CEREMONY REQUESTS, MENTOR/APPRENTICE FINDER, & INACTIVITY NOTICE STATION

• NEEDS: mentor

CHARACTER NAME: geckopaw

PREFERENCES: idk man somebody who can handle her constant negativity and anger. she's gonna be a rough'un

OTHER: anyone wanna mentor this grouch

WE FALL, BUT OUR SOULS ARE FLYING

trad. windclan / tags

• *raises hand* Thorn is exceptionally patient (given his boyfriend is ALSO super grouchy) so I think he could handle her if you want!

ddfjhix-3f231da2-8fc4-4db9-a4b0-e30cfc5adec6.png

Thornstep |★| Tom |★| 13 Moons |★| Deputy of WindClan |★| TAGS |★| Penned by Fiorin

• Thornstep quietly: I did not want this job but it ended up being given to me...

I can make a thread for them in a moment!

ddfjhix-3f231da2-8fc4-4db9-a4b0-e30cfc5adec6.png

Thornstep |★| Tom |★| 13 Moons |★| Deputy of WindClan |★| TAGS |★| Penned by Fiorin

• Noted! Would you two like an apprentice ceremony in the current meeting thread? <3

OOH I'M NOT READY, I'M NOT READY

'CAUSE I KNOW LIFE IS SIMPLE WHEN I CAN JUST IGNORE IT ALL

AND IF I'M NOT READY SNAKES WILL CONSUME ME WHOLE

WINDCLAN | LEADER (7/9 LIVES) | 18 MOONS | MALE | BIOGRAPHY

1. NEEDS: Mentor
    2. CHARACTER NAME: Hay
    3. PREFERENCES:
    4. Hay needs someone that will not judge him for being raised by humans or being born to house cats. Possibly someone who is patient and can take time to explain things to him and take it easy while his sprain heals.
    5. OTHER: I figure he will need to be an apprentice longer then other cats his age because of having spent his short life either with humans or in the forest wandering looking for Zerith (aka Leaf In The Wind-though he doesn't know the tom's name or that he's part of The Tribe of Rushing Water).
  • Stormfeather could take Haypaw if you'd like! She wasn't born a Clan cat so she could relate to him being new to everything

lizstorm_fam.png

AND YOU KNOW YOU'RE A TERRIBLE SIGHT

Stormfeather / Female / WindClan / 30 moons / penned by Monahan

• ARE YOU LONELY LOOKING FOR YOURSELF OUT THERE —

pine is open as a mentor if anyone needs! she's a little out of it but she's sweet and patient

AND HEAVEN IS OVERRATED

pineslip + tags  + warrior + windclan

• NEEDS: apprentice

CHARACTER NAME: Beetlebelly

PREFERENCES: no preferences just be prepared to have the most "idk what the heck im doing" mentor ever

HOW MANY APPRENTICES WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO HAVE?: 2

OTHER: i am really serious he sucks at teaching so at times your apprentice might end up teaching him lmao

OH HEY, I HAD A NIGHT, I HAD A DAY —

i did one million stupid things; i said one billion foolish things

plot + bio + tags + 20 moons + incompetent overconfident black-and-white tom warrior of WindClan

• NEEDS: Mentor

CHARACTER NAME: Asphodelpaw

PREFERENCES: I don't really have any preferences for her as she's a pretty undeveloped character at the moment. An interesting (perhaps even conflicting) dynamic would help.

OTHER: None!

was this the face that launched a thousand ships

☾・゚. —— and burnt the topless towers of troy?

asphodelpaw | windclan | six moons | tags

• Great!! I'll be updating the guide!

OOH I'M NOT READY, I'M NOT READY

'CAUSE I KNOW LIFE IS SIMPLE WHEN I CAN JUST IGNORE IT ALL

AND IF I'M NOT READY SNAKES WILL CONSUME ME WHOLE

WINDCLAN | LEADER (7/9 LIVES) | 18 MOONS | MALE | BIOGRAPHY

• NEEDS: Apprentice

CHARACTER NAME: Wildflame

PREFERENCES: This boi just wants to be able to teach someone his ways. Preferably Petalpaw if that's okay????

HOW MANY APPRENTICES WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO HAVE?: If I need to, I'll take both Tallpaw and Petalpaw

OTHER: Wildflame is a good soul. He is gentle, but knows when to be firm and assertive.