❝ ARMS AROUND YOU ❞ — ambassador

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ❝ LONE DIGGER ❞ The jounrey to the Thunderlands was the easiest trek she'd ever made, and she'd had plenty under her belt to vouch for. It was just West of Volary Flights across familiar jungle overgrowth and it didn't fuck up her immune system like the trip to other clans did. She was more than grateful they were allies. It was almost comforting to know the clan they shared the Sundran Jungle with was considered a friend. Lovescars settled at the border, awaiting some sort of acknowledgement patiently.

PUT YOUR FEELINGS TO THE SIDE, LIL BABY

CROWNED EAGLE OF VOLARY FLIGHTS — INFO — PENNED BY DANI

• TAGS // "I KNOW THAT I DID YOU WRONG" -- Sky had yet to meet those who they shared the Sundran Jungle with, having never ventured east of their own encampment to meet the Volary Flights. Still, there were plenty of other groups he had yet to meet so they weren't alone in this. "Welcome to the Thunderlands," the wolf said as he approached her. "What can I do for you?"

we got the power, masters of our own fate ∘✧*

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER AS LONG AS WE GOT FAITH

• Julian, too, had hardly ventured out of his own territory- the only time's he'd left was for raids to the Exiles. Perhaps he should get out more- meandering, aimless walks around the West Sundran Jungle only went so far, and he was beginning to get a bit bored. Maybe he could sign up for an ambassador's program, to try and get out more- did the Thiunderlands even have one? He noted well to check, and drew up beside Sky, offering a smile of acknowledgement to the blonde wolf before focusing an odd gaze on the other, murmuring a quiet greeting but finding nothing more to add.

TAGS \ LISTEN TO THIS BEATING HEART

☾*: MY HANDS ARE AS SURE AS DEATH AND TAXES

DARK GINGER TABBY / MALE / PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• ❝ LONE DIGGER ❞ Another duo met her halfway, similar to her visit to the BHR, only these guys were more quiet. That was okay, she liked short and sweet, and perhaps this trip would be the same.

The French vulpine dipped her head in the duos direction individually in greeting before speaking, "My name is Lovescars Anteiku, ze new leader of Volary Flights. Flynn stepped down a couple days ago and I'm filling in as Crowned Eagle." The sentence alone was hard to get out, even though she'd muttered it out a couple times by now. She was more than proud and happy to take on the role, but she couldn't help the sympathy that bubbled up in her chest for the former leader. "I-I didn't bring a basket — I zink zat's common for zese types of zings. I'm here on ambassador duty and to check if our alliance still stands?" Her brows furrowed questioningly as she nervously bit her lips. She'd forgotten to create baskets beforehand, so she'd nothing to offer to her allies when she came around. Definitely a bad image on her part. To think her actions now reflected the Flights as a whole. By chance or coincidence — whichever came first — she hoped one of these two held enough authority to answer her question.

// a bit copied and pasted oof uwu

PUT YOUR FEELINGS TO THE SIDE, LIL BABY

CROWNED EAGLE OF VOLARY FLIGHTS — INFO — PENNED BY DANI

• TAGS // "I KNOW THAT I DID YOU WRONG" -- So the Volary Flights had new leadership huh? Well, then Sky supposed a congratulations was in order. "Congratulations," the wolf said with a deep bow of respect. "I'm Sky, the current Windseeker--er, Vice-Leader--and this is Julian." Listening further, the wolf flicked his ears regarding the status of their alliance. From what he could recall, nothing had changed since he, himself, had arrived here but he wanted to make doubly sure that he didn't make any mistakes. "As far as I am aware, our alliance still stands." It was a short, sweet, and to-the-point answer.

we got the power, masters of our own fate ∘✧*

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER AS LONG AS WE GOT FAITH