THUNDERCLAN CHATTER AND PLOTTING V.3

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • Anyone want threads with Beetle, Cold, or Asp? I'm a bit busy irl so cant do much in open threads but i have time every now and then to post in some closed <#

TELL ME HOW'S IT FEEL, SITIN' UP THERE?

( NAME IN THE SKY, DOES IT EVER GET LONELY? )

• crawls up from the pits of tartarus

I live yall

well, Hollowsun lives. College students are undead until proven otherwise.

[-Hollowsun-]

*-- cismale, 100 moons, ThunderClan elder, former BloodClan, single, born without eyes, blue tabby Scottish fold with white spotting and back leg scars, callused secret nice guy--*

*~Played by GreenTealiger~*

• I know I haven't done anything with Ratkit lately. I don't know what to do with him to be honest so he's limbo right now.

But any TC cats (apprentices potentially or likely warriors) are welcome to come help Flamestar defend against my rogue patrol at my Skyclan birth. Flamestar might potentially need the help. Link is here: Save Me. As I told Flamestar in an convo, I plan on at least two of the rogues dying, as will have (or will) the one that Nightsun got earlier. Keep in mind, one of the cats is holding onto Nightsun's surviving kit from her 5th litter with an NPC slave named Eaglenose, my girl is malnourished and suffering wounds plus has just birthed 6 kittens (7th litter). These kits age realistically so they are freshly born newborns, unable to walk, crawl, see or hear at all...they don't age like WC where kits are walking as soon as they're birthed into the world. The newborn litter is behind Nightsun within/under the brambles in a shallow hole that they were birthed in.The 2 moon old kit (Thunder-the rogue clan doesn't believe in star clan or dark forest) was separated from his mother at 4 weeks old (custom for kittens of breeders and slaves). Just a bit of backstory. Once the cats are driven off & at least two killed...they will need to be helped to the Skyclan border or at least a runner sent to tag Mottlewish who will show my girl and her brood the way. It is potentially possible the survivors will attempt to track them to Sky Clan (they know where it is thanks to the cat (Bristle) that seduced and deceived an impressionable Nightsun. The beige tomcat doesn't have hold of the kit, that's another one of the several (undetermined number) of cats on patrol from the rogue clan.

To be specific, the rogue clan originates in the tan-white area above the clans (the big blank space).

image0.jpg

I guess if anyone wants to...considering the numerous views I've got on that post....

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Any spare litter slots available at all or soon to be available 👀👀 I've been eyeing up TC for a while

☾*: I AM SEARCHING HIGH -- I’M SEARCHING LOW IN THE NIGHT

chloe | she/her | uk | gmt

tomatopaw - skyclan

ryepaw - skyclan

light of rising moon - torw

• track! What's up guys, I'm crunch. Lol

I've been around this site on and off since grade six, (feral front was warriorcatsrpg at that time, the good ol days) I'm 18 now as of recently and decided today to come back and start doing what I used to thoroughly enjoy, writing!! I think I'll start with an apprentice, Cardinalpaw from one of my old fanfictions. Hes a super grumpy kid lolol

I'm super excited to be back!!