BAA BAA, BLACK SHEEP | murder

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • FALLEN MONARCHIES — [ tw for gore! ]

This hadn't really been what Redalert had wanted him to do ( she had specifically said enemy but he assumed the fair game clans just about qualified as well and he was not going to ask for clarification ) and since he was there, there was no turning back. As he had found out, ColouredClan had too few enemies and way too many allies. He thought the clan was an anti-clan that denounced pro-clans but, apparently, they were friends with a few of them. He would admit though, a couple of them knew how to have some fun.

Sal places himself at the border of the Serein Copse, an plan for an attack already having been formulated within his mind. Now the mutated feline sits, with his tail pulling close to his body as he whistled a nameless tune. Soon enough, someone came forward. An long-legged caracal, pretty lookin' doll with brilliant amber eyes and a rust colored pelt. However, he was not here to chat it up with a pretty lady. No, he was here to cause havoc, and as soon as the girl saw him and came forth to ask him the typical name and business shtick, he attacked. Sharp, shark-like teeth flashed out at her face and closed around the right side of her disgustingly beautiful face. He crunched, flesh peeling off easy with a jerk of his head and the sickening pop of her eye being dislodged came soon afterward. Blood comes spilling forth onto his mouth and he relishes the sweet taste. The poor girl had barely registered what was going on before she screamed out in agony.

Sal pushes the caracal into the ground after slurping up the wad of flesh he had in his mouth and chewed, swallowing, his eyes glowing with murderous intent. The woman beneath him remained paralyzed in shock, fear, and pain and Sal could not help but laugh aloud with sick amusement. "What're you doing? Aren't you going to fight me back? Don't you want to live?" The ivory feline, now painted partially red in crimson lifeblood, didn't particularly care if the bitch didn't fight back. He decided she would die right here under him. Although, it would be fun if she had. Oh well, you win some and you lose some, as they say. Maybe his next victim would have more of a want to live than this whore.

With a tsk, Sal comes down upon the caracal once more. He rips out flesh from her pretty face until it was horribly disfigured and used his claws to tear and tear at her sides until they were a bloody mess. To end it all, Sal sinks his teeth into the side of the girl's neck and with a strong jerk of his head pulls out a chunk of flesh. The wound oozed blood like a geyser, spreading across the ground at an alarming rate. Life seemed to be quickly fading from this nameless girl's eyes quickly. He felt a little disappointed she hadn't lasted very long with him.

Just as he was about to step from the caracal as soon as she had died, his stomach made its presence known to him. Well... he couldn't say no to a little bit of a meal, could he? The girl's blood tasted good to him... A couple of bites couldn't hurt, could it? So the mutated shark-feline would dive in again, tearing into the Copser's soft underbelly to feast while he could.

[ aylith , please don't post before him <3 also tagging REDALERT + Kedamono for proof of Sal having done his weekly task! ]

IF LOVE TRULY MAKES YOU BLIND

THEN I GUESS THERE IS NO NEED — THERE IS NO NEED TO SEE

imperiousdeign "sal" colouredclan + the exiles penned by yakan

The post was edited 1 time, last by IMPERIOUSDEIGN. ().

• I KNOW THIS WON'T MAKE SENSE THERE'S A THING THAT I MISS ———

the moment he had heard something, a voice he wasn't used to, aylith knew to hide as quick as possible. he made the right choice as there was a dirty, low pop and gurgling scream, a clanmate now fractured pleading for help. it made his stomach twist in discomfort as how helpless he felt and his eyes squeezed shut. the body, the one of a clanmate, dropped, hitting the ground with a loud thud and then there was shifting - and then aylith's eyes finally open again to peer from his hiding place - eyes locking onto the white creature that was dripping red. there was a squishing sound and soft tearing of flesh and aylith's breath got caught in his throat. he sh-should do something.

shuffling out from his hiding spot and put on his best brave face, "esaelp pots tahw er'uoy gniod. teg ffo ruo yrotirret." aylith didn't speak often, but when he did his words weren't- they weren't right. never right. fractured, backwards, wrong and so he just never spoke - or he spoke very rarely. his heart pounded against fragile ivory ribs as he stood in front of the larger predator. he couldn't be scared, that would only let the stranger - the criminal - win.

he wanted to protect this place, the one his family called home, to them show that he can do something. that he was worthy of being a guardian of the serein copse. "uoy evah ot evael." the small hybrid insisted. he didn't assume that the stranger could understand him, so until then he'd try to hold the stranger, the attacker, off. at least until someone else came along.

