CEREMONY REQUESTS, MENTOR/APPRENTICE FINDER, & INACTIVITY NOTICE STATION

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • CEREMONY REQUESTS,

request a ceremony for your character! please delete the things in parentheses in the form c:

Code
    1. ceremony type: (kit-apprentice, apprentice-warrior, name change, elder)
    2. character name:
    3. additional information: (such as new name, mentor, or 2 recognized traits for warrior ceremony)

INACTIVITY NOTICE,

let us know if you intend to be inactive! this includes hps, and non-hps c:

Code
    1. character name:
    2. how long?:
    3. reason (optional):

REQUESTING A MENTOR/APPRENTICE,

request a mentor or apprentice! a warrior is allowed a maximum number of 2 apprentices. this maybe stretched if we're low on mentors c:

Code
    1. NEEDS:(mentor or apprentice?)
    2. CHARACTER NAME:
    3. PREFERENCES:
    4. (what would you like to have in a mentor/apprentice)
    5. HOW MANY APPRENTICES WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO HAVE?: (either 1 or 2; delete if y/c is an apprentice)
    6. OTHER:
  • NEEDS:Apprentice

CHARACTER NAME: Lavendercream

PREFERENCES: Honestly, someone to challenge her, kind of put her at her wits end cause shes such a sweet character but this will also make the bond strong for the apprentice(s) and her.

HOW MANY APPRENTICES WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO HAVE?: 2

OTHER:

• //i play both Lavender and Petal so-
    also idk who her old mentor was and im saying she abandoned Windclan before returning sooooooo yeah new mentor who dis?

NEEDS:Mentor

CHARACTER NAME: Petalpaw

PREFERENCES:

None exactly

OTHER:

Not too much I still want to be me

Everyone looks the same

tags. | played by main.

• NEEDS: mentor

CHARACTER NAME: pinepaw

PREFERENCES: someone who won't cut him much slack, training as often as possible, follows the warrior code to a t

OTHER: :3

I AM THE ONE WHO'S ALWAYS MISUNDERSTOOD

——— ⋆ I'D NEVER DIE FOR YOU, NOT EVEN IF I COULD

1. NEEDS: Mentor
    2. CHARACTER NAME: Larkpaw
    3. PREFERENCES: She does not want to work hard at all, so someone who'll yell at her and be kinda tough on her. Maybe the rough exterior/soft interior type!
  • NEEDS: Mentor

CHARACTER NAME: Duckpaw

PREFERENCES: Someone who he could butt heads with but ultimately end up with a strong relationship he'll grow to respect them and probably go to them to vent/ask for advice a lot. He's extremely lazy and unmotivated so he'll need a mentor that will push him but also have some patience.

OTHER: n/a

CHARACTER NAME: trufflepaw

PREFERENCES: may need to be a stronger-willed cat, to handle trufflepaw's generally challenging behavior. a more patient mentor may not produce more results, but they might grow closer due to trufflepaw inevitably upsetting them on a more personal level, and awkwardly apologizing bc she'd feel horrible about it.

OTHER: nya

• NEEDS:apprentice

CHARACTER NAME: eaglespirit

PREFERENCES: eaglespirit is usually a tough, no-nonsense type of guy who has a caring heart that's hidden underneath. currently he's lost faith in himself, and i think an apprentice or two that he has to look after and brings out his old, strong willed self would be good. preferably they'd be someone who is lacking in all this who'd bring out The Dad in eagle as he tries to half-way parent them as well lol

HOW MANY APPRENTICES WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO HAVE?: 2!

OTHER: he used to be duckpaw's mentor before we both fell inactive jfldsakfda

~* how rare and beautiful it is to even exist *~

Red || 19 || he/him || EST || community engineer || artist and coder

eaglespirit || windclan

golden || riverclan

caspian || solaris

pm for any need

discord redxpepper#8717

CHARACTER NAME: tallpaw

PREFERENCES: tallpaw has some pretty bad anxiety issues and is a complete and utter follower, so someone who could try and bring out a more confident and self-assured persona in her would be great! another option is one who constantly bosses her around and fuels the fire would be interesting as well.

OTHER: nope <3

SEVEN STEPS FORWARD, EIGHT STEPS BACK

windclan apprentice / / frostfall x rootlegs / / penned by lyn.