Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • For the first one...I have no idea. Where did you find that menu?

And accolades are just the new name for badges, if you remember those from the last time you were here? They're under your profile. Anyone can make them and hand them out, though some are awarded by staff. They give information about the member who has them. c:

and, oh, poor atlas — what a beast of a burden !

• regarding alcolades, oh. and then a nice solid facepalm for not knowing that.

that menu is uhh, control panel > account management > under heading "settings" > notifications. alllll the way at the bottom of that, underneath heading "ticket system".

character TBD

"I found peace in your violence,

⚉⚇⚉

Can't tell me there's no point in trying."

-*-

Profile picture courtesy of Google.

Character bios here.

• I too have that, and as far as I'm concerned I think it's just built in/apart of the site???

I'm actually not too sure on what it is, but I don't believe its harmful ? :0

HE/HIM ☆ GAY ☆ 17 ☆ PREMADESCHARACTERSSITE MARRIED TO CHUFF

my english is kinda bad, i speak german mostly, sorry in advance <3 ☆ PM if you need help!

• i'm sure it's not harmful, i'm just curious as to what it says so i can assign it an email route. :p

i mean it's not too terribly hard to try to decipher what i means? but perhaps it's an issue or something regarding text. i dunno.

character TBD

"I found peace in your violence,

⚉⚇⚉

Can't tell me there's no point in trying."

-*-

Profile picture courtesy of Google.

Character bios here.

• So, a ticket is something staff use to keep all the bug reports and fixes that need done, etc all in one place! I don't think you guys can submit them, so I will let Dynamo know that it's appearing. :)

WORK SCHEDULE:

3/15: 3:00pm-7:00pm.

3/16: 11:00am-7:00pm.

3/17: 11:00am-7:30pm.

3/19: 4:00pm-9:00pm.

3/20: 4:00pm-9:00pm.

3/21: 8:00am-4:00pm.

3/22: 3:00pm-7:00pm.

3/23: 9:00am-5:00pm.