❝ MY LOVE ❞ — ambassador

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ❝ LONE DIGGER ❞ As soon as she stepped foot in the Whispering Pines, her immune system begun to act up, her nose running and her throat stinging with the urge to cough, though she held it back as best she could. She had a love-hate relationship with the place already and she'd counted a total of ten minutes of quick trotting now. The fog and the glowing specimens was truly a sight to behold, but she wasn't sure she'd trade her health to stay any longer than she had to. She was visiting on duty, aware the Rogues were considered allies in the Flights books.

"Anybody home?" The French vulpine called out into the darkness, halting just short of the border. There was a desperateness in her tone beneath the rasp that begun to roughen her accented vocals. Hell, she hoped her immune system didn't kick her ass once she was back home.

PUT YOUR FEELINGS TO THE SIDE, LIL BABY

CROWNED EAGLE OF VOLARY FLIGHTS — INFO — PENNED BY DANI

• [ INFO ] "Yeah, you okay there?" It looked as though she had a cold of some kind, though maybe it was the environment playing havoc with her; he didn't think she'd have gotten a cold just as she'd walked up, unless her luck really was that bad. Either way, B didn't think there was very much he'd be able to do for her, seeing as he wasn't medically trained -that he knew of. Otherwise, he wouldn't be as useless. The lion figured the best he could do was mitigate this, whatever it was she'd come for; the sooner they finished, the sooner she could get back home and hopefully get the help she needed. Unless someone here could offer something. "You need any water? Or is there something else I can do for you?" B didn't have any authority though, if it was a clan matter.

SAVE PRAISE FOR A BETTER MAN

NO NEED FOR YOUR TOUCHING HANDS

• the dainty enforcer padded up beside B, nodding as he spoke, amber eyes trained curiously on the newcomer. she'd traveled to the flights back when it was hawkclan, and she often wondered what it would have been like had she stayed there originally. she loved the flights' territory almost as much as her own, but the torbie held too many emotional ties to her home to ever leave.

"what can we do for you!" she chirped kindly, lowering herself onto her hindquarters and smiling softly.

I HAD A DREAM YOU WERE CALLING ME

CAUGHT IN BETWEEN AND FLOATING DOWNSTREAM

BHR ENFORCER — SHE/HER — PENNED BY IVORY

• ❝ LONE DIGGER ❞ She was elated to be met with two kind faces almost instantly after her arrival. She expected to have waited patiently for a minute, maybe get enough time to tidy herself up, but this was fine. Lovescars would rather get it out of the way quicker.

"Hm?" The fox hummed, tilting her head in the lion's direction with a dazed look for a moment before realizing he was pointing out her messy state. She'd grown so used to it, she'd forgotten it was alarming to others. "Oh — I'm good, zank you very much for your hospitality. Don't waste your good water on me." She replied, waving a paw in the air to further disregard his polite offer. She couldn't help but assume the water could be poisoned or worse. The thought wasn't her own, though. She just wasn't very trusting; and it's probably what kept her alive all these moons.

The French vulpine dipped her head in the duos direction individually in greeting before speaking, "My name is Lovescars Anteiku, ze new leader of Volary Flights. Flynn stepped down a couple days ago and I'm filling in as Crowned Eagle." The sentence alone was hard to get out. She was more than proud and happy to take on the role, but she couldn't help the sympathy that bubbled up in her chest for the former leader. To think it was sickness that took him down whilst she stood here catching a cold with every passing second. "I-I didn't bring a basket — I zink zat's common for zese types of zings. I'm here on ambassador duty and to check if our alliance still stands?" Her brows furrowed questioningly as she nervously bit her lips. How dishonorable of her to forget such a thing, she'd have to chastise herself later. By chance or coincidence — whichever came first — she hoped one of these two held enough authority to answer her question.

// sorry for the delay uwu

PUT YOUR FEELINGS TO THE SIDE, LIL BABY

CROWNED EAGLE OF VOLARY FLIGHTS — INFO — PENNED BY DANI

• Narcissus hummed as he padded over, nodding to the Crowned Eagle. "Congratulations on your promotion, and good luck with leading!" he said brightly, nodding to Lovescars and pausing beside Sat. "I don't think there was anything wrong with our alliance, so everything should be good-- but Saturnrings can probably answer that way better than I could." He gave an awkward chuckle as he nodded to the Enforcer who had arrived before him.

"speaking"

YOU'RE THE LAST OF A DYING BREED & TAGS

*:・゚✦ I WONDER IF YOUR THERAPIST KNOWS

EVERYTHING ABOUT ME *:・゚✦

• She’d never met anyone from Volary Flights so having the leader come down herself to introduce herself and her clan was a spectacle indeed. Ver wasn’t the one to just ignore a chance like this. A smile would play on her maw as her ears perked as the woman spoke. She’d always liked accents. Hers may have long since faded but she still always found them attractive when they were purring through the words of another. Especially other woman.

She’d make her way up besides Narcissus. With an accessing look she’d finally speak ”Pleasure to meet you Lovescars. It’s pretty damn impressive to become a leader so nice work” Ver in all honesty didn’t know how to feel about further promotions, she’d always been used to carrying out orders and being the follower. She doubted she’d flourish as a leader, but who knew? Ver would’ve went on and gave the woman a proper answer to her inquiry but in all honesty she had no idea.

”speech”tags

OUR MOTHER HAS BEEN ABSENT EVER SINCE WE FOUNDED ROME

but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home

storage. | played by kedamono.