chasing the sun [o, cleanup]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • The winter had really done a number on the Valhallan camp, it seemed. Even though they weren't nearly the hardest hit out of any of the Clans on Delos, they still had to deal with fallen branches, leaves covering pathways, and a general smell of rotting that came from the constant buildup, melting, and absorption of snow, sleet, and rain. It really wasn't pretty. That's not to say their territory ever really was pretty, but it was much worse off than usual right now. And Zeppelin wanted to do something about it.

Presently, the High King could be found dragging a fallen tree branch out of the center of camp, which had been blocking the entrances to some of the vacant dens that also needed some cleaning up. Grunting under the weight of the bough, he finally managed to lug it to the outskirts of camp, where he figured it made a fairly nice border. It could protect the place a little, maybe trip up an intruder. As soon as that was done, he was on to the next one and the next one and the next one. He wanted this place to look halfway decent if they were going to be holding some ally events soon.

"speaking"

\ STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD IS GIVING ME THE CHILLS \ TAGS

I THOUGHT THEREFORE I WAS

( and i can't really figure it out )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

His experience in Valhalla was certainly interesting to say the least. Everything was much more relaxed and quiet than BlizzardClan, which he appreciated. Meant that he had more time to read without someone pestering him.

However, the sound of activity coming from outside caught his attention and the dragon exited his temporary abode. "Need some help, sir?" he inquired.

THAT THE GODS ARE DYING?

☤ ☤ ☤

WE WOULD SAY ANYTHING JUST TO HEAR WHAT WE WANT

RIGHT OR WRONG, THEN WE LIE TO BE FORGIVEN

info

• Zeppelin was pulled from his work at the sound of a voice nearby. Grateful for someone less grating than Kukiko showing up, the male lifted his head to regard Perseus for a moment. "Ah, yes, that'd be great," he replied with a nod. "I've just been trying to do some tidying up. We're trying to hold some ally events soon."

"speaking"

• ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

The dragon, being the helpful little thing he was, didn't need a second bidding to aid Zeppelin. His tail flicked slightly at the mention of ally events. The young BlizzardClanner had a bunch of questions, but didn't want to pepper the king with them all at once. "Will BlizzardClan be invited?" he inquired as he started to drag a branch.

THAT THE GODS ARE DYING?

☤ ☤ ☤

WE WOULD SAY ANYTHING JUST TO HEAR WHAT WE WANT

RIGHT OR WRONG, THEN WE LIE TO BE FORGIVEN

info

• Cleaning up, eh? The feline couldn't move such big logs as the adults were doing, so she swept some smaller sticks into a pile. "I can help too!" as is demonstrated by her helping. She picked up the sticks and deposited them outside the camp.

"speech."

And every color in between —— tags.

-Penned by Crooow! (Clover, Sagittarius)

• Zeppelin turned to offer Technicolor a grateful smile before leaning down to grab another branch. As he listened to Perseus' question, the male hummed around the branch and set it down in its place. "Yes, at least to one of them. We're trying to figure out a way for us to get allies together without too many of them conflicting with each other," he replied, nudging the branch closer to the edge of the underbrush with one of his hind paws. "I'm not sure how it's going to work yet, but we need to do something to draw some more attention to us."

"speaking"