WillowClan | sign-ups (open)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • tubig . All are accepted! Imma adopt Larkwhisper cuz I like the sound of her hehe

Everyone start wrapping up your forms so that we can start plotting!

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blitz Krieg ().

• tracking.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cedarsmoke19 ().

• wynnbear Accepted!

The plotting thread is here, everyone go ahead and start plotting with your characters!

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

• tobyscoffin I'm so sorry that I just noticed this now, but Otterpaw would have to be a normal apprentice because I'm only allowing one HP per role-player, and Crowtail is already deputy.

• tobyscoffin Other than that, he is accepted! Go ahead and start plotting on the other thread!

Medicine Cat Apprentice is now open again, but it's not required to be filled!

• "They where strong. They could carry be above the clouds and into the headwinds. They never faltered, not even once. I could trust them. But they were stolen from me."

• silvernight1212 Accepted! Rabbitpaw's history is fine as long as it's explained by a naturally strong connection with StarClan, like most medicine cats, instead of by a special power!

Go on over to the plotting thread!

• Leafpaw is adoptable!

*:・゚✦ La la land *:・゚✦

• I finished Snakeheart

Don't act like I'm not here.

I know what you're doing.

Don't leave me in the cold.

Zoo Escape// Small cat Rp

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• wip

" can you tell me that you're real

so i can really know

that everything i feel i can finally show "

- not broken anymore, blue october

- - -

tumblr_mfird9ijaI1s1pti4o1_250.gif

• The way is lit

The path is clear

We require only the strength to follow it

Sorry if I suddenly disappear for a while or take a long time to respond to threads. I’m busy with college and my mental health is kind of iffy lately.

If you want to drop me from threads so I don’t kill them with inactivity, I completely understand!

The post was edited 1 time, last by TrashPuppy ().

• Is Snakeheart okay?

Don't act like I'm not here.

I know what you're doing.

Don't leave me in the cold.

Zoo Escape// Small cat Rp

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Love~Life ().