briarclan || sign-ups

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • dcfqse0-29d153c3-49d6-48a4-b8d7-8620e2edbf40.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzczOGI5YWJiLWQ0NzEtNDY0YS1iYTE5LWU4M2Q2YmY2ZDAxMlwvZGNmcXNlMC0yOWQxNTNjMy00OWQ2LTQ4YTQtYjhkNy04NjIwZTJlZGJmNDAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Rn7fQdU5Z5PB4w3GpaL2xWjQK5qjcT5BXgTzJJA7U4I

BRIARCLAN —

englishivy_by_moonlight_pendent13-dah0jho.pngenglishivy_by_moonlight_pendent13-dah0jho.png

introduction

A Clan nestled among the flowers started out by thorns.

The cats here are loyal and strong-willed, though none have been without their hardships. Many weary travelers have sought refuge here, though rarely have stayed. Life in this valley may seem lovely upon first sight, especially with all the flowers, but dangers lurk in every shadow and possibly in the heart of the cats that call this place home. It takes a brave heart and strong ambition to make it here. Do you have what it takes?

englishivy_by_moonlight_pendent13-dah0jho.pngenglishivy_by_moonlight_pendent13-dah0jho.png

history

BriarClan beginning is not a pretty one, and is something many attempt to forget and move past. Clover, a young silver tabby, was a clan cat who had been separated from her clan after disaster struck. She had lived among the outskirt of Twoleg homes after, and was growing tired of the constant fears of Twolegs, monsters, and aggressive cats that had no mercy. Taking her life in her own paws, she left behind the only place she had ever known and traveled for several moons before finding this haven-like place among the flowers and briar thorns.

Clover was not alone. Living here were plenty of cats, though they were living by no laws and did whatever they could to survive. There home was abandoned Twoleg homes that we crumbling. Survival of the fittest ran the lives of these cats, leaving any who could not fend for themselves to die. Upon exploring the area, Clover came into contact with a young kit who was abandoned by its mother because it was so small and sickly that it's survival was doubtful. Horrified, Clover quickly took action to try and nurture the near dying kit, doing all she could for it. It was a long struggle, but soon the kit began to show signs of improvement, bringing more surprises out of the shadows.

Many cats had been watching Clover during this time, and many wished to follow her. They had known hardship and struggle with how things currently were, and wished for her to join them together so they would no longer have to fight each other to survive. Those who wished for this were the cats that were struggling, while those who greatly opposed Clover were those who were strong enough, and dark enough, to fight off their fellow cats. Clover gathered the cats who wished to follow her, working with her small group to build up their health and strength. Soon they flourished, though the opposing cats wished to drive out all those who sought to change their ways. A great battle soon fell upon Clover and her group, a battle of who would stay and who were to be driven out. So much blood fell upon that pretty flower field, and so many cats lost their lives to those they had once called friends and family. However, Clover had strengthened those with her just enough to be able to win that battle, though not without heavy costs.

Clover and the remaining members of her group worked after that to form a camp and spent the next several sunrises mourning and burying their dead. Clover began to teach her new-found family about StarClan and their ways, soon taking her name as Cloverstar. This was the beginning of BriarClan, though hostile cats and predictors are simply hidden among the shadows, awaiting another chance to strike and take back what was once theirs.

territory

BriarClan has made it's home in the rolling hills of a mountain valley. Bright flowers of purple, pink, and yellow flourish here, along with briars and thorns. These fields are bordered on every side by thick, dark pine trees that provide some cooling shade in the heat of green-leaf, though minimal protection from the snows of leaf-bare. The pine forest also houses the Moon Pool within it's depths to the left of the camp, hidden among large rocks, where Leaders and Medicine Cats can go to share tongues with StarClan. To the right is a small clearing of stumps left over from rotten trees where the Apprentices train. New-leaf and green-leaf tend to be warm and welcoming here. Leaf-fall is gradual and cooling, but leaf-bare can be harsh and long.

Nestled between a roll in the hills of the valley is BriarClan's camp. This camp is protected by the bend of the hills, but also by the thick briar bushes that grow around it. In the middle of the camp clearing is an old fallen tree that is slightly charred. It is rumored that lighting befell the large pine long ago. It is upon the remaining stump that a Leader addresses the clan. The rest of the tree, which is not far from it's stump and fallen towards the back of the camp, broke in half from the impact. It's half that is flat to the ground serves at the Leader's Den. The other half rests against the roll of the hill, too steep to use but often played around by the kits.