//psssst this may or may not also be my attempt at saying aylith wants to be an esquire.

AS MY BODY BEGINS TO DECAY

ROSES ENTWINE MY BONES WHERE I LAY

WINDOW IN THE WOODS — CONNECTED TO THE EARTH — PENNED BY EIDOLON

• FALLEN MONARCHIES — Sal was actually waiting for the moment someone would be idiotic enough to disturb him whilst he feasted and the moment he heard rustling, his head shot up with sudden movement. His face was painted with gore and he'd retrieved a rib bone from the main section he had been eating from, chewing on it to get everything he wanted off of the marrow and more. His ears flickered forth as this unknown hybrid began to speak to him in an language that did not make much sense to him and did not register in his mind as anything that he knew. So, he curls his lips up, further exposing now bloody shark-like teeth as he interprets Aylith's presence as a challenge.

"I've got no clue what you're saying, but it's sort of making me mad, buddy." He says in a voice that sounded nice and polite, sweet like honey, but there was something dark lingering in his light-hearted voice. Clearly, Sal did not intend on backing down. The long-legged feline would step over the corpse of the caracal who was long dead, blood red eyes remaining on Aylith steadily as he crept closer and closer... "I'm guessing you want me to leave, right?" He tilts his head ever so slightly to the side, the motion almost sickeningly casual with the blood that coated his ivory fur. Then, with an threatening snap of his powerful jaws, he grins maliciously with ill intent dancing about in his crimson gaze, "Then you're going to have to make me."

After that, he lunges, limbs fully extended to aim to grapple onto Aylith and shove him into the ground beneath him, just like how he had done with his first victim. His claws would try to puncture, carve wounds into the other's shoulders to secure his hold whilst he craned his head downward, jaws parting to sink them into Aylith's shoulder to tear flesh away. He wonders if this boy would fight him unlike the poor girl who had laid nearby. Would he provide the fun that Sal had been looking forward to for some time?

[ attacking aylith ; let him have it y'all lmao ]

• Good gods, something terrible was happening to someone in the territory.

Dread and fear rushed through Dancer as he ran towards the source of the screaming, the hot coppery scent of blood hitting him in the face as he drew nearer. He hoped someone else was already on the scene-- he was no fighter. He could barely hold his own against someone his age.

And then when he reached the scene, he stopped dead.

Disgust was the first feeling to reach his brain as he stared at the body of the now unrecognizable creature that Sal had turned into his meal. His eyes were locked on it for along moment, unable to tear away, until he focused on the creature's next victim. "Sal! SAL!" shouted the fellow ColouredClanner, racing forwards again. Gathering his strength, he would leap forwards and aim to knock IMPERIOUSDEIGN. off of Aylith. He hoped to barrel into the mutated feline, using the strength of his wings to propel him downwards.

"speech."

YOU'RE NEVER GONNA FIT IN MUCH, KID —— tags.

TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME

• FALLEN MONARCHIES — Okay, to be honest, he hadn't expected Deathdance of all people to come rushing to the aid of these pansies that called themselves an "anti-clan." He thought he had been hearing something when his name had been uttered the first time though the closer that Deathdance got, the more clearly he heard his name— and could smell ColouredClan's scent. The shark hybrid jerks up his head, the smell of the clan he came from to complete his task quickly filling the air around him. He was a moment too late in seeing the male though as he was shoved off of Aylith with an surprising amount of strength from the initially unassuming Littlecoat and Purpleheart.

