BUTTERFLYLAV FAMILY ADOPTS [OPEN]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  •         

Introduction

Hello and welcome to the Butterflylav family adopts! We're an active family that mostly resides in SkyClan. SkyClan is a medium paced clan with a friendly ooc community and the butterflylav family is friendly and welcoming as well! We currently have a total of 10 active role players and 20+ family members. Over the recent months we've gotten plenty of npc characters and dropped characters that we would still love to be played and are looking for new people to join the family and SkyClan <3.

Adopts

Rules

- Be active please! Both ic and ooc if you can! If you're inactive for over two weeks or we feel like you aren't being active enough we have the right to rehome your slot. We'll always send you a warning before doing so however <3.

- It should be noted that most if not all of the family was raised happily and pretty much angst free besides a few deaths here and there. Therefore characters with sad names or backstories that involve them getting abused by family members is unlikely, but we may accept it if theres a good plot.

- Plotting with the family is encouraged! Its highly unlikely we'll turn it down unless its completely unrealistic.

- If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my main myth or Tallow_Cat <3

- Have fun <3.

dd0t4xr-d80b4558-c473-45a3-88b1-ab72835ef05f.png

WELL MY HEART IS GOLD

BUT MY HANDS ARE COLD

FEMALE SKYCLAN DEPUTY & QUEEN 47 MOONS BIOGRAPHY PENNED BY myth