The New(er) Robotnick Empire

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • (Here we go)

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• (Righty-o)

Joey rubbed an arm shyly and flattened his own ears slightly, glancing away slowly.

“Seems both our parents weren’t ta best, huh...?”

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• He gazed back out towards the water, eyes weakening.

“Ya think... ya eva wonder what would happen if we got another chance ta be with them... ta confront them?”

• "Like, ta not fight... but ta see their reasonin'..." He murmured weakly, going quiet.

• He glanced to her with soft eyes, shyly reaching our and gently wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry..."

• He hugged her gently, eyes soft with a weak sigh

• "I... I dunno..." He smiled weakly "I neva met her..."

• He nodded slowly "She died when I was really youn'..." His ears flattened "An' my father raised me on his own..."

• He nodded slowly "Yea..." He shrugged shyly with a sweatdrop "I woulda liked ta meet 'er, even once..."

• "I jus' hope she was betta than ma pops..."

• "I'm sure she was... I mean, you gotta get your good side from someone," she smiled softly up at him.

proverbs 3:5-6

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

(c) Picolo-kun ; deviantart