ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT | Joining

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • The humid scent of freshly fallen rain invaded the albino's senses as he pawed his way through the jungle. It was an interesting thing, he'd never been anywhere but dark, shadowy, cold places filled to the brim with stones, rocks, and deciduous trees, save for the Dynasty which was filled with bamboo stalks. But this was such a new environment, it felt odd, but not particularly uncomfortable. He had been a man of three different residences and was surprisingly interested in travelling and learning about new places.

A soft, relaxed sigh slipped from between the jaws of the former strategist, his paws carrying him at a lazy pace, a comfortable, relaxed pace. This was nice, it wasn't a place suited well for his thick fur with the intense humidity, but it was nice nonetheless. As birds chirped, squawked, and screamed above and scuttled across the dirt alongside him, clearly comfortable with the predators and unique beasts that inhabited the place. A faint smile pressed onto his jaws as he stopped abruptly at the boarder.

This was going to be his new home, he hoped at least. A place to get away from his former misdeeds, sins, and trials. Eyes, full of exhaustion, but also a tranquility they hadn't seen in a long time. A tranquility mostly seen in those that were actually happy, those that had lived a fulfilled life. Something he had not yet experienced. So the question was, why was he so happy? Well, to be truthful, even he didn't know. Maybe there was something about getting away from what he had done, even if it was only a few territories away, it was farther away than what it had been. He was starting to escape his sins, but considering how his life had gone thus far, he wouldn't be able to outrun them for very long.

you can't spell pain or kiss or run away or little mistake

without me, or a, e, i, o, u ! ( bakalaureat - volary flights - tags - penned by zeis )

• ❝ LONE DIGGER ❞ Lovescars didn't believe in the word 'sin'. It was a particular word used by those who had faith in a divine deity, a God more commonly, and she wasn't sure exactly how she felt about that. She never had time to explore her religious belief. She grew up alone, learning to fend for herself aside from the few times a rogue took her under their roof during her travels. It wasn't often she met a kind face, but when she did, she was more than grateful. With a life as unsturdy as her own, she learned to believe in honor. The words of those around her didn't always ring true, and she had troubling trust issues that choked her away every second she made contact with someone, so she made it her goal to be the most honorable she could possibly be. To rise above. And though she didn't believe in the word, 'sinning' was undoubtedly a dishonorable action.

The albino fox was first to greet the stranger at the border, her void eyes peaked with interest at the glow he seemed to shine off. It was a little uncanny to look that happy, but to each their own she supposed. "Name and business wiz Volary Flights?" Love inquired, cutting straight to the chase and giving a tug of her nodachi as a warning for safe measures. She wasn't exactly a people-person, that much was obvious, and the news of Valhalla's murderer on the loose set her on edge.

PUT YOUR FEELINGS TO THE SIDE, LIL BABY

CROWNED EAGLE OF VOLARY FLIGHTS — INFO — PENNED BY DANI

• A hint of interest flickered amongst his red-violet eyes as the fox, albino like him, stepped up. Obviously trying to look quite intimidating with her glorified butter knife. Still, his facial expression remained passive and cool at the obvious threat. Not so welcoming of a place it seems. Perhaps I chose wrong. He thought, a hint of distaste visible within his orbs as they narrowed by a fraction. Still, he had to live somewhere, and this place was good enough for him. How odd it would be for him to ever know that his mother had once carried him here in her womb. That bitch, Lunghell.

Taking note of her accent he mildly recalled a time when he had heard a French accent much like the woman's before him. But on much different circumstances. He had been the one in control of the situation, but now he was grasping the short end of the stick as the unlucky fellow to be judged and questioned about his abilities that would allow him into the clan. But he couldn't help the faint smile the lifted his jaws, a real smile, as her accent was certainly a lovely sound to hear. It didn't grate on his ears like the rough voices he was used to. "Ah, my apologies, my name is Bakalaureat, call me Laureat, please. I would like to join, if you'll have me," he spoke, gathering his scattered mind. It seemed a French accent really did it for him. And since he had nothing to hold back, why not tell her how amazing her voice was? "You have a beautiful voice," he finished with a bit of a roguish smile. There was nothing wrong with a bit of honesty.

without me, or a, e, i, o, u ! ( bakalaureat - volary flights - tags - penned by zeis )

• ❝ LONE DIGGER ❞ He clearly didn't lack the charisma she did, and it was refreshing in a sense. At least they would have some type of socialite among the ranks of Volary Flights now — but she didn't want him getting too cocky just yet. She lifted her chin as a sort of challenge, raising her brows in regards to his compliment. It didn't really phase her, but it brought back memories of her deceased cousin; who probably would've become a flustered mess in this situation. "I don't know where zat worked, but charm alone won't get you in here. What does Mr. Prince Charming have to offer for ze Flights?" Her tone was sharp, but her features weren't. She didn't want to scare him away, after all. The clan needed anybody they can get their hands on.

