Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • So I’m usually on here on mobile and I’ve never had problems until last week. But whenever I go to copy a code that someone else posted it won’t let me copy it. I’ve always been able to copy codes when they are posted up until now.

• try tapping the top of the code box when it gives you the option to copy it! if you hit round there between where the white code box begins and the ff blue ends it usually automatically selects the whole code for you

MY BLOOD IS A FLOOD —— ・゚✧ 」

❝ of rubies, precious stones — penned by greyjoy

• idk if you have an android/apple but i usually have to tap it, which usually loads the box of the code, and then hold it until it highlights a word then move it so it's highlighting the rest, if that makes sense? its a bit of a pain but its the only way ik how to do it

dYKP158.png

milkdream | fortunebottle | phexides

• idk if you have an android/apple but i usually have to tap it, which usually loads the box of the code, and then hold it until it highlights a word then move it so it's highlighting the rest, if that makes sense? its a bit of a pain but its the only way ik how to do it

Apple user here, that’s what I have to do too. ^^;

Tip, don’t rush the copying because if your finger slips from the box it may unhighlight everything and you’ll have to start over. Just scroll down when you can but keep some of the highlighted places in view, the last sentence or two would be good.

FD4-A41-FA-A037-4600-B32-A-D23804-EA72-FC.png

—————

”oh the thrill of control

like the rush of rock && roll”

Discord: Rebs #4829

credit to Stiner for the superb signature art

give me all your coffee // Manage Subscription Guide

• If it's still not working, try clearing your cache/cookies, sometimes phones decide there's a "better" way of doing something and clearing that can help. :)

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Gaia Eternite

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska