help finding a place for this guy?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • I need some help figuring out where I should put this ancient man.

He doesn't like Clans but he will have to subdue for now until he is able to claim his own Empire.

Does anyone know which clans in Agrelos are pretty active and would fit someone of his characteristics? Bc I am having a hard time deciding. And I don't like throwing more then one character in a clan, I already have charas in SR, SV and the Exiles.

qebx2GF.png

warning; this character is prone to violence. be cautious when threading with him.

dire wolf | immortal | "LONG LIVE THE KING" | diabolus family | open for anything

"Picked a fight with the gods I'm the giant slayer. Bone shaker, dominator. Freight train, wrecking ball, I'm the gladiator."

• // eyes emoji

recommending blizzardclan !! not sure if he'd work there but it's a neutral more lawful aligned clan with really cool characters and dynamics ;u;

NO THOUGHTS, NO PRAYERS CAN BRING BACK WHAT'S NO LONGER THERE

• popping in to rec the blackheart rogues!! Lovely ic and ooc community <33

WE LIVE IN AN AGE

WHERE SEX AND HORROR'S OUR GODS

stone k.-d. + zeppelin w. + deathdance + narcissus w.-k. + stratocumulus a. + partypoison l.-c.-k. + purplehaze d. + henrietta + showstopper w.b. + pythia + masanori s. + brightly k.-s.

storage

• You can check out the Ascendancy if you like! We're a new group that's just starting out and we're always welcoming new members :)

You can find a copy of the guide here THE ASCENDANCY GUIDE [ last updated march 13th ] and our OOC Chat and HP Tryouts here!

2613614-party-all-night-open-temp-chat-for-upcoming-non-trad-clan

[NEW CLAN] THE ASCENDANCY [HP TRYOUTS!]

THE APOCOLYPSE IS CANCELLED.

UNTIL I SAY SO.

• thanks everyone for the suggestions!

I def fw BHR and that new clan looks dope too.

Hmm. Decisions, decisions lol

qebx2GF.png

warning; this character is prone to violence. be cautious when threading with him.

dire wolf | immortal | "LONG LIVE THE KING" | diabolus family | open for anything

"Picked a fight with the gods I'm the giant slayer. Bone shaker, dominator. Freight train, wrecking ball, I'm the gladiator."