// sorry for the delay!

• A smirk crawled onto his jaws at her words. He didn't expect any less. Lavender eyes filled with amusement he pursed his lips for a moment. He had never actually taken the time to consider his own virtues, not that there were many of them. But judging by the woman before him she was the leader, and considering that she acted similarly to Saoirse when she first began as leader, she was a new one. "What is there, beautiful?" He chuckled with a bit of a nonchalant shrug. An entirely rhetorical question. What sort of shit could he do around this place that was deemed useful in this lady's eyes. He had to admit, she was pretty. But that wasn't important. This was a new beginning. This was a new place, he wanted to do better, host activities, little fancy events. All that jazz. "But I suppose the most I can say is that I won't murder anyone here, and judging by the turnout here you could use some help with activity around the place. I can help with that, if you'll let me join, that is," he responded with amusement in his gaze. He didn't need an answer to know the place was dead as a corpse, activity-wise.

// it's fine c;

The post was edited 2 times, last by BAKALAUREAT ! ().

• ❝ LONE DIGGER ❞ Lovescars acknowledged the amusing twist in his expression, rolling her eyes at his obvious entertainment. At least he was enjoying the Flights so soon. She wasn't exactly jumping at the thought that she was just about the center of it, but she would humor him for the moment. Since her step up, Love didn't exactly have the time on her hands to joke around like she used to.

He was quick to answer, and his particular choice of words did alarm her for a moment. 'Here.' He said. Lovescars wanted to question where else he might've murdered someone, but she brushed the thought away, coming to the conclusion that her trust issues were getting the better of her like they usually did. To accuse someone of murder just from a particular choice of grammar seemed reaching, and there was much he had to offer. Not everybody wanted to handle big events and it would be more than nice to have someone else on board the activity train. The vulpine had heard stories of the time Volary Flights was thriving. She only hoped she could raise it back to it's mighty feet as newly Crowned Eagle.

Lovescars glanced upwards, tapping her chin and feigning deep thought. Clicking her tongue, she nodded her head. "Okay, ugly. I'll accept your offer. Zere's no turning back now zough, you're stuck wiz us." The albino mused, stepping to a side and allowing him past. She was a liar and he wasn't ugly in the slightest, but she hoped it would get him to drop the pretty nickname. It made her feel like she was put on a pedestal, and being leader was already enough height. "You're Qualea now. Zat's Crowened Eagle to you." She added, a cheeky grin brushing her lips. If he didn't know she was leader before by chance, he definitely knew now.

• Taking note of the woman's change in expression he cringed a bit. He hadn't exactly thought out what he had said, sometimes he just got too excited or didn't really care at all. But this time, it may have been a bit of a big fuck up on his part. Mentioning the here and whatnot. But, if asked he would just claim it was just how he spoke. Yep, he had most certainly never killed anyone before. That's what he would say. Shrugging it off he quirked a brow as the woman's mouth opened to speak.

Ugly. Is that what he was? Well, he guessed this body wasn't too hot, his birth body though, that had been a lady killer. Too bad it had exploded into a mass of limbs and blood. But then again, he didn't really remember that, not since making that deal with that crippled bitch. Although this body wasn't hugely attractive, it wasn't unattractive, like, at least he wasn't one of those naked cats. Then everyone would see the way he sometimes skipped meals, the heavy, dark bags beneath his eyes that still had yet to go away from the stressful way he'd been living beforehand. Not to mention the scars that littered his body, despite being so young and never officially attending any type of battle or raid before. Nope, they were all thanks to his own "stupidity" and his slight hero complex. The worst scars being the two, jagged, circles on his stomach from the time he was impaled on a lupurca's horns. Good thing he didn't remember that one, whoo, it had been a wild ride.

"Oh, ugly, that hurts, and I'd been so nice to you, calling you beautiful. I guess that means you don't appreciate my compliments," he retorted with a slightly furrowed brow but a still visible smirk on his maw. Her next words only confirmed what he had previously assumed. So she was leader. No surprise there, especially considering she seemed to be the most active member around. Seemed the place still had some hope. "Crowned Eagle, huh, fancy, but I think I'm just gonna call ya' cupcake, because you're so sweet," he snorted. He liked this. She was certainly someone he already liked conversing with.