world without [ joining ]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • A shaky breath. One, two. Two counts ticked by behind the quick sound of a blood roar. Three, four. A gentle blink of the reflection of the sky, full of wonder and caution which in turn ruined the gentle moment. Five, six. Her comrades, how far? Seven, eight. Another breath, the sound of crunching leaves crushing the fighting silence. A silent whisper of the wind, promising fortune. Nine, ten. A gasp for air now, breaking the silence that held for a few seconds too long. With the winter brought hunger. IQ knew this too well. Monika thrived however, Monika was strong. The flesh of a mortal wound was tender yet brought strength, an unknown strength one would find in their dying breaths. Monika fought for her life, Monika drew battle from the very being of her soul, she put her heart into her work. She returned to the world in full health, full control.

Gentle eyes blinked, the cloud that had seemingly situated over them disappearing. A gentle girl once more. She let out a melodic noise, coming deep from her chest and vibrating in her throat, exploding from an excited cavern of sharp teeth and a witty tongue. The noise brought satisfaction and with the satisfaction a giggle of a girl whom knew more battle than she should. Scarred but lovely she was, or perhaps that was just what she thought. Monika knew of no boundaries from self love. Though scared she continued to love despite the common ends.

"Hello?" her voice was surprising to hear after so long, post the fight, post the explosion, post the fire and searing heat. But here she was, here Monika was. A new place to live, a new place to love. No more suffering, no more suffering anymore.

"speech."

on my mind, just too late —— tags.

LEAVE NO TRACES OF YOU

( sadie, k-22 )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• ❝ HOW LONG, I WONDER? ❞

"Hello there. What brings you here?" it was characteristic of the Veilers by now to seemingly melt out of the shadows, and Nephele was eager to take that up as well. She stepped out of the gloomy woods, pale pelt stark against the darkness of the forest they lived in. It seemed like recently more and more joiners were turning up that didn't seem familiar with the area. The feline watched the other creature, awaiting her response.

"speech"

• Perhaps it was an over-exaggeration to think that he was alone in this world. Old faces... enemies? perhaps allies? Were they friends today? Friends tomorrow? Friends from yesterday? Or even beyond? 'I sense some familiar being. One of battle, born and bred from blood, from sulfur, from heat and hatred,' the lynx is on the prowl, heavy gaze full of hunger, full of longing. 'She is near. She is breathless. And I am waiting.' He emerges from the shadows, steel-blue eyes full with malice, brimming with bare hope. He knew her. She knew him. What were they waiting for? "Moni... IQ," he greets, ignoring the femme beside him as he focused all unto the other before him. He knew her. 'Not the best of comrades, but, will she do? Will she push rivalry away? Will she forget, as I remember?'

[ TAGS ]

"A REAL HUNTER ALWAYS WATCHES WHERE HE STEPS"

настоящий охотник всегда смотрит куда он ступает

KAPKAN ("KAP") \ EURASIAN LYNX \ SHADOW VEIL \ VOICE REF. \ PENNED BY MAGI

• If Kapkan knew this person, she was probably pretty weird: thus Lastbastion approached with caution though not with hostility, a look of pointed curiosity flashing to the Nightwatcher before she stopped at Nephele's side. Sky-blue eyes took in the details of IQ's frame before settling on her face, inquisitive, expectant, but silent for now. There was naught to do but wait.

YOU WANT ME TO LOVE YOU IN MODERATION

— WELL, DO I LOOK MODERATE TO YOU ?

biography