A look of surprise momentarily crossed his features before it melted into something absolutely nasty. He was pushed back, but hopefully the damage to Aylith would've already been done. He digs his claws into the ground, blood from his previous victim dribbling down the side of his maw. "Back off, Prancer. Don't wanna get in trouble back home, do you?" He says smoothly with a smirk curling upon his lips, crimson luminaries boring into the other's face with challenge.

• Imperiousdeign's challenging look was met with one of cold seriousness from the mystic, yellow eyes narrowing atop the shark-finned feline. "I'm not going to hurt you, Sal. I know that the Copse is fair game, but I have serious stake in this place." With a long huff, he climbed off him and glanced around, hoping that a medic with supplies was coming soon. "Please, ColouredClan can't afford to make enemies with this place, not while I'm around. Can you please... Please just- just go, Sal."

// MAGI L. X. A.

"speech."

• FALLEN MONARCHIES — If Deathdance thought Sal was going to back down because he begged him to, then he was very wrong. The ivory male gives an uncaring shrug as Deathdance said he had a "serious" stake in the clan and coldly returns with an chilling smile sent in the male's direction, "Too bad. Maybe you should've been smart enough to dual-alliance with a clan that we were allies with." Oh, did he love the smell of hypocrisy in the air. The Anti-Clanner would get to his paws, slowly circling around the ColouredClanner and those present like a hungry predator— because that's all he was, wasn't he? He rolls his eyes further at the male's attempt to reason with him. "I'm not sure if you're aware, but ColouredClan has two enemies. Two, Deathdance, while practically the rest of Agrelos are friends with us. Aren't we supposed to be an anti-clan? Wreak havoc and whatnot? I think we can afford it just fine." He draws his tongue across his teeth, his thick tail wavering behind him as he pauses by the corpse of the NPC caracal he'd killed just minutes before. He hums a carefree tune, before suddenly clamping his jaws around the scruff of the NPC Corpser to fling its half-eaten body in the general direction of Deathdance and Aylith, hopeful to get blood all over them. "I'm not going anywhere without a fight."

• Dancer held firm while the ColouredClanner circled around him and Aylith, but his cool demeanor fizzled away when the corpse of the NPC sent blood splattering over his immaculate pelt. He let out a disgusted grunt, shaking out his fur and narrowing his eyes. "You know I'm not going to fight you. You know what that would lead to. One or both of us could get kicked out of ColouredClan, Sal." His voice was almost pleading now. "Maybe if you have such strong opinions on the state of our alliances, you should have been there while Poison and I rebuilt that godsforsaken Clan from the ground up. We're an anti-clan but we're weak! We can't afford to make enemies with Clans that could destroy us and not even stop to take a breath!"

"speech."

• Oh dear, it seemed every time Magi wanted a droplet of rest, something had to pop up. Arriving at the scene with a rather blank stare, the smaller feline looks at the two of them with black lips curled up. "Hey you two, vhat's wr" he pauses as he catches sight of Aylith, iridescent blue eyes hardening to a fine point. There is an uncertain amount of rage and heart wrenching sickness that chokes him, for a moment, but then he breaks free, pitch black shadows seeping from beneath his paws while he continues to look... continues to stare. 'Zhat's my son,' there's a click in the back of his mind, a grinding click that makes his teeth want to shatter upon clenching them. 'Zhat's my... son...' "I know an Exiler whore vhen I smell one," he says, any of the formality or kindness that may have been present leaving him in an instant. "Colouredclan and zhe Serein Copse share no alliance. At once, I vas villing to make it happen, but after zhis?" he turns to Dancer. "I'm sorry, but it vill never happen now." There's not much the feline can do against a being much larger than he, but he has friends that will help him? Right? There's a moment of apprehension in his eyes as he continues to look at Dancer, mouth in somewhat of a vague frown. "Don't you dare fucking touch my son, and ve von't have to speak of zhis again," he says, looking back to Sal with irritation reaching its peak. "I'll kill you if I have to."

[ TAGS ]

• Fuck. Fuck.

"Magi--" begins the Bard, but he's cut off by pure shock. Exiler? Dancer had never taken the time to stop and gather the scent Sal was carrying, all he could smell was blood, and a lot of it. Enough to cloud his senses. "Exiler--" He was drawn away from the utter befuddlement the phrase instilled in him when the interim-archdruid continued on about the relationship between the Copse and ColouredClan now being tainted.

