Emerald city downtown girl (Return from capture)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Perhaps Kai's Clanmates had noted the formal, affable seal point's absence; perhaps they had seen the remnants of a scuffle. Perhaps not. Regardless, though, he had been gone - he had been taken by an Exiler, specifically by a pink hyena called Toughluck. He had only just escaped with his life; he knew this for certain. Only at the last moment had a previously unknown power kicked in and enabled him to teleport, step by step by step, out of that godforsaken canyon and back to Valhalla's border. How he had made it so far without collapsing - even with the aid of long-distance teleportation - was beyond him, especially with the wounds that littered his body. His head swum. His entire frame was soaked in his blood and wracked with agony. But he had to keep going ... if only to see his brother one more time. The son of Lucinda collapsed at the edge of the territory, a croaking moan escaping his lips: "...please...someone...I need...supplies..."

He could heal himself, but he needed something to use. Anything, at this point.

turning and turning in the widening gyre

the falcon cannot hear the falconer

biography

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kairosclerosis. ().

• Zeppelin, likely to his detriment, didn't think much when some of his Clanmates were gone for extended periods of time. He knew that a fair share of them held loyalties in other Clans and had other duties to attend to (including himself, though he was unfortunately not as present in the Dynasty as usual lately), so he often times just figured that they were off being good citizens of other Clans. However, Kai's absence was beginning to stretch, and the trek from ColouredClan to Valhalla wasn't a long one by any stretch of the imagination. Worry had begun to settle itself in the King's chest, and while he was out on patrol, his head shot up when he caught scent of the new Freya. Right away his paws were carrying him faster across the marshes, and he was close enough to hear the distressed feline's weak call before bursting through the brush somewhere near his side. "Kai--" he breathed, eyes widening. He shot a glance over his shoulder to see that no one else had caught onto the male's scent on the border yet. He knew next to nothing about medicine, what on Agrelos was he supposed to do with a dying medic? "Wh- what do you need? I can run back to camp, just tell me what to get." His voice was rushed, almost panicked. He couldn't lose another medic. Not after Crystal.

"speaking"

\ STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD IS GIVING ME THE CHILLS \ TAGS

I THOUGHT THEREFORE I WAS

( and i can't really figure it out )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• — Amadeo felt like an idiot, he hadn't even known Kai had been captured, he hadn't even suspected a thing. He just thought that his twin was enjoying some time alone since they had been together for so long, what he was surprised about was that they no longer looked alike what they once did, and Amadeo frowned at that. He liked being similar to someone else, now he was unique - and although many strove for individualism he did not, he wanted everyone to know that he and Kai were siblings.

"I'm sorry Kai. I should have gone looking for you." Whimpered the twin, tears forming at his big blue eyes.

"speech"

☾*: THERE WAS A TIME WHERE MEN WERE KIND, THEIR VOICES SOFT

AMADEO AVALON-SIXX / 2 YEARS / VALHALLA / SIAMESE CAT / PENNED BY OMMNI

• Aslan had frozen in place upon realizing that Kairosclerosis was back; injured. The young Radningar had indeed noticed the medic's lack of presence, considering how he and his twin brother, Amadeo, were inseparable. At least that was from the youngster's prior interactions with him. Zeppelin and Amadeo were already there with him, trying to assist in any way they could. For once in his life, the lion felt useless, like he couldn't do anything. He was so used to solving his problems with defense, such as by a weapon, that he had never once thought about what it would take for him to help someone who was possibly dying. Moving forward, his eyes locked and set on the scene ahead, he came to stand by Zeppelin, looking up at the High King who he admired so very much. "Let...me...help." He managed to say. If they needed someone to run back to the main camp, then they had their best candidate before them.

• It was crunch time, and to Zeppelin's despair, he had no idea how to assess wounds. He was no medic. Why did they only have one medic?? He stared at the bloodied feline, and he guessed that his Clanmates could probably see the gears turning in his head, the steam puffing out of his ears. "Okay-- um--" He had no idea where to begin. "Cobwebs stop bleeding. I know that. Um... Something to make sure nothing gets infected. Gods-- I've got no idea what could do that." His voice was going at a hundred miles an hour, thinking out loud in hopes that someone would pitch in. He turned his head to Aslan. "Go. Run. Try to find a book or something in the Freya's quarters, something that could help. Bring as much as you can carry."

"speaking"

\ STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD IS GIVING ME THE CHILLS \ TAGS

I THOUGHT THEREFORE I WAS

( and i can't really figure it out )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• As Zeppelin addressed him, Aslan took a simple nod and then bolted from the scene. He ran as fast as his small legs could take him, using his smallness to his advantage by taking larger strides to cover more ground. Take less time. Stopping outside the designated quarters for the Freya, the lion took a breath and a moment to regain himself before he ducked inside, finding a small satchel that he could use to carry what he found necessary. Gleaming through the supply stocks, he picked up everything that Zeppelin had listed out. Cobwebs. And that was basically it. He decided to take some other things too. Honey. Horsetail. Marigold. And that was really all that they had. He hoped that would help. But then he stopped by the small bookshelf in the corner, looking for something. He spotted the word Beginner listed on a spine and picked it up, also dropping it in the satchel before he turned tail and ran back. It took him a bit longer to get to Kai and Zeppelin considering he was weighed down by supplies, but he skidded to a halt and shook the satchel from his shoulder as he arrived, panting heavily. Hopefully some of this would be some help.