lets get to party planning | paladin trainees!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • [ if you don't think/feel like y/c would help with these types of things, please don't stress! it's not a requirement <3 have a wonderful day <33 ]

Aleksei had said that she could pick and choose the Trainees as she pleased, but after a while, she feared favoritism. Truly, she had her own favorites and... least favorites, to put nicely. And while Persephone was all for the acceleration of her own career, she wasn't for sabotaging someone else's. So, she sent out a little messenger to each of the Paladin Trainees, that if they wanted to come help with event planning, they were free to. And, if they didn't, they didn't have to show their faces. Simple, really.

She hoped that a few of them would show up soon, as her own uncertainty had cost them a few days of planning by this point.

[ Candela , whitfield. , ADAM PARRISH! , Cosmicshadow , arthur m. , olivia s. , MONROE. ]

• Monroe had debated inwardly to himself over attending Persephone's call for party planning. On the one hand, they didn't get along (a fact he attributed to her first and foremost) but on the other hand she was a Paladin and seemed to have called all of the Paladin Trainees into attendance. So long as she didn't try to boss him around too much Monroe thought he could stomach her authority.

Arriving silently, a little surprised to see that he was the first to answer the tigress' call, the pale dragon took a seat, staring flatly at Persephone. He hadn't even known that there was a party in the works until he received her notice - but maybe that was because Monroe simply hadn't been paying close enough attention.

✧ — JUST ORBITING YOU / TAGS

• — olivia wasn't sure how she'd deal with parties- she was a rather introverted person who famousy avoided any sort of social contact, so who had decided this would be something she was good at? though, she was a professional dancer with stagefright- basically a living contradiction. so, the pregnant calico would obediently approach, nodding her head in acknowledgement to the gathered others, awaiting for some further instruciton.

sN3gj6o.png

TOUCH ME, MIDAS

MAKE ME PART OF YOUR DESIGN

calico she-cat + blizzardclan + tags + penned by waluigipinball

• arthur had gotten the message, and, at first, it had amused him. who in their right mind would pick him to plan a party? he was the resident debbie-downer. all he'd do at parties was drink and sit in the corner (and that was an exciting night for him.) still, he felt obliged to attend. so, there he was, ambling toward the group. his leg had gotten a bit better, and his limp was only very subtle now, but it still felt as if it slowed him down immensely. sitting down with a grunt and a sigh, he gave a nod of acknowledgement to the people around.

"speech"

\ SO FAR, SO FAR AWAY \ TAGS

☾*: STEP IN FRONT OF A RUNAWAY TRAIN JUST TO FEEL ALIVE AGAIN

PUSHING FORWARD THROUGH THE NIGHT, ACHING CHEST AND BLURRY SIGHT

ARTHUR MORGAN / PINTEREST / TAGS / PENNED BY starrystrixx  

• ADAM

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR US - tags

Adam had thought it funny, really, that he had been invited to this, but he would appear on the scene, however. He was rather late, but he couldn't bring himself to care at the moment.

— CAUSE THE DEVIL'S GOT MY ARMS

AND WE DON'T KNOW WHERE OUR LIMITS LIE

• One... Two... Three... So four had shown up. Considering that she and Candela were only instructed to gather up two of the Paladin Trainees, she was happily surprised with the turnout. It bummed her a bit that two were still missing, as well as her fellow Paladin, but she tried to remain happy and cheerful for the group. She was younger than the lot of them, and barely older than one. She had to pull something to gain their respect, though something told her that the little dragon-boy would never respect her.

"Alright! So to keep this short and simple, Aleksei has asked that we put together a small event with an ally. That said, we need ideas for both event and ally involved as well as volunteers to help set it up," she kept her wings folded by her sides, her mangled one sporting sparse feathers as it attempted to regrow, "I would advise again the Thunderlands, as we were just invited to their wine tasting party. That leaves the Solaris Kingdom and Valhalla. And events... well, it can be some sort of party, some sport, game, or whatever - I'm going to assume that 'small event' is used very loosely, considering we haven't held an event of our own in a long time," she hummed, pulling her tail around her torso and bringing her eyes around the group, waiting for someone to speak out their suggestions.

• — "perhaps the solaris kingdom? i don't know that i've seen much of them, recently... perhaps we could get reconnected with this event?" she suggested, tips of her ears heating up (though she still trusted that she had to do her job, no matter how embarrassed she felt about it). racking her brains for some sort of idea, something surfaced within her mind, and the pregnant calico gave a small nod of acceptance at her own idea. she was, unsurprisingly, apprehensive upon offering this idea- though, again, this was what she was here for. "maybe we could hold a sort of festival, and either clan could pick a performing act they would like to showcase... and afterwards, we could have food and drinks, and party games?" she'd offer, kneading the ground with her paws.

sN3gj6o.png

TOUCH ME, MIDAS

MAKE ME PART OF YOUR DESIGN

calico she-cat + blizzardclan + tags + penned by waluigipinball

• ・゚ ✦ ° ☾ - Candela had run in quickly, smoke billowing from her pelt as she skidded towards the group, ears flat and fur bristling. "I'm sorry!" she'd bark loudly, tone frantic as she choked out her words "I lost track of time- and I umm! Uh-" she'd blink once before realizing she was interrupting. What was she thinking, had she lost any sense of self control? If her fur didn't disguise her humiliation the girl would be beat red "Sorry!" she'd apologize again, head bowed and tail curling between her legs as she made her trek to sit next to Percy. She refused to look up, shoulders hunching as she tried to work through the moment.

With a sigh she'd finally realize what was going on and would force herself to to fix her pose. She'd nod towards Olivia "That sounds great!" she'd woof eagerly "We could always have a theme too, like a children's day or even a full moon festival to make it more interesting!" She wasn't one for parties but she wasn't about to stay silent and not give her input.

"SPEECH."

• TLgXFvr.jpg

She was late, whatever. The star pattern creature made her way over with a small glance around. Cosmicshadow heard that they were trying to plan some kind event. Ugh. She didn't really want to plan such a thing but she supposed she could try and help. Her purple eyes look to them as they talk. Thinking to herself, wondering what she could do to help. ""

TAGS

cosmicshadow blizzardclan 2 years roleplayed by decaying - TAGS