| Whispering Pines Tribe | (Dog Roleplay) Rp Thread

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • 89f619_7a69e30990644bbc901ff1396916c89b~mv2.png

_-_-_-_-_

Azkaban | Male | Jarl

Interaction: open

The large male made his way out of the cave. He looked around the pack noticing some were starting to wake. It was early so he didn’t expect much other then the Gaurds to be awake. The Jarl looked out upon the camp.

sr_siberian_husky___chi_by_sumac_ridge-d77ybj1.png

Maya | Female | Pack Member

(Text here)

d1704ceecfee0bb1f4bceb1ad8add7d5.png

Grayson | Lead Guard | Male

Interaction: open/Freya Wolfiee  

Grayson stood watch at the top of the wall. His gaze flicked towards Keirr who was making his way towards the wall. Good.. time to take a break. He thought to himself. He dipped his head to Keirr before speaking, “I shall return after everyone has been given duties. The night was silent, well other then the screamers.” He spoke. Grayson didn’t show much emotion before turning and heading towards the water for a drink. He slowed as he passed Freya’s den.

9e9e924f363581720cdce9b987ae3f46.png

Rogio | Member | Male

Interaction: Ranach Casphian

As the morning light started to peak in through the tent, Rogio lifted his head. He let out a yawn and blinked the sleep from his yellow eyes. His gaze turned laid upon the sleeping Ranach. He couldn’t help to smile. Leaning down he nuzzled the male. Rogio decided it be best if he got up and slipped out before the other pack mates awoke. Rogio took a long drink of water.

48908d01fe0eb8d782336bd996051123.jpg

Keirr | Guard | Male

(Standing watch at the main entrance)

ee2b4a4a37c9ab3bc0a50de450c68466.png

Rhône | Member | Male

(Sleeping)

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Musical.ly @xxx_Alpha_xxx

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Dusty~ ().

• look_who_s_grown_up__judas_by_shocktherapystables_d4njh3k-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjU1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTgyYTM3MTMtYWI5Ny00YzZiLWEwYmYtMWQxNjBlMjg4N2Y4XC9kNG5qaDNrLTY5NDU0YWFjLWFlYjUtNDE5NC1iMGI5LWRjYzNiOWRiOTk1Zi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.qDvD_JpHNwgO_Rjp5uZHAlo5kQRge3USXg6OVQbyrUA

SPARROW||4 YRS||SHEPARD

Interacting with: Open

[text]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sts_dog___veyron_by_shocktherapystables_d53ck50-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTkwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTgyYTM3MTMtYWI5Ny00YzZiLWEwYmYtMWQxNjBlMjg4N2Y4XC9kNTNjazUwLTVhNWU2NWY3LTQzM2ItNDNiNS05MGM2LTdmOWE1MzY3MDE3MC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.jRMY6v0lpShiPm7fr0IF6l1RN6fc6LrlkDsoJdLoeAY

BUTCH||5 YRS||GUARD

[text]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

destani_setter_by_mr_skid_d9x2uq2-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M5ZWRjMzI3LTZiNzItNGNkMS1hYzM0LWY2MDgxNWEwNjBiZlwvZDl4MnVxMi00ZWEwNTJhMy1mZWUwLTQxNzktODVkNC0wOGNhZTg5NGUyNTkucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.W3qTrmB19ffBlSrDLQlaw5yHPgTo_rx8vpSsjdklGZ4

CEDAR||4 YRS||PACK MEMBER

Cedar yawned as she walked out the tent she was occupying. She hand't gotten much sleep last night for some reason. She stop just in front of the tent's entrance and sat down. She looked around to see how many were up at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

f0de409cdbd1b5d4c45fed3cd894d0d7.jpg

GAIA||3 YRS||CARETAKER

[text]

• Freya caught the scent of Grayson she lifted her head. Then rose quickly wanting to catch him before he got to far away. She hurried out of her den and nearly toppled into the large male. A small huff of amusement left her muzzle.”Well I was trying to catch you but not like this.”she said amused to him. She wagged her tail once then let his rest once again against her rump and back legs. ~Dusty~

Ivory was going through her supplies and sighed softly. She would need to collect more herbs for healing and food. Her head tilted as she sniffed their storage of herbs. She would need to inform Azkaban that she would be heading out soon to collect more. She wondered where Miska was needing to ask her if there was anything she needed. The white female also needed to locate Azkaban.

Cosmo was resting next to his brother Draco the two males sleeping. Their pelt blending in almost forming a single dog. Though there were some obvious differences between the two males. Though for now they slept soundly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wolfiee ().

• Shilo-----

Lead hunter

Shilo slowly woke up inside the tight and cozy den he shared with his sister, frowning at the absent of warmth beside his own bod,he knew she had already went to start the day. Standing, the large male made his way outside where the warm morning sun could bea down on his red and white pelt, warming up his muscles through his thick coat. Letting out a large yawn, showing his fearsome large white fangs, Shilo sat back up again and shook out his pelt before trotting over towards Azkaban , dipping his head as he approached the other dog, " Good morning, Jarl. How was your sleep?"

