Anyone wanna draw Ladon ?? (also open for art trade )

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • I have Ladon here how i'm in desperate need for some refs and have been trying so many times now to draw him myself but i just can't draw border collies for some reason :-: so i would love it a ton if someone wanted to draw him for me and in return i could draw something for you as well if wanting to!! i would pay you but i'm broke at the moment since all my money goes to my driving lessons right now rip You can found my art dump in my sig (:

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

advanced roleplayer ✘ proud dog owner✘ pm for plots ✘active characters|art dump

• Oh thank you so much for wanting to give it a try <33

Ladon is a blue merle border collie but he lacks the brown marking and is more white. He has pointed ears and ice blue eyes. He also have a black necklace with a light blue moon hanging down from it. He is also a very shy,sweet and nervouse indvindual so he shouldn't look to rough c:

body structure ref

color ref

moon necklace ref

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

• omg look at him!! he looks perfect <33

thank you so much!!

the only thing to really point out is that his blue color scheme is a little bit more pale, not so dark but!! i really love this and you don't need to change that <33 also his back legs is more white

so, do you want me to draw something for you in return? c:

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