killers r us [private]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • DAMIAN 'ROGUEWAR' DIMERA

TAGS

THE DEEP STARES BACK, SPEAKS TO ME

For a while now it had just been the three of them. They knew their destiny and they were eager to grasp at it and to set things into play, but like everything else in the world that meant something, it was taking time to get things rolling. They had to plan it properly, had to execute it right, and the time was fast approaching where it wouldn't be just them skulking around out here, but an entire army of others like them. Damian, for one, was looking forward to that day greatly. His madness was driven not be a sad past or a desire for greatness, but by impulses that had been so blown out of proportion that they became twisted and evil. That's what the possession had done to him, and now he was a violence craving, selfish, angry, lustful monster that could never seem to get his fill from life.

For now though, the jaglion was just trying to keep things together. The cravings had been getting worse and his restlessness was starting to get to him. Thus, he found himself on the very edges of his clans territory, prowling and searching for someone to use as a distraction. He didn't care who it was or what kind of encounter it led to, as long as it did something to ease his mind.

Casphian I figured this could be the thread where Damian first captures your boy to join the clan :)

I KNOW MY LOVE CAN BE THE KILLING KIND

-avatar pic from creativecommons.org

skyclan warrior - 15 moons - dark orange tom with white 'tuxedo' markings

• BRvMFgZCcAAOLRc.jpg

Mercury Valen

For quiet some time now the soft spoken male had been on his own. Traveling from clan to clan, Mercury sought out shelter and protection from another. He had been traveling for a few months by now, not really sure as he lost his sense of time many moons ago. Now he was left wondering the wilderness with no destination in sight and at a loss for what he should do. He was tired of having everyone turn their backs on him but alas there wasn’t anything he could do about that. Now Mercury was currently coming up on the outskirts of yet another clan, he could tell it belonged to someone else due to the scent he caught as he drew closer. He decided he would try to avoid confrontation, so the black and tan jaglion silently padded past the border, hoping to not get caught by someone.

(c)trexgirl

TAGS

The other jaglion would find that they weren't so lucky in their attempt to get by unnoticed. Damian was on the prowl and looking for an oppurtunity to flex his power, and he was quick to notice that there was a scent on the plains that didn't match that of his clanmates. With a low growl of satisfaction the large, battlescarred feline would set of in search of the smells owner, eventually spotting a figure off in the distance. Not wanting to walk and risk them bolting, Damian would simply teleport toward them, appearing a few feet away in front of the other. "What do we have here, a tresspasser? Do you know whose land your on?" he'd ask, the words cold and to the point, copper eyes fixed on the other feline with interest.

I KNOW MY LOVE CAN BE, THE KILLING KIND

• The unexpected appearance of the other jaglion appearing in front of him caused a hiss to be drug past Mercury’s muzzle. Black ears flattened against his head, his eyes narrowing as he stared at the other, body lowering into a more submissive stance. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude,” he tried to get out, stumbling slightly over his rushed words. “I just need to cross through to the other side just up ahead,” he said, hoping that this explanation would get him out of this conversation. Mercury took a step back, body still lowered close to the ground.

(c)trexgirl

TAGS

Copper eyes would settle on the other, unwavering in their cold steadiness. He watched them sink low into the grass, ears pinned in uncertainty as a hiss of warning was let loose, but if any of the others body language affected the young warrior it wasn't visible. Instead the golden jaglion stood across from the other as a polar opposite, not just visibly in looks with his lighter coat, but in his body language and how he held himself. Damian stood tall and confident, the solid muscle beneath his pelt defined from use but otherwise relaxed. His expression was unreadable beneath the hard gaze and the soft frown settled on his lips, but it as easy to get the feeling that he wasn't the friendly or welcoming sort, which would be correct- at least when it came to most outsiders.

Still, if he said he wasn't interested in the other, he'd be lying. His anxiety and frustrations had been growing all day and this newcomer meant a chance to let them out on someone, but beyond that there was something about them that drew his eye physically. He liked the way they looked, thought they had a cute face. The melanism wasn't a bad touch either, and the large youth could come up with a few things he could use the other for, especially with the body lagnuage they were exhibiting. He liked submission.

As they spoke his rounded ears would prick forward and follow his gaze off in the direction they wanted to go. It wasn't near anything important to him or his clan, but that hardly mattered. What belonged to the Ascendancy wasn't there for others to use at their own disclosure, regardless of any circumstances. "Why, what's over there?" the jaglion would ask, his curiosity allowing for the question even though he had no intention of letting the other leave or pass in any way whatsoever.

• ———— Mercury Valen ————

Hush, hush, the world is quiet
    Hush, hush we both can't fight it

Mercury hoped so much that he would be able to leave the presence of the other jaglion and this territory period. But he had a sinking feeling that his wish wouldn’t be coming true. “Well it’s off this territory for one,” he began. “Second I don’t see why it’s any of your business,” he snapped quietly. He could be a bit fiesty when he chose to but it wasn’t often. His rounded ears pushed off his cranium and shifted to the front instead. His body was still lowered yet his guard was very much up. Mercury wasn’t about to let someone get the best of him, even if he was rather submissive and docile. He didn’t trust this stranger and found the other to be very much intimidating which in turn put him on edge.

“If you don’t mund I would like to leave now,” he said softly, his voice barely above a whisper. Mercury was ready to leave this territory and wanted off of it now. Yet it seemed as though that wouldn’t be happening anytime soon.

"Speech."

TAGS

CUZ YOUR A NATURAL, A BEATING HEART OF STONE

He liked this. Naivety and innocence were one thing, but there was no fun in any of it if they didn't have a bit of spirit in them. What good was a broken toy, after all? None, so what good was a broken spirit? He'd lick his lips without thinking, a sense of interest fast building. "No, I don't think so." he'd say with a brief shake of his head, denying the others attempt to excuse themselves. "Your on Ascendancy land, and our law says that anyone who comes to our border either has to join, or take their freedom by force." the golden feline would explain, claws sliding out to emphasize his words. "If you want to leave, you'll have to fight me- and win."

His words were even despite their severity, and there was a cold note of challenge that welcomed the other to try. Damian doubted they'd win, but he was always happy to put someone in their place. Besides, what better way to show someone who was in charge then by beating it into them? "So, what's it gonna be, tenderfoot?"

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SOMEONE, TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD

Mercury knew he wouldn’t be able to take the other jaglion down. Her might’ve seemed stocky and could definitely hold his own but he would not be able to hold up for long in a fight against the other, much bigger, jaglion. “Oh no I don’t think a fight is n-necessary,” he stuttered out. He started to move, head in the direction around the other male. His body was still lowered, his entire body language still giving off the sign of submission. The amber orbs that belonged to Mercury never left Damian, caution clear as day in his gaze.

"Speech."

TAGS

As the other began to try and edge their way around him, Damian would let a low, theatening growl escape his lips. "Did I tell you to move?" he'd ask, taking a threatening step toward the other. "Let me make this crystal clear for you, okay?You belong to me now. To my Clan. You got that?" he'd ask, the words terribly forboding and yet they left no room for misunderstanding.

When Damian said that Mercury belonged to him and the clan now it caused fear and only fear to flow through his veins and throughout his body. His ears flattened against his skull once again, tail now tucking between his legs. The jaglion didn't want to be apart of another clan, not after his last. He was trying to avoid clans for this very reason, yet here he was getting drug unwillingly into one. "P-Please just let me go and you'll never have to see me again," he said, fear lacing his tone. He hadn't meant to cross onto the other's territory but now he found himself stuck in this predicament and he was absolutely terrified.

"Speech."