Bee-----

Guard

Bee had been outside the walls early n the morning, cutting it close to being dark enough for the creatures to still be out.She loved the thrill of running through the forest, adventuring and the possibility of getting into danger. When she returned to the camp she slowly made her way towards the entrance of the gate, flashing Keirr a cheeky smile. " hey Keirr, could you uhhh... open the door for me, and maybe not tell anyone...?" She flashed a sweet innocent and deceiving look. Anyone that knew her well knew that she was quite the piece of work. Well that is unless she needed something.

I love the thought of being with you

Or maybe its the thought of not

Being so alone

-roleplayed by Floral-

• d1704ceecfee0bb1f4bceb1ad8add7d5.png

Interaction: Freya Wolfiee  

Grayson let out a light chuckle. He shook out his coat and looks back at Freya. “Good morning to you, what were you needing?” He asked with a slight smile upon his muzzle.

48908d01fe0eb8d782336bd996051123.jpg

Keirr | Guard | Male

Interaction: Bee Floral  

Keirr looked down at the fae who spoke. It was Bee one of the other guards. He tilted his head slightly. “Are you trying to get our ears chewed off by Grayson?” He joked. The Gala mix looked outside the wall once more. “Are you going out to a post? Or just for fun?” He asked.

~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

• Freya - Pack member - Interacting:Grayson ~Dusty~

Freya looked amused.”Good morning to you as well. There are some things on my mind so I figured we could chat tonight.”she said calmly. It was a common occurrence the two chatting at nights once theirs duties of the day were over.”Also hows it looking out there?”she asked seeing as he was lead guard he knew how things were going.

• Can I get a recap please?

[url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2507685-the-fallen-angel/']The Fallen Angel[/url] RP I see my child, my beloved The new creation you're becoming You see the scars from when you fell But I see the stories they will tell You see worthless, I see priceless You see pain, but I see a purpose You see unworthy, undeserving But I see you through eyes of mercy [img]https://bioloskiblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/tumblr_m4fppfnzou1qbbc3vo2_500.gif?w=540[/img] If you want me in your thread, just tag "~~~Whisper~~~" and I'll check it out.
  • Venus slowly padded out of her den, the female had wonderful posture and slowly walked over to her 'master'. Although she was a slave, the white female had strong confidence... until she saw Grayson. The male had seen potential in her and took her under his wing as a slave, his slave. She walked over to him and dipped her head before noticing Freya.

• ( ~~~Whisper~~~ all the pack is just waking up, so not much. The lead Hunter should be calling the hunters and sending out patrols. Remember everyone the Leads will handle there things without the Jarls call. )

Interaction: Freya Wolfiee  

Grayson dipped his head. “Of course.” He touched his nose to her ear a moment. “I believe it will be Keirr’s Guard tonight so I may be in late.” He whispered to her. He turned at the sound of approaching paw steps. “It is looking a little quieter the past few night. Though no sign of what that could mean. Ah hello Venus, Freya I must be off.” He dipped his head to the fae before turning to walk towards the lake. “You are welcome to join me Venus. I must get something to drink. Shall you be joining a patrol today?” He asked the white fae.

• Shilo-----

Lead hunter

The large male surveyed the camp to see the other rising from their dens, then let out a soft call for the hunters to gather around him to get their morning duties. Sitting down, Shilo rest his pushy tail around his from paws neatly as he blinked sleep from his light brown eyes. He basked in the sun, warming his joints and muscles as he got lost in his thoughts.

Bee-----

Guard

Bee smirked a little and tilted her head, " wouldn't you like to know hmm? You always have a stick up your butt, sticking to the rules. If i told you, whos to say tat you wouldn't go running to Jarl? " her voice was a light mocking tease and there was a playful glint in the Faes bright eyes. She sat down in front of the gate, waiting to see if Keirr would open it to let her in.

Being so alone

-roleplayed by Floral-

• 48908d01fe0eb8d782336bd996051123.jpg

Keirr | Guard | Male

Interaction: Bee Floral

His gaze lightened and he opened the gate enough for her to slip through. “I don’t always listen to the rules. And who says the Jarl has to know everything.” He wagged his tail slightly. To him he liked that Bee was playful yet mysterious on why she left. “Why don’t you stick to the many possible lovers here inside the safety of the walls.” He teased her. He knew she probably wasn’t gone to meet anyone but it was fun to watch her reaction.

Maya heard the soft call of the lead hunter. She got up quickly and made her way to him. “Morning everyone.” She dipped her head respectfully. Her gaze turned to the Rifle male Rhône. He was doing the “Stud Trot” over. Males.. she thought.

• Two dogs emerged from one tent the two being Cosmo and his brother Draco. Cosmo was a care taker however with no current pups he was on regular pack member duty. He smiled warmly at his brother then went to sit in the sun to awaken more.

Draco shook his pelt out and stretched before looking around he took note of Maya, Freya, Venus, and several others awake already.”Morning.”he said in a gruff sleepy voice to the others. He scratched at his left ear lazily.

