Collect the debt owed ;; open

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!

• ❝ NOBODY NEEDS ME !

venus

A wandering spirit. The galaxy wolf was moving along the island with a casual stride. She needed something fun. Something entertaining. Something, different. So, the wolf would pause on the shore. Looking out at the waters and offering a soft hum. What was she to do? There was nothing for miles, it seemed.

"Speech"

Deathstroke

//sorry for the lame start, been super sick and just muse dead x.x

I WEAR MY NINE-INCH HEELS WHEN WE GO TO BED

i paint the color of my lips blood red

galaxy goddess | played by velvyn.

• DEATH WOULD BE A RELEASE

//Not a problem, thanks for making.

Deathstroke blinked slowly as he shifted about, sniffing at clumps of seaweed and at stranded jellyfish that had washed up onto the shore that day. He wrinkled his nose with frustration as the hunger grew worse as he failed to find anything to sate his needs. Sighing softly he continued along the shore of his little island. It was rare to find others here, except those who had become lost or were actively searching for a place of their own. But this place belonged to the assassin, and he wasn't the best when it came to sharing either.

Noticing something shifting in a clump of seaweed he leapt at it and caused the crab hiding within to bolt across the sands. The wolf gave chase and soon caught up to it. Locking his powerful jaws around it he then broke the shell with ease and helped himself to the meat inside. But then he sensed a presence and he looked up from his meal, spying a large wolf with an unusual pelt. A growl rumbled in his throat and his hackles bristled as he prepared himself for potential trouble.

"Oi! Who are you? What are you doing here?"

FROM THIS LIFE

tumblr_p8h8j3baXM1uqszudo5_500.gif
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods

Not taking Private Threads, sorry, just no muse for them