plot with my reincarnated baby?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • "So this is Bourbonpaw of the Solaris Kingdom. Unknown to her, this is the reincarnation of Canadianflag Warfare Vires Darling, my oldie from ext Bloodclan way back when. To get her rolling, I'm gonna get some plots going for her! <33 Her basic information is she's six months old, a two tailed kitsune, very friendly and just in general very youthful!

"

\ ANOTHER LIE FROM THE FRONT LINES \ TAGS

LOOK AROUND WITH YOUR OCEAN EYES, I'M DROWNING

GOLDEN SERVAL WITH AMBER EYES / FOUR MONTHS / THE SANGUINE RUINS

• DAMIAN 'ROGUEWAR' DIMERA

TAGS

THE DEEP STARES BACK, SPEAKS TO ME

Hey, this is Kink/Chems old roleplayer! Would you maybe want to plot with my boy, Damian? He's the leader of a new clan called the Ascendancy that lives in the Treacherous Steppes, and there are going to be some Warfare kiddos over there as well. If you wanna check out the guide and

You can find a copy of the guide here THE ASCENDANCY GUIDE [ last updated march 13th ] and our OOC Chat and HP Tryouts here!

2613614-party-all-night-open-temp-chat-for-upcoming-non-trad-clan

If it sounds interested maybe we can come up with some sort of plot for Damian and Bourbon?

I KNOW MY LOVE CAN BE, THE KILLING KIND

THE APOCOLYPSE IS CANCELLED.

UNTIL I SAY SO.

•  

djwnijdkwfvhe sun has a soft spot for kids so he would lowkey try to adopt her!! maybe he can mentor her later on?

MAKE A GOD OUT OF THIS HOLLOW CORPSE

(maybe one day they'll chant my name)

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )