a capture of the soul - invite to event

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!

• °•:` "BLACK MAGIC" ─ Silver could not speak but desperately wanted allies to know of her clan, to know of the love they all shared and the peace of The Sanctuary. No harm would be done today. She just decided to get an NPC to give her a ride as she dropped off the letters at the border.

"Dear Colouredclan,

I am writing because I cannot stay long, do not fret however as I come with an important message. I am here to invite you to a Starry Night March I am holding. A Starry Night March is a day to honor our dead, the dead alike. Please bring a lantern and do not light it until I give a signal. Small chitchat is okay at first but please do not cause an uproar! That'll be saved for the afterparty where refreshments and food will be provided along with entertainment. Thank you so much for considering.

Sanctuary Shepherd,

Silverlanterns"

// link

speech"

IM CONSIDERED UGLY FROM EVERY ANGLE

YOU'RE THE ONLY BEAUTY I DON'T WANT TO STRANGLE

TIRED SANCTAURY LEADER — IC OPINIONS

• FIREFLYCUB DARLING-KILLJOY

That was an interesting concept. He wasn't sure the Red God cared much for the dead, only for the blood they spilled and those who spilled theirs. Colouredclan carried no official religion but at the moment he couldn't remember what they did for their dead. The tiger gave a small hum as he read the letter, tail curling slightly.

golden tiger | has peacock feather tied to tail | 5 moons | "speech"

Colouredclan | Sanguine Ruins

• Poison hummed to himself as he took a spot beside his son, squinting at the lettering of the note left at the border. "An event, huh," he mumbled. "Didn't know that people even remembered we existed." He let out an empty sort of chuckle before giving Firefly a glance. "But who am I to turn down a party? You wanna come with?"

"speaking"

\ GOT A GUN AND A STRYCHNINE TWITCH \ TAGS

DIRTY MOUTH AND THE LOOK OF DEATH———————— ☽*˚⊹

• FALLEN MONARCHIES — Celebrating the dead? Sal wasn't very interested in going to an event that sounded depressing as all hell but the fact that there would be food and refreshments afterward really had him considering. ColouredClan had very little food here as it was and they were steadily bringing back up their reserves so that they could all eat and not just a few people every couple of days. The feline had grown a little more thin over his weeks of staying in ColouredClan, even. God, he guessed he'll go. But he'll only be going for the food and party afterward. "Why not, huh? It sounds fun!" The amicable mutated feline would hum, flashing the duo beside him a tooth-filled grin.

IF LOVE TRULY MAKES YOU BLIND

THEN I GUESS THERE IS NO NEED — THERE IS NO NEED TO SEE

imperiousdeign "sal" colouredclan + the exiles penned by yakan