"Magi, please, you've got to know that this has nothing to do with me!" shouted the feline, his voice becoming more strained by the minute. "I would never condone--" Then it hit him. This was Redalert's task for Sal: to go fuck around with someone who was fair game. "She's sabotaging me! Red's sabotaging me and trying to rip apart my two homes!" His fur was standing on end, the feathers of his wings ruffling up in alarm. "Magi, look, I don't care if we're allies or not. I'm the one who said we shouldn't be allies to begin with because this place under Rapier was a fucking basket case! But we can't have this escalate, Magi, you've gotta listen to me!" he begged.

"speech."

• °•:` "BLACK MAGIC" ─ "MY BABY!" the words tore themselves out of her throat before she could even stop them. It hurt, it sent flares of pain through her throat. It hurt, it hurt- HER SON WAS HURTING! "YOU EXILE FUCKER!" speaking hurt so much. Her throat felt like it was being torn apart, her heart, her body! It all hurt and she shook, eyes wide and brewing with immense hatred and fear. She didn't care. She didn't fucking care that her wings were broken, that her leg was broken and her sides bruised. A mothers love for her child did not stop at anything. "I-" a gasp for air. It hurt, my god did it hurt. "I'll kill you myself. See that?" a pointed claw gestured to the body. "That'll be you. And if its a fight you want, its a fight you''ll get, fucker." she sprung into motion, lunging at Imperious with so much hate that it made her shake, fireballs now charging at him as well.

That child was her legacy, a baby who she thought was dead. A strong baby, a child that changed her. Aylith was her baby boy, her beautiful baby boy. "He's dead! My baby is dead!" she would never ever say that again. Her baby would not die. Her baby was hers, Aylith, her pride and joy. Hold on baby, if daddy's not going to fight for you, you can bet your ass your mommy will always have your back. She'd have a talk with Magi later. She'd cry in his arms later. Now was the time to be strong. Stay alive baby! Mommy's here, don't cry! Mommy's here, shh, shh. It's okay, you'll be okay. Eyes turned down to her baby boy whom she had not even realized had gotten hit. Eyes widened as she saw the state of her son. No. No, NO! A choked sob. I swear to god i'll defend you. Mommy is here. Brown caramel eyes flashed with the urge to kill. She'd fuck this stranger up to the point where he couldn't fucking see. He would fucking die right here and right now.

"speech"

IM CONSIDERED UGLY FROM EVERY ANGLE

YOU'RE THE ONLY BEAUTY I DON'T WANT TO STRANGLE

TIRED SANCTAURY LEADER — IC OPINIONS

• FALLEN MONARCHIES — Oof, this was beginning to turn into one of those telenovelas. Sal watches, bored and just about ready to leave if nothing else was going to happen when he perks up at Magi's voice. And then a lot of things happened, him being called an Exiler and things like that. "Well, mister leader-man, you're apparently nose-blind as all hell. I'm not an Exiler, just an ColouredClanner doin' a weekly task— honest." The male cuts in casually with a shrug of his shoulders, his fictive brows raising as the drama continued further, the shriek of a mother catching his ear. He craned his head towards the smaller woman, an unimpressed frown pressed onto his features for once. "I'm not an Exiler, god, can you guys smell? I know killing and eating someone seems like Exiler behavior but come'on, thousands of people do that. It's called being conservative." He retorts with a roll of his eyes, a snort leaving him as Silverlanterns lunged out at him with the intent to kill. He was laughing on the inside. Are all Copsers this dumb? He grins as he swiftly side-steps away from her, spinning on his heel to smack her harshly out of the air with his thick, finned tail.

Sal takes a step back with a huff as he trained his gaze on Magi, Silverlanterns, and Deathdance. His claws curled into the ground, flexing and digging trenches in the ground.

[ hey guys !! sal wasn't supposed to be found out as an exiler here as an friendly fyi :^) ]

The post was edited 1 time, last by IMPERIOUSDEIGN. ().