Freya had nodded to his words then once Venus approached she wasn’t surprised. She also knew Grayson knew better then to stay near her with Venus. Freya was not a kind dog she had a sharp tongue she also wasn’t afraid to speak her mind and often did. She didn’t care much for slaves it wasn’t the slaves she didn’t care for but the fact a slave rank existed. She stretched then went to grab a bite to eat she’d meet with Grayson tonight anyway. She was never nice to anyone really other then perhaps Grayson.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wolfiee ().

• Shilo-----

Lead hunter

Shilo dipped is head as he stood from his position, " Morning you two, since you were the first to come you'll be hunting with me today, I want to go for some big game so we'll need one more. Our food supply is running short. The others can go in pairs and get a hare each as well. " His voice was gruff and still full of sleep. As he spoke his large fangs glinted in the sunlight.He cast a glace over at a pitiful excuse of the fresh kill pile and shook his head slightly. The tribe needed to be fed and that was his duty to ensure of it.

Bee-----

Guard

Getting up an squeezing through the door, Bee flicked the male in the nose as she passed with her tail before turning around to face him. " Ohhh I don't know, maybe because its pretty slim pickings in here " Shrugging her shoulders she cast Keirr a challenging look, " All the males are either full of them selves or chasing after some pathetic other Fae " Though she didn't actually go out to meet with someone, she enjoyed getting under other's fur.

Being so alone

-roleplayed by Floral-

• SPARROW||BUTCH||CEDAR||GAIA

not active :: active

Butch and Gaia exited their tent leaving their brother Sparrow to sleep some more. Gaia stretched herself out before shaking her fur and heading over to Cedar who was currently lost in her own world. Butch on the other hand went off to get a quick drink before he was wept away by something needing to be done. Gaia smiled at Cedar who looked over at her giving her a small smile in return. The two heard the call of the lead hunter and quickly made their way over to the group. "Good Morning everyone!" Gaia greeted happily and yet with a slight timidness to her voice meanwhile, Cedar simply gave a nod of acknowledgement instead of a vocal greeting. Cedar sat down beside Gaia who's tail was wagging a bit in excitement and joy despite her slight timidness.

• Venus gave a slow nod before smiling gently at the male. “Yes I would enjoy a patrol, give me a chance to stretch my legs. However I don’t know if I will be much help. Earlier in my years I was much more skilled in running. But with eternal age and so many torn things from past battles anything involving physical activity is not my forte.” She chuckled before sniffing at a flower.

• Freya heard the lead hunter call a good morning. She headed over calmly.”Morning.”she said calmly. She dipped her head to the others who also said morning. She sighed some wishing night was already about she wanted to lay with and relax with Grayson. The female however felt a bit more irritable then usual her gaze flicked to the side seeing the young Apprentice Aero join them all.

•Open for interaction•

•Open for interaction•

•Sorting through herbs•

•Sleeping•

• 48908d01fe0eb8d782336bd996051123.jpg

Keirr | Guard | Male

Interaction: Bee Floral, Grayson

Keirr chuckled and rolled his eyes. “Will you be staying for Grayson to give out Orders?” He asked. Something about Bee made his fur tingle. It was probably the way she could get under anyone’s fur. He glanced at the gathering group of members getting ready to hunt. Keirr looked at the Now approaching lead Guard. He dipped his head respectfully.

Interaction: Draco, Freya, Shilo, Gaia, Cedar, Aero, and Rhône

She nodded to the lead hunter. Her heart beat quickened, though not most knew it she had a big interest in Shilo. Realizing she was staring at him she looked away. She forced her gaze to look at the now gathering group. Good, with more dogs ready to go and hunt we will be able to catch what we can. Though winter would be here soon, the nights here already started to get colder. The good thing was that the pack had the Nova Antelope to last them through the harsh winter. Her gaze flicked to the young apprentice Aero. She smiled. “Only a few more months and you’ll be a full fledge member.” She barked. He would most likely not be joining them, unless a caretaker went with them. For it was the caretakers job to watch them. Maybe Cosmo could come with Aero, or one of the other caretakers.

Interaction: Venus Jaybird  

He nodded at the faes words before taking a long drink. He knew they female wanted to keep her rank as a slave, well omega now. He still couldn’t understand why Azkaban changed the rules of the pack that have been in place for years. His gaze turned towards the front gate noting that Keirr was in conversation with another guard. “Right.” He sorta sighed. His blue eyes turned back to Venus. “Duty calls, I think you should get out and stretch your legs, see if Shilo can put you somewhere? You may not catch anything but practice makes perfect.” He barked. Though no emotion showed he was exhausted though he’d never admit it. “Goodbye now.” He turned to go to the gate calling the other gaurds. His gaze flicked to Keirr and Bee. “What are you two up to? Keirr you will be guarding front tonight, you know the rules no dogs out past dark. Also Bee, will you be joining for a patrol now, or later?” He started in somewhat of a question.

ee2b4a4a37c9ab3bc0a50de450c68466.png

Rhône | Member | Male

Rhône smiled at everyone. The flirty male glanced around at everyone there. Though young his instincts to try and claim a female were high, like most males. He looked back at Shilo wondering if he wanted to match dogs or not.