[ASC] WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos

• hellooo everybody :3c so!! i made this thread so that we can all pitch in some suggestions, questions, y'know the deal! i would absolutely love all of your input! also, please feel free to comment if you're not a member of this clan, any and all feedback is much appreciated <3

go wild buckos

OBIETA KOTORI WA SAYONARA NANTE IENAKUTE

PENNED BY tempest ! - AI WO KOU SHIGUSA DE DAMARIKONDE

• cracks knuckles

just kidding i love it a lot! everything is welcoming and fun uwu if anything more activity would be great but of course i understand that real life comes first! so no shade there afjkldsjkdf

i think just interaction with other clans would be the best thing to do! since ascendancy is based around messing with people the best course of action would be to do just that. interclan interactions are fun and engaging when done well and id be more than happy to help in that area if you ever need it! i think rivalries between clans (or bonds!) are very interesting when actively engaged with; most of the boarded clans feel very alienated from each other rn and i don't see much real interaction going on? there are tons of ally events but where is the deeper connection? have exampleclan and diagramclan been enemies for a long time? why? will the dispute ever be solved? stuff like that can be fostered now while the clan is growing and be a fun toy for later members.

i kick that feeble dream and whisper something like a prayer;

NO MORE SHAME, NO MORE FEAR, NO MORE DREAD

MEGHAN | SHE / HER | STORAGE | CHARACTERS | MORE THAN HAPPILY MARRIED TO MAGI *:・゚✧

• I would love to see the group terrorizing one or two clans specifically in an attempt to flex their muscle, and maybe even make a few 'takeover' attempts once the drama gets going well (since that's their goal, after all). We definitely need to get their name out there, but we also don't want fifty million joint raids coming our way right off the bat from a dozen different groups when we're so small, so if we could get one or two neighboring groups to maybe get involved with a really violent war between our groups that could be really fun to see. Especially if it were a proclan, which could offer some needed drama for them as well.

And I agree that just general open threads would be nice to see around too. A lot of people can be intimidated coming into a new clan, especially an unboarded one like us, so it might encourage more posting if there were a number of threads to choose from. I know I can work on this as a lot of my threads are private, so I'll try to get some open ones up to balance it out :)

Other than that I don't really have any suggestions. We're still in the phase of getting started to I think right now it's just important to make sure members have a lot to do, so some clan rivalries and open threads would definitely be good for that. We already had some fun with the BHRs so maybe they would be a good place to target?

-avatar pic from creativecommons.org

skyclan warrior - 15 moons - dark orange tom with white 'tuxedo' markings