breath hitching a tthe thought of telling the other what he felt. Upon arriving at the school he had been picked out as poorer than the others but that was simply becuase he dressed poor,He had money sure but he wasn;t alloed to use or touch it as his family had a strict rule against the use of money, they raised him to never touch or handle the stuff and to live and act poor as if that would give him clouser,save him from greed and clense his mental stae.

I'm a Care Bear Cousin, but that doesn;t make me any less of a caring kinda person Im Cozy heart and you can count on me

• Sitting on the bottom stairs leading up the roof, Tenshi looked at the piece of paper in his hand and from what he read, this was indeed a love confession which had never truly gotten despite his popularity. People liked to admire him from afar as if they loved and feared him, it was something he enjoyed equally for no one deserved to have his attention without him wanting something equal in exchange. Though he had to wonder why he even decided to follow the letter's instructions, going to the meeting place, when he did not know who it was from which irked him to think that the sender purposely left their name out. But there was a hint of excitement in this whole ordeal, as if he was about to receive a special surprise.

My Area for Plots

• He waits for the other,a smile placed gent ly on his lips for a moment, excited himself,hoping hte other would say yes.He smiles kindly hoping he'd arrive soon waving goodbye as most of the students cleared out of the lounge for some reasn or another.

• Thinking it was finally time to head to the place of meeting, Tenshi slowly stood up and made his way down the stairs, towards the nearby hallway. From what he could remember from the note, he would find the sender in the lounge so that was where he was heading and it helped that most of the halls were empty, which he grateful for. He could see the lounge just ahead and there he saw someone he certainly had not expect, it was that one student whom had exceeded purely by his own will into the school unlike himself and all others who came from wealthy families. "Hankuzaki... I didn't expect you to be my secret admirer."

My Area for Plots

• "Well I kinda didn't expect to fall in lvoe but I digress The point it I have and I had to tell you I..I ..." Getting chocked up he bites back a few tears"I LOVE YOU ALRIGHT" he bushed quickly hiding behind his scarf.

• Tenshi could only blankly stare at the other, not giving away any clue to his response for internally, he couldn't help but feel jittery for this was better than he expected. Certainly a surprise worth waiting for because here was the the intelligent and hardworking Hankuzaki who he believed was unaffected by his presence and now, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. "... you don't have to hide or be embarrassed, because I feel the same way." A small smile perked up on his lips, but internally, he was grinning like a wolf who just found a sheep. "But... I have a certain requirement when it comes to relationships."

My Area for Plots

• He removed the scarf,a warm smile on his face"I'm alright with anything as long as I'm with you" He gets up frm the chair he'd been in and walked over slowly/

• "Heh.." Tenshi couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped his lips even if he could for he just felt like he found what one would call a diamond in the rough and he was quite excited to see how far he could push his boundaries. "That's good, for I feel the same. All I want is for you to do whatever I ask without question, and if you do that, then I promise to always be by your side."

My Area for Plots

• "ipromise Ill always stay by your side and do whatever" He stops a moment"And I don;t have a prolem with much of anything you can dish out"

• "Oh? I certainly didn't think you would be so welcoming." Tenshi, who was truthfully surprised, felt a honest smile creep up on his lips for he couldn't help but feel a 'tiny' bit satisfied with this outcome. He had expected his conditions to be a deal-breaker and his 'secret admirer' would have long discarded his feelings. "But it's not like I don't like surprises, especially this one. Then.. I accept your confession and hopefully, our relationship stays strong."

My Area for Plots

• "Now... I believe we should get going before our fellow students get nosy and learn the 'news' a little too quick." It would get out sooner or later but Tenshi would rather like to deal with the aftermath after a day or two, just to get himself ready for the disagreement among his 'fans' for his sudden relationship. But that would be for later... slowly, he headed out of the student lounge, slow enough to have the other male follow him without issue.

My Area for Plots

• he follows him, but stays a bit away to avoid suspicion. He follows smile on his face, he walks off the other and headed off towards their next class.

• Tenshi was a bit relieved that the other followed his instructions, it would be bad if their fellow students learned of their 'relationship' before he could fully prepare himself. He would have to make sure no one found out about his little condition for their relationship since it would get rid of his good image. But that was for later.. he entered the door to their next class.

My Area for Plots

• Tenshi sat in the front row, in the near the window as always, for no one seemed to ever question in his decision of his seat since they must of long decided that he deserved such an honor purely by existing. Letting out a small sigh, he could only wish this wouldn't take too long and time would slip on by fast, with that thought the Teacher entered soon after.

My Area for Plots