[ASC] THE ASCENDANCY’S CHAT AND PLOT THREAD

• hmm they seem to be very similar but also different enough that i could see them hating each other

but also......... working together to create a better future for their clan, probably through violent aggression

I PICKED UP THE BIRD AND ABOVE THE DIN I SAID

"THAT'S THE LAST SONG YOU'LL EVER SING"

KAGEYAMA RITSU — ACCOMPANIED BY DIMPLE — ASCENDANCY & TAGS; PENNED BY MEGHAN

• I could see that! Its hard to predict weather Damian will get along with someone or end up hating them, but I feel like at the very least he'd have a general respect for what Ritsu is capable of offering the clan. I'd definitely be up for fleshing out how they get along and such. Would you be up for an open or private thread, and if so do you have any specific topic in mind for their first real interaction together?

-pic from LuDa Stock

a young german shepherd of average size, with deep blue eyes, fluffy/spiky fur, and a healthy build.

he's protective of his friends, loves to play and laugh,

and is always working hard to make sure the people he cares about are safe and happy.

• hmmm... ritz would probably appreciate that but hate him just because of everyone’s general attitude towards the mark? or he could maybe try to impress damian since they are so similar, i could see him being the only gloryhound he legitimately respects and would work towards impressing, if only to just get himself out of the mark.

personally i prefer open threads; i dont know what they should be doing though hmm....

• Damian would definitely be a good choice to try and impress when it comes to getting out of the mark- I plan to have him be an active recruiter from their ranks, so he'll naturally have an eye out for anyone who might be keen on getting that sort of promotion. He's hard to impress though so I could see them forming a strange kind of friendship as Ritsu attempts to do that. I'm going to be getting a bunch of open threads up today so if you want to shove Ritsu into them we can get started on that for sure :)

And we're gonna miss Krym once she's gone!!! Damian will make sure to keep in touch ;)

-pic from LuDa Stock

a young german shepherd of average size, with deep blue eyes, fluffy/spiky fur, and a healthy build.

he's protective of his friends, loves to play and laugh,

and is always working hard to make sure the people he cares about are safe and happy.

• AHHHHH PLEASE keep in touch XD Krym would be so terrified but I love it

CHARACTER GALLERIA || In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey, you should see me in a crown.

For my original writing, take a look at Muse Bunny

• we will miss krym!! shes so sweet i love her. sorry ritsu tackled her skjajfja

also OWO sounds good to me kink!!!! i will try to post in them tonight!

• ME TOO

if krymson and ritsu should ever reunite uwo pm me

• I can’t believe I forgot to track

Gonna step it up and formally have this boy be more involved

• D: ill miss krymson, for the short time we had her hah

HI!! i am...excited to see balt around 👀

ALSO plot should be coming soon! just a few adjustments and conferring with the other leaders to go!

OBIETA KOTORI WA SAYONARA NANTE IENAKUTE

PENNED BY tempest ! - AI WO KOU SHIGUSA DE DAMARIKONDE

• I will miss you as well! :) That's for widening the world of my lil bby XD

CHARACTER GALLERIA || In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey, you should see me in a crown.

For my original writing, take a look at Muse Bunny

• SOBSSSSS OK I SWEAR I HAVE A REASON WHY IVE BEEN SO INACTIVE

i have...not been in a good and stable place (both physically and mentally) and i haven’t had time nor muse to post anything this week! unfortunately, as for school, it doesn’t get easier from here, but here’s to hoping that my mental health lets up lol! i will try to post everywhere that i’m needed but be warned that it will take a while

ANYWAYS ENOUGH ABT ME!! i hope you guys are still interested in the ascendancy djsksks iknow it hasn’t been very active at all! there’s a neat plot that you should check out sjdkslsk! anyways ilu all! i’ll try to recover as best i can but your help would be greatly appreciated during this time since i don’t wanna see the ascendancy die haha

• hey guys, this is kink/damian. Just wanted to let you know I've been having some log in issues with my other account which is why I haven't been on. I'm going to temporarily be posting under this account until I can figure out my other one. Just wanted to let you know what's up. I'm not sure what's going on but either way I can rp.

**** This is Kink, I'm temporarily role playing DAMIAN under this username****

• oh hello! i was wondering where you went!

• *slides in here*

hello guys! tig here! i've just adopted awol warfare from my friend tig, whom has left the site due to personal reasons!

TAKE YOU LIKE A DRUG, TASTE YOU ON MY TONGUE !

LIONESS – THE CARTEL & SANGUINE RUINS – STORAGE – PLOT – TAGS – PENNED BY TIG

• hello!! i am glad to see awol back!

okay, uh, announcement time, since i’m dumb and i thought i did this before? but here’s something important, brought to you by the person who plays merlin:

i’ve decided to take my leave from the ascendancy, and step down from leader. it’s been super fun, but i just don’t think i can work with the group and give it the leadership it deserves! thankfully there’s still 2 outta 3 leaders, so hopefully the group isn’t too affected by my leave.

you guys can just assume mer stepped down and went away, realizing that he doesn’t agree with the morals of the clan

DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT'S IN MOTION

SO EVERY NOW AND THEN IT FEELS SO SOOTHING

SHE / HER | EXT / TRAD | FF'S UNOFFICIAL MYTHOLOGY ENTHUSIAST

CHARACTERS | MY SQUADS | SITE MARRIAGES

• hello ! glad to see that Awol is back !
    and i hate to do this,, considering i didn't really ever get to roleplay here as much as i wanted to. but uh i'm stepping down from reaper just cause i don't think i can be as active as this clan needs. you can assume twelve as missing or having left, cause he drops people like flies all the time - i'd like to think.

LET'S BE FRIENDS FOREVER

I WANNA DO EVERYTHING WITH YOU FOREVER

BABYGIRL | 10 MONTHS | VOLARY FLIGHTS | STUPID GIRL