Genetics for One Female & Two Male pairing

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Hello!

Looking for help on some realistic genetics. It's one of those, multiple father father litters. (Also, I did see in the simple genetic pairings that Black Tom x Dilute Torbie has been done so that one is sorted for the most part I think unless someone has more detail on that)

Female is a Dilute Torbie with yellow-green eyes, with both tabby striping and spotting.

Male 1 is a pure black tom.

Male 2 is a White and Black Van coloration tom, with a black tail and some black patches along his back and head.

Only other known heritage genetics is the Female's mother, who is also a Torbie but with much more gray/silver (pretty silver coat, with soft tabby striping and spotting and orange patches, including a large patch over one eye. She has light green eyes)

CHARACTER GALLERIA || In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey, you should see me in a crown.

For my original writing, take a look at Muse Bunny

• Black x Dilute broken torbie

Females: torbie, dilute torbie, tortie, dilute tortie, brown tabby, blue tabby, black, blue

Males: red tabby, cream tabby, brown tabby, blue tabby, black, blue

Eyes can be any realistic color except blue.

Tabbies/torbies can be broken (mix of short stripes and spots) or mackerel (just stripes) pattern.

Black w/ high white x Dilute broken torbie

Females: torbico (torbie w/ white), dilute torbico, calico (tortie w/ white), dilute calico, brown tabby w/ white, blue tabby w/ white, black w/ white, blue w/ white

Males: red tabby w/ white, cream tabby w/ white, brown tabby w/ white, blue tabby w/ white, black w/ white, blue w/ white

Eyes can be any realistic color.

Tabbies/torbies can be broken (mix of short stripes and spots) or mackerel (just stripes) pattern.

All kits will have low white markings (less than 50% white).

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!