Looking to RP- open to ideas!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Hey everyone! I haven't been on this site in several years, but I'm looking to get back into it!

I've been forum roleplaying for about ten years now, and though I can write anywhere from Beginner-Advanced levels, I'd prefer something a bit simpler for the time being.

I don't really have any specific rules, just be respectful, I prefer a reply every day or two minimum(and a heads up when possible for longer absences), and no god-modding.

My current interests are listed below (My preferred role to play is bolded):

1. Werewolf/Human
    2. Vampire/Human
    3. Vampire/Vampire
    4. Teen romance+ Pregnancy (MxF or FxF(for this one, my character would have been raped to bring about the pregnancy)

If you're interested, feel free to reply below or PM me!

• Hello! I'm up for doing maybe a werewolf x human or a vampire x human. It depends on which gender I would be playing lol. Which do you prefer in a mxf?

Hi, thank you for replying! :D I prefer to play female roles, but I can play either :)

• okay cool, then I would prefer to play werewolf x human since I would be the guy :D Did you wanna maybe do it set back in medieval times, present day, or future. And depending one which you choice how would you like to play this out?

I'm fine with either medieval or present; whichever you would prefer. :)

• well one of my ideas would be that the government hid away fairy tale/super natural creatures but one fo them escapes and a whole war against what shouldn't be real and what is real breaks out as they all began to escape and they are highly illegal and "dangerous"

• well one of my ideas would be that the government hid away fairy tale/super natural creatures but one fo them escapes and a whole war against what shouldn't be real and what is real breaks out as they all began to escape and they are highly illegal and "dangerous"

Okay, and what are your other ideas?

• okay my other ones are more simply, like supernaturals living among humans but its illegal for two different species to be together, or if we did do one in more of the medieval times something along the lines of beauty and the beast except with werewolves lol

• okay my other ones are more simply, like supernaturals living among humans but its illegal for two different species to be together, or if we did do one in more of the medieval times something along the lines of beauty and the beast except with werewolves lol

I'm not really in the mood for something quite so action packed as the first idea of the supernaturals being secret (Sometimes I am, but I'm just not totally feeling it right now x3) So maybe we can do the first idea here? :) Maybe supernaturals and humans aren't supposed to really cohabitate, but ours somehow meet and grow attached?

• Are you still interested in roleplays? I would love to do a vampireXvampire one if you feel up to it.

large.jpg

Everywhere there is sadness.

Sometimes it becomes too much.

Sometimes it's not there at all.

And sometimes even the roses cry in agony.

Even they lose the ones they love.

• I have a basic idea. My idea was one of our characters is the child of a royal in the vampire world, and the other is just a normal vampire. The two can fall in love or they are forced to work together for some reason. I know this is VERY vague, but I haven't done a vampire roleplay in FOREVER

large.jpg

Everywhere there is sadness.

Sometimes it becomes too much.

Sometimes it's not there at all.

And sometimes even the roses cry in agony.

Even they lose the ones they love.