The Warriors' den and the Apprentices' den are made out of tightly woven briar branches that connect with the briar barrier on either side of the clearing. These are both large enough to house plenty of Warriors and Apprentices, and offer immediate protection with thorns. To make up for the lack of protection against the weather, their nests are made of pine branches and moss. The Nursery is located not far off from the Warriors' den, and the Elders' den is not far off from the Apprentices'. The Nursery is the only den that is located under ground in an old burrow. It is quite large inside and has briar branches at it's entrance to keep it mostly hidden. The Elders' den is made of woven briar branches as well as pine branches to keep the weather off of grumpy Elders.

Finally, the Medicine Cat's den is the only den located between two large boulders. These boulders form a large cave against the hill itself. Inside the cave is room for the plenty of nests, small holes in the ground to store herbs, and a small pool where rain water collects through cracks between the boulders.

the clan

♂: 5 ♀: 6

Leader { 1/1 }

-- Blazestar || 43 || Male || Summer Dream

Deputy { 1/1 }

-- Breezefrost || 47 || Female || Blitz Krieg

Medicine Cat { 0/1 }

-- name || age || gender || roleplayer

Medicine Cat Apprentice { 0/1 }

Warriors { 6/unlimited }

-- Sootwhisker || 43 || Male || Summer Dream

-- Poppyheart || 43 || Female || Summer Dream

-- Duskflower || 43 || Female || Magpie

-- Blizzardheart || 15 || Male || Blitz Krieg

-- Sagefire || 19 || Female || Wynnbear

-- Riverglare || 19 || Male || Wynnbear

Apprentices { 2/unlimited }

-- Amberpaw || 8 || Female || Summer Dream

-- Rowanpaw || 8 || Male || Blitz Krieg

Queens { 0/3 } *may increase later*

Elders { 1/unlimited }

-- Mistyeyes || 144 || Female || Blitz Krieg

rules

:: Mentors will be chosen before the roleplay begins, and chosen at random

:: Let's keep a max of 6 characters per person

:: Try to keep genders even

:: Motherless kits are not accepted. There must be a she-cat that is looking out for them

:: No power playing or god modding

:: Please no one liners; lets have at least 6 sentences per character post

:: One high rank per person; must be active

:: Traditional names and colors

:: You cannot be your own mate or mentor

:: If you've read these, put your favorite food in in italics somewhere in your form

:: Have fun here! Be creative and let your imagination run free

relationships

Mentors

::

Crushes

:: Sagefire liked Blizzardheart

Mates

Families

:: Jasper x Mistyeyes - Blazestar, Sootwhisker, Poppyheart

:: Cedarfang x Honeystep - Amberpaw, Rowanpaw

:: Ash x Lady - Breezefrost, Tigerstream, Oatpaw

:: Lily x Unknown - Duskflower

:: Birchleaf x Sweetnose - Blizzardheart, Waspheart, and Emberwing

:: Silverlight x Mothsong - Sagefire and Riverglare

threads

Plotting and Chat Thread:: Here!

Roleplay Thread:: coming soon!

Name help:: Here!

optional form

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

The post was edited 11 times, last by Summer Dream ().

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

• Forget Me Not while I lay in the Lilies down in the Valley—

GOKU. reserved for you

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

• Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Blitz Krieg ().

Blitz Krieg thank you for joining! They are accepted and I love what you did with Rowanpaw and Mistyeyes!!

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

• Tracking! This looks amazing!

The post was edited 11 times, last by Magpie ().

Magpie thanks for joining. Love her and will add her up top soon.

Also, Medicine cat is reopened and no longer reserved

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

• Added one more cat, Blizzardheart, to my forms!

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

Blizzardheart is accepted~ I'll add him

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

• they're still a wip but should be done soon!

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: ravik pack [werewolf rp]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by tigress. ().

• Mapleclan - Gingerstep

Cloudclan - Peachpool

Willowclan - Cloverheart, Oakshade

Briarclan - Sagefire, Riverglare

The post was edited 25 times, last by wynnbear ().

tigress.   wynnbear Just let me know when ya'll are done~

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

wynnbear Accepted~ I'll add her in now

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

Bump for unfinished forms. I will most likely have the plotting and chat thread up today

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©

plotting and chat thread is up! Link in beginning post~

—————————————

love me like the summer;

treat me like a dream —

—————————————

©